Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Unknown

Title: All Good Things Must Come To An End...

Details:

Congratulations to the two of you. You have done what 14 others couldn't do, you have made it through the Unknown! However your journey is far from over. You now have the biggest challenge ahead of you.

You must convince these five players why they should crown you the winner of the Unknown.

It is now time for the two of you to submit your opening statements and the jurors to submit their questions.

You all have 24 hours.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Details:

Quote Originally Posted by betinez

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've last had to write one of these because I've been flopping very frequently in games lately, so I'm thrilled to finally be in a finale again. Before I begin, I'd like to thank Drew for hosting this super intriguing game that turned out to be a lot of fun, and I sincerely hope you decide to host a second season.

Now, I don't plan on making this too long or too detailed, because I've written a lot of opening statements that were considered tl;dr in the past so I will (try) not do that again. Instead, I'll just outline some of the main aspects of my gameplay throughout this season and why I think I played a game worthy of the win.

When the game started with 16 people, it seemed like a very mixed group of players: there were a bunch of veterans, a bunch of newbies and a bunch of players who aren't full-on vets but that definitely aren't newbies either, so this group was particularly difficult to read when the game began. I must say that I was not quite sure on how to tackle the early game, as that usually ends up being the most challenging portion of games to me: since I tend to want to stick with my first group of allies the entire way, choosing a group to prioritize is, more often than not, a decision that heavily impacts my game in the long run. Initially, most of my contact in the game was with Phoenix and Xymandopex, as Xyman approached both of us about a potential alliance. They were both people I had worked with many times in the past and has mostly good experiences with, so I was 100% happy with that being my early game alliance. After a brief conversation between the three of us, we decided that quesolove would be a great addition to the alliance: from my perspective, he was a new player that was getting all the votes to save in that first vote we had, so people wouldn't immediately associate him with us. Besides, newer players tend to be more loyal when they join an alliance, as they tend to not have too many ties with other members, which eventually come the longer you stay on RTVG, so a deal with him seemed like a really good idea to make our little group a little bigger. Now, there's no particular reason that leads me to believe I should do a rundown of what was our thinking process as a group for most of the early rounds, but I certainly don't mind describing the thinking process behind each of our decisions in case some juror(s) are interested in that piece of information.

For a big portion of the game, things were very smooth within our alliance, but I started to get shady vibes from that group at F10, which was the round in which the person with the highest number of votes, as long as it was an even amount, would be eliminated. After a bunch of conversations within my alliance and lots of information being shared about what other players had in mind for that round, I noticed no one seemed to have jjohns6095 as a target, which naturally lead me to suggest him as a target: we were 4 players out of 10 and, in case we all voted for him, the odds of him being eliminated would've been really high, as the odds of the other 6 people sticking together were really low, as evidenced from some of the messy votes from prior rounds. In my head, it seemed like a very simple and straightforward plan, but Phoenix seemed quite certain that he wanted to vote for dirrtyER despite the fact other people had brought him up as a target and we were unsure of how many votes he'd get, while quesolove had a lot of information to share regarding nathaniel's plans for the round. I found the whole thing really odd, but tried not to let paranoia take over me, as it still seemed like they were trying to help the alliance in spite all of that, so I chose to go along with the dirrtyER vote. Results were announced and dirrtyER got an odd number of votes, while jjohns6095 only left because of a self-vote, which made me realize what a huge gamble the entire thing had been. Afterwards, at the F9, when everyone's lists were revealed, I got confirmation of something the previous round had made me suspect: Xymandopex and I weren't top priorities for our other two allies, as both had other people ranked higher than us, while Phoenix was high on everyone's list. This brought Xyman and I to a very simple conclusion: we have to abandon ship. At that point, Xyman and Remco were the only two people in the game I truly felt had my back, and after Phoenix' elimination at F9 due to list-gate, the eliminations of both Remco and Xyman followed, and I felt completely alone at F6 up against an alliance consisting of everyone still in the game besides myself.

Now, I fully own up to a big mistake that could've cost me the game: I got way too comfortable with my group of allies, to the point in which I didn't really take the time to try to understand the social dynamics of the game outside the limits of my own group. So, when it got down to that F6 consisting of myself, Filler, Nathaniel, rotcivoel, dirrtyER and quesolove, I had absolutely no idea who to approach and how to try to make myself seem like an asset to some of the people in that group. The only assumption I had in mind was that rotcivoel and quesolove were tight, but that was about it. Which is why I thought the best way out for me was to just make a public service announcement in the thread, offering myself as an ally to those that felt in the bottom of that group, in hopes that some of the points I brought up would be heard by those willing to help me. This is the post I'm talking about, in case any of you missed it.

After a few hours of the post being up, I was approached by nathaniel, who shared the fact he didn't have any F2 deals with anyone and didn't feel quite comfortable within the alliance and, a bit later that day, Filler came to me saying he also felt at the bottom. Naturally, we ended up becoming a group, which we named "Bottom Bitches Brigade". I'd like to thank both of you for extending me a helping hand that round, because without you two, I would've been unceremoniously booted in 6th place and wouldn't have come close to this finale.

During F6, Bottom Bitches Brigade all agreed that quesolove's double agent role was threatening to everyone left in the game, as he had ties with everyone and was effectively playing both sides without being targeted for it. We agreed that he was the best vote option for that round and then, surprise bitch: he was off-limits to me in the vote. While nathaniel and Filler both could vote for him, I could not, and we needed one extra person to join us on that vote to make it happen, as I'd have to throw my vote away, which I placed on rotcivoel, considering dirrtyER was the one considered most likely to help us make that vote go through. quesolove's gameplay did not sit well with dirrtyER and he ended up agreeing to vote him out, making it a 3-2-1 vote with quesolove leaving.

