Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Brother Canada 7 Discussion

This season looks like it sucks I bet the BBCAN crew are despairing at the direction this franchise is heading. I didn't watch further than Laura's eviction and I'm glad I didn't give it another chance~

So the minorities keep dropping like flies. This will soon be BB12 US all over again. In the end it will be the PB with Sam and she's crying all over how she didn't see it coming when Adam is gonna sacrifice her in a second when she's the last girl standing.

| visitor

Achievements

Feeds spoilers.

New HOH is

................Samantha.................

Nomination ceremony is currently happening but before feeds cut it was gonna be

......Mark..........&.........Kiera.......

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

KYRA SEEMS TO GOT THE BLOODVETO!!!! APPARENTLY THEY HAD TO DECIDE WHO GETS IT lol..

Spoiler:  

Achievements

so kiki is about to get evicted amdnxhjabdjabdjsmbdsn

Spoiler:  

Achievements

This is quickly shaping up to be the worst season of Canada The rootable people are dropping like flies. My only hope now is that someone in Pretty Boys backstabs someone else so they can stop claiming they are the most successful alliance ever

I wasn't as connected with this cast so I'm not sure what happened, but they've had such stellar casting in the past that I'm sure it'll be back on track next year.

this season is pure **** but tbh I didnt really get a great vibe from anyone week 1 even though I usually stan people immediately in regular bb, so there's that. maybe I have espn

I feel bad for BB Can production , i think they really tried
    Blood Veto was so rigged (but we really need it) but it gave to bore like Kyra

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    This is quickly shaping up to be the worst season of Canada The rootable people are dropping like flies. My only hope now is that someone in Pretty Boys backstabs someone else so they can stop claiming they are the most successful alliance ever

I wasn't as connected with this cast so I'm not sure what happened, but they've had such stellar casting in the past that I'm sure it'll be back on track next year.
    You're being optimistic. The PB will get this show canceled.

Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    You're being optimistic. The PB will get this show canceled.
    the shows having its highest ratings since season 4 for whatever reason

| visitor

Achievements

RTVG user isaiah is correct.

I am hopeful BBCAN won't be cancelled. There's no way future HGs in BBCAN8+ will let this happen again.

At this point I'm rooting for Anthony. He's the kingpin and is playing the best game. What a stark difference to Paras he would be and I wouldn't be mad.
    Yes, he's a bit of a c*** but I gotta respect his game. He should've been an obvious all-around threat coming in but he has everyone misted.

Oh and an Black Canadian male let alone an Black Canadian deservingly winning a civilian season? We kind of stan.

Achievements

Bitch you best keep Paras' name out your mouth

| visitor

Achievements

I wish to add that I'm glad the episodes are starting to paint a picture of Anthony and his game.

Also, that wasn't Paras shade. I just meant that if Anthony won, him and Paras have starkly different gameplay styles and like one is a small Persian woman and the other is a huge Black man.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I wish to add that I'm glad the episodes are starting to paint a picture of Anthony and his game.

Also, that wasn't Paras shade. I just meant that if Anthony won, him and Paras have starkly different gameplay styles and like one is a small Persian woman and the other is a huge Black man.
    The twist screwed his game. I think he still has chance to make a comeback. I'm team Adam, Damien and Este.

Spoiler:  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123