F5 came, and with the potential for messiness that round had with all the extra votes and vote canceling, pretty much anything could happen, which lit a fire under my ass to decipher the secret behind the elusive video from post 91. After finding 3 safety passes, I knew that video was mighty shady, so there had to be something in that video to help someone find some sort of power. There was a mention of "65th time on repeat" and after checking post 65 for about 3476329587643982 times, I noticed one of the characters in it was a link to this clue. When I found that, I thought I had found the secret power and sent it to the host thinking I had found the right answer, and he replied to me with a very simple "no", so it was time to get back to it. That clue featured both the safety pass icon and the game banner as keys to find this "Super Safety Pass". I took both of those images and didn't see anything special in them, and decided to revisit the video to see if it gave me any hints. The video starts with "zoom zoom zoom" so I was like "k let's try zooming", which brought me to this:

This shady circle around the bottom of the U in the word "Unknown", from the first post's banner. I thought I was just going crazy and overthinking, but figured I should give it a try, and that actually turned out to be the Super Safety Pass, which was only playable up to the F5 (the regular safety passes were only playable up to the F8), which meant that round was my last chance to play it and boy, did I end up needing it . I got an extra vote, but both of my votes were canceled by dirrtyER and rotcivoel (who both got vote cancels as their special power, according to Filler and nathaniel), while Filler and nathaniel were not allowed to vote at all. Now, with all the votes for me being canceled by the Super Safety Pass and both of my votes (for rotcivoel) being canceled by rotcivoel and dirrtyER, we came down to a trainwreck 0-0-0-0-0 tie in which I was the only one safe due to the Pass, with dirrtyER being random.org'd out of the game.

Then, F4 came, and yet again I thought my time in the game was done: even if rotcivoel got voted out 3-1, I hadn't connected with him in the game, so he had no reason to keep me. After giving it some thought, I figured my best bet was to message rotcivoel and be honest with him, and tell him I'd keep him safe in the event I got voted out, in hopes he'd do the same for me. I knew that, if I got voted out, I'd have reason to be mad at whoever voted for me besides rotcivoel, which meant I definitely wouldn't eliminate him (let's not forget I'm extremely bitter and would definitely jump at the chance to eliminate an ally that voted against me). I knew rotcivoel was campaigning too, but I had trust in my allies and he ended up being voted out 3-1 over me, with him taking nathaniel, my closest ally throughout the endgame, down with him.

Some reasons that make me think I deserve to win:

1) Throughout this entire game, I believe I was able to be consistently honest. I only made promises I had full intention to keep and voiced my concerns and issues whenever I felt like they had to be addressed.

2) The safety passes. Throughout this entire game, I found every single Safety Pass available, which required a lot of attention and hard work, as they were hidden in posts, PMs and even in the freaking game banner. However, I don't think I relied on them, as the only time in which one actually saved me from my elimination was when both of my votes were canceled and both of my allies could not vote. That's a messy-ass combination that only a Safety Pass could overcome .

3) I was extremely adaptable. As the first post of this game says, this game was all about adaptability. The format changed every single round, which meant I always had to be on my toes. And when things were looking rough for me after my allies got eliminated, I didn't give up and eventually managed to find myself new allies and make it to the end despite having the odds stacked against me at F6.

Thank you all for the game, sisters! It'd mean the world to me to be crowned the winner after this crazy season and I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say!

Best of luck, miss Warren <3

Quote Originally Posted by Filler

안녕하세요 members of the jury! I'd like to start by saying how incredibly thankful and ecstatic I am that I've reached this far. I usually already consider myself already pretty lucky if I manage to get into the jury phase of a game so this is just a tad overwhelming for me. This is the first jury questioning I've faced in almost two years (and that previous game was not in the same magnitude of relevance as this one) so I'm a little rusty.

If you asked me if I thought I had a shot to be in the finale in the first of half the game, I never in a million years would have even considered it as a possibility. I was always at the bottom of every alliance I was in, always had to claw my way to get into partnerships with people, and barely managed to survive being eliminated a couple of times. This is already evident by me being a last-minute addition to the cast after pleading to our host to let me play. <3 The inherent unpredictability of this game is what made this a roller-coaster to get through and I'm going to detail how I maneuvered the crazy loops we've been put on round to round.I'll be honest, I had no clue what to do or who to talk to at the beginning of the game. I only had Ren and Omarosa as allies due to our past history of working in games together. I was shocked to see so many people already set on saving Xiumin and eliminating Leona so I thought it wouldn't make sense to go against the majority and decided to do the same thing. I snooped around and managed to acquire info that there was an "Unknowns" alliance that was already established from the get-go and that it was where the majority decision/chain reaction originated from. It consisted of players who might be seen as non-threats and/or easily disposable. In it were Ren, Plastique, Xiumin, Normani and Tina for some reason. I had to basically force my way in by having Ren add me to the conversation happening but I knew from the start that that meant that I would be the disposable one.

We then coasted in rounds that followed due to having the numbers on our side but we took our first major hit when Ren and Xiumin were tied up for elimination, again due to an unpredictable voting twist. Ren ended up being the casualty and it was after that that the cracks in the alliance started to show. I grew especially leery of Xiumin due to seemingly having other connections apart from us but kept it to myself because I didn't have any proof to back it up yet. I reconnected with Omarosa at this point too as an insurance plan and we decided to coordinate our plans even harder from that point on. The rounds after that were uneventful for me and/or my alliance since we got who we wanted out despite the fact that I got votes from that point on and Normani herself checked out of the game and thus losing a number on our side. I knew I was being targeted and someone must be feeding information to the other side but as long as I was still safe, I had no reason to rock the boat yet.

The Chain Reaction result reveal was definitely the script-flipper of the entire game's narrative. Omarosa and I put two-and-two together and knew that we had to stop Tina in her tracks or she might steamroll her way to the end of the game. We put together a "UTR" alliance consisting of me and her plus Dolly, Plastique and eventually Xiumin. The entire raison d'etre of this group is to cut off the more threatening players of the game who could handily beat us at challenges and could potentially pick us off one by one. Tina was the first on the target list after ha being exposed to be on literally everyone's good side and this was easily accomplished after predicting how the chain would go and executing a plan to leave her off at the end.

Shaleen was next on the hit list and after concocting a plan to take all the colors in the dinner table before she had a chance to, she was also cut off successfully. Eva and Flora were the only ones left to go after and following a random.org elimination (because let's face it who would want to hand off all the power to just one person in that round? ) Eva was next to go. Flora knew she had nowhere else to go and pleaded her case publicly and this I've seen as a prime opportunity to make a move to propel myself up the proverbial social totem pole and approached her to strike up a deal. I knew I was next to go in the UTR alliance if it comes down to it so I took the chance to at least have more of a say in how the game goes from that point on. With her challenge prowess and her impressive propensity to find Safety Passes (), I knew she'd also be able to fend off threats from anyone with ease.

I brought up Xiumin as our target for the round due to some of his shadier moments and my suspicion of him already reaching a breaking point. My suspicions were confirmed after Flora showed me receipts of him wanting to play double agent and leaking information from our conversations in the UTR alliance to her. I still had a begrudging respect for him but I was sure that letting him stick around would endanger my place eventually. We both knew we needed at least a third person to pull it off so we brought Dolly onboard and showed her the receipts. I needed to be really cautious about having Omarosa be in on the vote without letting her know of our threesome so I relayed to her that Flora approached me about Xiumin wanting to be a spy which was enough to convince her that he needed to go. I promised her that Flora would be next to go and we just needed to get Xiumin out for our collective safety. Dolly and I kept up the charade that Flora was certainly the vote that round to Plastique and Xiumin and the plan was successfully executed after that.

I was in the perfect middle ground between Omarosa and Plastique and Dolly and Flora. All I had to do was see how the round would play out before I could make my decision. Our threesome then noticed that there was a hidden safety pass in one of the host's posts and it ultimately went to Flora after figuring out the clue. Due to a stroke of bad (or was it good?) luck that rendered me unable to vote in that round anyway due to the twist, all I had to do was keep up the charade that Flora was definitely going to Omarosa and Plastique all the while knowing that it would be left to random.org since Flora was safe no matter what. Omarosa was unfortunately the casualty and it still pains me to see how she went out given that she co-spearheaded crucial eliminations in the past.

The final round after that was a doozy. It was a round dedicated to bitterness as the eliminated contestant would have to pull a taking you with me move right afterwards. Again I had a huge decision to make but after seeing the travesty of the random.org elimination the preceding round, I couldn't risk it so I had to side with the majority to have an ensured elimination which unfortunately was Plastique. I honestly thought that she would take me with her so it came as a surprise to me that Dolly was the one ousted instead.

And here we are. It might seem like I was passively just playing the game all throughout but I had to first force my way into a majority alliance, keep up a partnership that served me well in the latter half of the game, knew when to jump ship and turn the tide of the game on its head, and be in the perfect middle ground in the rounds that preceded the finale. I hope you can see how hard I've worked to be safe round after round and reach this point. Thanks for reading and congratulations to Flora too for reaching this point with me! I had a lot of fun with this crazy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Xymandopex
    Miss Flora I have no idea how you made it to the final 2; I am #SNATCHED bald. You did the damn thing gurl. You found every secret power, made the right alliances, plotted and schemed and even slayed that one challenge we had. I am so proud you are sitting in the finals

Jahoon, nothing against you I just don't think you played as strong a game as Flora. Is there anything you think you did better than Flora? I'm open to voting for you, but I need some passion in your answers

---Did Not Submit---

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER
    "Congratulations! No questions. "

Quote Originally Posted by rotcivoel
    /Plastique Fantastique walks into the jury trial/

Xin cho cc bạn. Ti l Plastique Tiara v ti đến từ Vietnam.

How to start? First of all, I would like to congratulate Flora and Jihoon for making it this far.

Flora, I have to admit you are such a strong player. You was playing it hard and I can't count how many safety passes you got. In this game, we never talked to each other and I never had a think that I would work with you. I always wanted to get rid of you because of how strategic and well-experienced you are. But after my allies blindsided Xiumin I knew the next person is me that's why I tried to talk to you but you were completely silent. That is the moment I knew you were sitting in a good position, you didn't even need to work with me to make it further.
    I just wanted to know were you being honest for what you said in the newest message or it is just a part of your plans? That's my question for you. Please answer it with honesty. If it is your plan, admit it. I would appreciate it.

Jihoon
    :
    Glad to see you here, my ally. You were one of my allies from the beginning, I completely trusted you until these last rounds. From what I saw, you were playing the game in a passive way. You just followed everyone's directions You are here today because your ability to make bonds, I appreciate it. You and Dolly blindsided me maybe because you thought it's not good sitting next to me in the final 2 cause I had solid bonds in the jury and I would take Flora out. Finally you made a big move. Congratulations girl.

Last but not least, thank you Drew for this amazing game. I enjoyed it a lot. Def joined it again

Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel
    Congrats on being the final two. It was a tough game and had so many twists and turns. Everyone on the jury fought really hard to get to the end and we all ended up sitting here for some reason or the other. I basically have two questions for each of you.

I'm hoping you'll think a bit about the jury members, your competitors. You got to the end and we didn't. Can you tell me what kind of strategy each juror was playing, who you think there two major allies were, and why you think they're now sitting on the jury? The game is called unknown but it's hard to play this game without knowing your enemy.

Now to focus on you. Can you tell me your top three most important game moves and why they got you to the final two?

Thanks and best of luck!
    You all have 24 hours to answer these questions finalist.

Oh @ Caio thinking that opening statement isn't TLDR worthy~

Exclamation Queso's Jury Questions - not like it matters

Since I forgot to send my questions, I will just post 'em here :P

For Flora:
    1) How did you feel seeing your first alliance got crumbled down? Why did you decide to make a public plead instead of private messaging the remaining players?
    2) How much trust did you have in other players, individually?
    3) Would you mind sharing some of your tips and knowledge in finding hidden safety passes?
    4) Why do you think you deserve the win more than Jihoon?
    5) Do you trust me?

For Jihoon:
    1) How did you feel about all of the alliances you've been in until now?
    2) How were your relationships with other players, individually in the game?
    3) I think that you play a more passive game than Flora, do you agree? If yes, what do you think was the deciding factor that helped you make it to the finale? If no, why?
    4) Why do you think you deserve the win more than Flora?
    5) Who would you like to debut with in RTVG?

For both of ya: - Find a gif that describes me the best.
    - You're in a room of 7 people and one girl starts screaming and throwing punches at you. You can't get out of the room, and you can't tell the girl to stop and none of the other people bothers enough to help you. What would you do?
    - What do you think about each of the jury members' gameplay (particularly myself)? What could they have done differently that would help them to make it to the finale?

Last but not least, I want to thank Drew for hosting this
    game :love This is the first time I've played anything like this and I had a blast. I've signed up for season 2 already lololol
    Quesolove making his solo debut on 3/3/2019 ♥

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex View Post
    Oh @ Caio thinking that opening statement isn't TLDR worthy~
    stop shading me plz, i promise its not tldr in comparison to stuff ive written in the past

btw i promise ill answer ( da questions ) tomorrow whenever rtvg is working and im free

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex

Miss Flora I have no idea how you made it to the final 2; I am #SNATCHED bald. You did the damn thing gurl. You found every secret power, made the right alliances, plotted and schemed and even slayed that one challenge we had. I am so proud you are sitting in the finals
    Thank you so much, sis ! I'm really glad we got the chance to properly slay together because it had been a while, and I really wish you could've gone all the way to the end with me </3 I'm super happy to see you being so supportive, and thank you for being an amazing ally !

Quote Originally Posted by quesolove

For Flora:
    1) How did you feel seeing your first alliance got crumbled down? Why did you decide to make a public plead instead of private messaging the remaining players?
    2) How much trust did you have in other players, individually?
    3) Would you mind sharing some of your tips and knowledge in finding hidden safety passes?
    4) Why do you think you deserve the win more than Jihoon?
    5) Do you trust me?

For both of ya: - 6)Find a gif that describes me the best.
    7) You're in a room of 7 people and one girl starts screaming and throwing punches at you. You can't get out of the room, and you can't tell the girl to stop and none of the other people bothers enough to help you. What would you do?
    8) What do you think about each of the jury members' gameplay (particularly myself)? What could they have done differently that would help them to make it to the finale?
    1) Seeing my first alliance crumbling down the way it did was ROUGH. I'm really used to finding a group of players to stick with for as long as possible in a game and that's what I thought I'd be able to do in this game too, and all of a sudden all of my allies started leaving one after another while other allies ended up having different plans in mind, which threw me for a loop and forced me to rethink my entire game and try to figure out a different way to make it to the end. This game was really challenging for me because I don't consider myself someone who's usually an adaptable player that can deal with different allies and keep everything under control, but I think I managed to do it really well in this game when I had to, and I believe it showed me I can try to overcome that limitation I tend to have in future games.

As far as the second part of this question, the reason why I made a public plea instead of a private one is something I addressed in my opening statement: due to how I usually play games (trying to find a reliable alliance to go all the way to the end with), I can end up getting more comfortable than I should, which happened this time around: by the time my original alliance was wiped out and I was left only with members of another alliance, I didn't really understand what were the social dynamics within the rival alliance, because I had essentially no contact with anyone from it other than you, so I didn't know the people who felt closer to the bottom of it, what were the F2/F3 deals within it, so that lack of knowledge is something that didn't allow me to make private pleas to alliance members, as I wouldn't know which people I could mention to others as potential targets and allies, and I could've accidentally suggested someone as a target to a person that had a F2 deal with the person I intended on targeting, or something of the sort. So, by making my plea public, I thought it would benefit me the most: my post would resonate with those that felt at the bottom and felt like they needed someone to help them succeed and I'd be able to gather more info to navigate this alliance's social ties more carefully and more precisely, without accidentally blowing my game up by suggesting the wrong target to the wrong person, while also making it more likely for people to stay true to me: by messaging me stating they felt at the bottom and wanted to join forces with me, the odds of them actually having my best interest in mind were higher than if I messaged people in private and they just said "yes" to whatever my offer was, as people usually do that even when they don't really want to work together just to avoid painting an unnecessary target on their back.

I think I clarified it, but if you still have any doubts regarding this, please let me know!

2) Throughout this game, there were six people I fully trusted individually at different points of the competition: my original allies (you, Phoenix and Xyman), with this trust lasting up to the list reveal round in your's and Phoenix' cases (the trust level was compromised once I saw you two had other priorities) and throughout the entire season, in xyman's case. I also trusted Remco throughout this entire process, and he was the one person I considered my closest ally outside of my original alliance and fully trusted him, which, similarly to Xyman, was the case for the entire season. The other two people I trusted individually were my endgame allies, Filler and nathaniel: they both helped me get to this point by joining forces with me in strategizing and planning votes, and never betrayed me at any given point. At F4, when I felt the most vulnerable in the entire season, they stayed true to their word and voted for rotcivoel with me, so I believe I was 100% right to trust them, as I wouldn't have made it here without them. As for the rest of the cast, I either had minimal contact/not enough time to build a super solid tie, or my communication with them happened through other people.

3) The three regular safety passes I found all came from posts or PM's, with two of them being via white text camouflaged within a post and a PM, and the third one being from this post, in which the only letters in caps were, in order, "PMMEFATE", which made me PM the host with the word "fate", which earned me the power. Honestly, the only tip I can give for safety passes is to just keep an eye open. I've played games with similar concepts before and I remembered hosts trying to hide all sorts of information in posts and private messages, so I just entered this game with an eye open for those. I highlighted every single post to search for white text, looked out for weird spellings of words, anything that looked shady enough to be associated with a power. And the PMMEFATE post just looked really weird to me in all lowercase with random letters in caps, so I saw that and tried to find some logic for the uppercase letters, and it did end up having a logic . It's just a matter of keeping an eye open for anything that looks shady and unusual (like the host's random mention of a video in post #91, which ended up being the starting point of me finding the Super Safety Pass (I explained the full process of finding it in my opening statement, in case you're interested in knowing how it happened). I won't be playing Season 2, but a piece of advice to everyone signing up for it is to just keep an eye open for anything that looks weird in posts and PMs. Those are usually the keys to finding hidden powers that may help you succeed, like the Super Safety Pass helped me this season.

4) I think I deserve to win more than Jihoon because the entire premise of this game is to be adaptable, and I believe I was more adaptable than he was. I was put to the ultimate test in adaptability when I saw my alliance being completely wiped out and having to start from scratch at F6, trying to find new allies within an already established alliance. I was able to navigate different round formats, different alliances, all while being as honest as possible with everyone and trying my best to make my position very clear, which can be something really difficult to achieve in a game format that made for such shady scheming most of the times.

5) This is a bit of a tricky question to answer because of how things happened in this game. On a personal level, I absolutely trust you and I don't think you'd go around telling people something I told you about my personal life if I asked you to keep it a secret. As a player, I wholeheartedly trusted you before those lists were revealed, as I genuinely believed you were prioritizing the same alliance as I was, which was the one we had with Phoenix and xyman. After that, my trust was shaken and I didn't really know what to expect from you, given your double-agent role that ended up costing you a spot in the competition at F6. However, I don't think you meant any harm: this is one of your first strategy games (maybe the first, I'm unsure), and things can get out of line when you're not too experienced with dealing with most of these players. I think you ended up being tangled in more deals than you hoped for, and ended up not being able to untangle yourself. It's a mistake we've all made, but with time, we eventually learn from these mistakes and start figuring out how to approach games. To sum it all up, I still trust you, but with some reservations (and I think you can understand this), which will definitely go away and shift back to full trust with time after I see you playing more games and navigating the social scene without getting yourself as tangled in alliances as you did this time around.

6) Gif that describes you best:

Because Jerry is the rootable underdog that loves cheese (the English word for Spanish's "queso"), which was essentially your arc in this game combined with the love for cheese .

7) Flora was a murderer in the telenovela she's from, so I assume that girl would immediately stop acting up as soon as Flora showed that girl her little friend:

I sure would.

8) Impressions on the gameplay each juror showcased and things that could've been done differently to help them make the finale:

Natalie - Natalie's gameplay was loyal and strong, and she was a ride-or-die kind of ally in this game. Considering her journey came to and end because random.org said so, the only advice I have for Natalie is to get better luck .

Xiumin - Your gameplay was one that's really hard to properly pull off: the double agent role. You were telling both sides information about the other alliance, and it can be really difficult to do that for very long without getting caught. Making it all the way to the F6 playing like this is already a huge challenge, so this was already an accomplishment. I think that you could've increased your chances of making it to the finale if you had chosen one side to prioritize, ideally the one that looked more likely to succeed, which I believe was the opposite alliance to our original one. If you had fully sided with them and never told us anything about them and only told them things about our side, they possibly would've valued you more as an ally and you wouldn't have made yourself so vulnerable to both sides comparing notes and realizing you were playing multiple sides, and probably could've gotten rid of xyman and I pre-jury and maybe even fully avoided backlash from us by keeping us out of the jury.

Omarosa - I believe Omarosa was also playing the game as a very strong and loyal ally, and wanted to help her alliance succeed as much as she could. She was only up for voting you out at F6 because you were making the alliance unstable, and wanted me out ASAP after that, which goes to show he wanted to keep her original alliance intact and wanted anyone who threatened it out of the game. Similarly to Natalie, her journey came to an end due to random.org, so I don't know what to tell her other than getting better luck, since she didn't do anything objectively wrong that cost her the game.

Plastique - I believe she was playing a very similar game to the one Omarosa was playing, though she seemed more open to branching out (she messaged me at F5, for example). Still, I believe she wanted her allies to get to the end together and didn't want to get herself involved in any shady business, which I believe she was able to do successfully, as she was one of the most honest players throughout this process. I believe Plastique could've tried to throw me under the bus a bit more to try to make it to the finale: in the PM I sent her at F4, I straight-up told her I'd keep her in the event I got voted out because I'd have reason to be mad at at least one of my allies but not at her in case that happened. So maybe she could've used that (I don't know if she did, my apologies in case she has) to try to paint me as a shady player and try to get them to vote for me.

Dolly - From my perspective, Dolly seemed to be the most independent player from the alliance that opposed my original one. She felt like she didn't have ties solid enough to get her to the end within it (which is part of the reason she messaged me at F6), she didn't have any F2 deals and I knew she talked to Natalie throughout the came, even though Natalie was allies with myself but not with Dolly's side. She seemed to always have her best interest in mind and always did what she could to try to optimize her chances of making it further, even if it meant straying away from a group alliance in which she didn't feel completely comfortable. She was eliminated by Plastique's sole vote to evict, so I believe the only thing she could've done differently was maybe casting a wonk vote for Jihoon to make the vote 2-1-1, so that Plastique would've only gotten votes from myself and Jihoon, which would've likely resulted in Dolly being safe from Plastique's sole vote to evict. However, Dolly was an amazing endgame ally and honestly I don't want this to seem as if I'm criticizing any of her decisions, because she's a huge part of why I'm sitting in the finale, and my ideal F2 was definitely myself and Dolly.

Thank you for your questions, bb !

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER

plz vote flora

How to start? First of all, I would like to congratulate Flora and Jihoon for making it this far.

Flora, I have to admit you are such a strong player. You was playing it hard and I can't count how many safety passes you got. In this game, we never talked to each other and I never had a think that I would work with you. I always wanted to get rid of you because of how strategic and well-experienced you are. But after my allies blindsided Xiumin I knew the next person is me that's why I tried to talk to you but you were completely silent. That is the moment I knew you were sitting in a good position, you didn't even need to work with me to make it further.
    I just wanted to know were you being honest for what you said in the newest message or it is just a part of your plans? That's my question for you. Please answer it with honesty. If it is your plan, admit it. I would appreciate it.

Hello girl, thanks for the congratulations!

In all honesty, the PM I sent you at F4 was both: an honest message and a plan at the same time. When the host announced the format for the F4 round and I knew it would come down to both of us, I was trying to figure out a way to get to the F2, because I thought that, even in the event I survived the F4 vote, you'd have no reason to want to keep me safe, especially after I didn't respond to your F5 message. You had every reason in the world to vote me out. However, I knew that, in the event I got voted out, it'd only happen if the vote ended up being 2-1-1 or 3-1, or through some trainwreck tie; whatever the case was, I'd have reasons to be mad at at least one of my allies if the vote was anything other than 3-1 with you leaving, as I don't deal very well with betrayals from allies. That's when it clicked: my best bet was to message you saying I wouldn't eliminate you in the event I got voted out at F4, because I'd have reasons to want someone else out more than I wanted you out in case I left. That was 100% honest. However, I realized this honest thought had to be expressed to you, in hopes you'd appreciate it and return the favor in the event you got voted out. So, the best way to answer this question is that the message I sent you was an honest thought I had, and that letting you know about it was a plan to try to keep myself safe.

I hope this clarified things a bit more for you !

Congrats on being the final two. It was a tough game and had so many twists and turns. Everyone on the jury fought really hard to get to the end and we all ended up sitting here for some reason or the other. I basically have two questions for each of you.

I'm hoping you'll think a bit about the jury members, your competitors. You got to the end and we didn't. Can you tell me what kind of strategy each juror was playing, who you think there two major allies were, and why you think they're now sitting on the jury? The game is called unknown but it's hard to play this game without knowing your enemy.

Now to focus on you. Can you tell me your top three most important game moves and why they got you to the final two?

Thanks and best of luck!
    Hey bb! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that, with the exception of the bit in which you asked us to mention the 2 people we believe each juror had as their top 2 allies, your first question is pretty similar to Xiumin's last question, so I think I'll leave my reply to him as a reply to you as well, and just add who I believe were each juror's top 2 allies (however, in case I'm misinterpreting your question and it's not similar to queso's, please let me know so I can properly answer it!)

Natalie - Flora and Dolly
    Xiumin - Plastique and Tina
    Omarosa - Jihoon and Plastique
    Plastique - Xiumin and Omarosa
    Dolly - Natalie and Flora

Now, onto the next bit!

My top 3 game moves that helped me reach the finale were:

1) The post/public plea at F6: This post paved the way for my endgame. It helped me find new allies, connect with different people and understand the social aspect of an alliance that I knew nothing about before that moment. Without that post, I would've been unceremoniously booted in 6th place.

2) Finding the Super Safety Pass: With all the potential powers people could get this round that would drastically affect voting, the Super Safety Pass was the only way for me to feel completely safe. I spent hours trying to figure out the clues and how to find it, and after a long-ass process I ended up finding it, and it saved me from elimination at F5 after both of my allies were unable to vote and both of my votes were canceled by those who weren't my allies.

3) Messaging Plastique at F4: by letting her know my honest thoughts regarding that round and her honest gameplay, and how I would've decided who to eliminate in case I got the boot, I believe I made Plastique a bit more comfortable with my presence and I think she appreciated my honesty and what I told her, which I believe helped me not be the person she picked to eliminate despite wanting me out for such a large portion of the game.

Thank you all for your questions, girls! If there's something you think I didn't clarify or something else you want me to answer, please let me know and I'll do it ASAP !

Plastique: No girl, I didn't say a word to Jihoon and Dolly about that message. I wanted to get rid of you because I could see you being honest, you wouldn't take me out so I could be in F2. Dolly and Jihoon wanted to vote me out because they thought I would take you out. But nothing hurts more than being betrayed.

Great strategy, I have nothing but admiration.

Plastique: No girl, I didn't say a word to Jihoon and Dolly about that message. I wanted to get rid of you because I could see you being honest, you wouldn't take me out so I could be in F2. Dolly and Jihoon wanted to vote me out because they thought I would take you out. But nothing hurts more than being betrayed.

Great strategy, I have nothing but admiration.

Achievements

Sorry I'm only getting to the questions now! I've been cycling through being sick and swamped with work so again I apologize. Let's get started!

Originally Posted by Xymandopex

Jahoon, nothing against you I just don't think you played as strong a game as Flora. Is there anything you think you did better than Flora? I'm open to voting for you, but I need some passion in your answers.
    Hello Miss Natalie! I'm bummed we haven't had a chance to work together at any point in the game since I don't think any of our planned partnerships have failed thus far. As I mentioned in my opening statement, my gameplay might not be necessarily as flashy as Miss Flora's but it is solid from the get-go. I've been in the majority alliance from the start after basically asking for an in into said group and we've pulled off key eliminations with barely any hitches. I then co-created my own mid-game alliance afterwards to take out endgame threats. I was safe all throughout and with a game like this where everything is extremely unpredictable where random.org's whims could very well mean your death, managing to not be in any real danger or the majority of the game is a respectable trajectory in my opinion. I didn't have to rely on safety passes and survive by the skin of my teeth. I had the balls to turn the tables and strike a Final 3 deal with those who aren't my initial allies for self-preservation when it came down to it. I was willing to use Flora as a meat shield given her safety pass-finding and challenge prowess while managing to balance my partnership with him and my previous allies. My game isn't outwardly or explicitly strategic/dramatic but I survived the shitstorm comfortably and with everything intact. I knew when to stop being under-the-radar and make a big move of my own when it came down to the nitty-gritty. And finally, I didn't have to scramble once.

Thank you for not closing me off completely! Hope we can work together actually successfully in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by quesolove View Post
    For Jihoon:
    1) How did you feel about all of the alliances you've been in until now?
    2) How were your relationships with other players, individually in the game?
    3) I think that you play a more passive game than Flora, do you agree? If yes, what do you think was the deciding factor that helped you make it to the finale? If no, why?
    4) Why do you think you deserve the win more than Flora?
    5) Who would you like to debut with in RTVG?

For both of ya: - Find a gif that describes me the best.
    - You're in a room of 7 people and one girl starts screaming and throwing punches at you. You can't get out of the room, and you can't tell the girl to stop and none of the other people bothers enough to help you. What would you do?
    - What do you think about each of the jury members' gameplay (particularly myself)? What could they have done differently that would help them to make it to the finale?

1. I'll break this question down through the alliances I was in throughout the course of the game.

The Unknowns Alliance (Plastique, Tina, Xiumin, Ren, Normani)
    I'll be honest and not sugarcoat anything, I always felt like I was at the bottom of our alliance and that I was gonna be let go first if ever it came to that point. I was a) added last minute and actually had to ask to be added and b) not as close to the alliance members as some of you were. I did tell you at one point that I had trouble trusting you since you seem to be playing both sides but for the most part, I found a considerable degree of comfort being in an alliance with most of the numbers on our side. We managed to pull off the eliminations we wanted and had some fun trying to make it to the end over more seasoned players. It helped that we were all ~cute~ Asians (barring Josh but he wasn't really around that much anyway) so the bond and camaraderie just seemed to ebb and flow very naturally. There was some mentor-apprentice dynamic going on between Tina and basically all of us and I found that be extremely reassuring as well.

The UTR Alliance (Omarosa, Plastique, Tina, Dolly)

This is the alliance that Omarosa and I spearheaded to be able to take out social or challenge threats. I, once more, was still wary of you but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt so that we could achieve our common goals together. This resulted in the eliminations of both Natalie and Shaleen, two of our targets so I felt like the alliance was successful enough. It was basically us Asians + Nathaniel so the conversations were all pleasant and allowed us to root for each other against our perceived threats. Again, I was comfortable enough with how the alliance since it served me well and kept me safe but I knew being UTR could only take me so far.

Bottom Bitches Brigade (Flora, Dolly)

This is the point where I decided I had to take my fate into my own hands and stop being safe cause I needed to make a move to secure and safeguard my future in the game. You were actually one of the biggest catalysts in making me maneuver around with the UTR alliance while strategizing with Flora and Dolly. I was suspicious of you and those doubts were confirmed when Flora showed me receipts of you trying to play double agent. Going that far into the game while playing both sides is not an easy feat so that's definitely quite impressive but for me, I saw it as a valid enough excuse to break apart the UTR alliance while serving my own personal agenda. This alliance came about as a result of three people who felt like they weren't as strongly connected to the other players left. I had Omarosa and I love her but I knew she was more well-attached to our other allies. This alliance is something I take pride in since this is what got me here and because this is where I've proven that I wasn't just a follower, I knew when to pull off moves of my own.

2. I was definitely closest to Ren at the start of the game up till the point he was untimely eliminated since he was the one who gave me the opening to be in our initial alliance and I knew he had my back a 100% just as he knows that I have his. After that Omarosa was my number one confidant and ally, we had each other's safety as our top priority from the time we first colluded and even after I went rogue for my own interest, I still tried my hardest to keep her happy and secure at the same time. Random.org was the one that ultimately got her and that was not a fun time for me at all. Tina was someone I personally related with and we had a lot of fun chitchat together while serving as her Lancer of sorts in our alliance so I knew when to speak up if I knew that there was something else that could be done apart from the original move that was presented. Plastique was someone I think I subconsciously wanted to protect due to having the unspoken Asian bond but it only was up to the point that I couldn't anymore given the different paths we had to take to serve us better going forward (the F4 decision). Flora was someone who I knew I could trust and hide behind at the same time as well as a golden opportunity to take so my journey to endgame could be more streamlined. I treasured her as an ally. The same could be said for Dolly but we unfortunately didn't have the chance to talk as much since we only forged a connection at the point in the game where everything's so fast paced and chaotic. Finally, you are the player I had the most complicated relationship with at least on my end. I wanted to keep you safe on one hand since I do see you as a younger brother I had to protect but on the other hand, I grew suspicious of you playing double agent but I couldn't prove my doubts until explicit evidence was shown to me. I respect and admire how far you've managed to go with such a risky game but it also caused me to gun for you at the first opportunity. The other players I unfortunately haven't had contact with/the contact I've had with them isn't relevant enough.

3. & 4. I'll answer these two questions together since they're inherently connected. To some extent, yes I do agree that I've played a more passive game than Flora and I can completely understand why people would think that I was too lax with my strategy but when it comes down to it, I was completely safe all throughout the game and made a strategic move at the perfect point in game when it made sense for me to. So why would I unnecessarily make waves when being under the radar and hiding behind bigger names allowed me to be safe without ever having the responsibility of eliminations attached to me? Most people equate an underdog story to by default be the more successful journey but my run consisted of me never being in danger apart from the randomized eliminations. For a simpler visualization, my game is doing well enough all throughout the semester and taking a risk at the perfect time versus Flora struggling to the point of outright pleading. I have a deep respect for what she did to reach this point in the game but I believe I deserve to win more than Flora cause my game has been solid from the start. I've had to juggle the unpredictability of the game (we all had to) while staying in the majority the entire time. I knew when to keep quiet and bask n safety and I knew when to strike.

5. This is fun and we've talked about this but I'm just gonna put in those who I know are K-Pop fans and would make sense to be in a group:

Leader/Lead Vocalist: dirrtyER

-He just gives me the vibe of a leader and every group has one. He's a lot more uh... experienced than us too and for some reason, I get the feeling that he could sing.

Main Dancer/Vocalist: chazevanson

- iirc, he has been in dance competitions before and loves doing GG dances so he gets Main Dancer by default. His voice isn't too shabby either.

Vocalist/Lead Rapper/Lead Dancer: rotcivoel

-The all-rounder just like how I think he is in games. He can do everything decently well and rounds us off nicely as a group.
    Main Rapper/Center/Visual (sue me ): Me

- I already was supposed to be a trainee so sue me. You've heard me rap in Korean so I believe I've earned this position. Just don't make me sing. I already have the subtle arrogance part down pat.

Maknae/Main Vocalist: Queso

- You're the obvious maknae because you act on whimsy and you're oddly adorable. You also told me you could hit Yuju's Love Whisper high note so main vocalist position for you too.

Pt. 2

6) Gif that describes you best:

I just think this gif perfectly captures your ~essence~. There's Momo who's your absolute bias in TWICE, I'm just passing off what she's eating as cheese so that takes care of your username and the overall cheeriness and cuteness of the gif reminds me of the vibe you give off.

7) Jihoon is very well known in South Korea as a charmer and master of aegyo (acting generally cute or adorable to make people, especially girls, swoon) so Jihoon would just do his famous jeojang routine and have the girl drop her defenses. Violence is not needed. There's enough of that in the world.

8. I'm gonna go off of what I know of their gameplay and assign them each an adjective that could describe how they played, at least from my point of view.

Natalie - Strong - This is the one word that could describe her from what I know of how she usually plays. She's strong in both challenges and socially and this is this perceived strength that caused her to be targeted by the UTR alliance. It took random.org to fully take her down.

Xiumin - Fearless - This isn't necessarily the first word that would come to someone's mind when they're asked to describe you but this is what I feel to be the most fitting. Despite being a relatively new player in these strategy games, you had no qualms about taking on the double agent role and is actually successfully pulling it off well into the merge and I honestly believe if no one coordinated and caught wind of your strategy, you could very well be sitting here in the finale instead of us. Had you covered your tracks better and wasn't too eager in your "tasks" as the spy, you could have went all the way.

Omarosa - Leader - Omarosa put the interests of her alliance above all else and called most of the shots with the intent of keeping everyone in the group safe to see another day. She was selfless but not entirely a pushover which is made evident by the fact that she had no moment of hesitation in exterminating a rat from the group if it meant the alliance was safer. She was also unfortunately killed by random.org and her game didn't have any glaring shortcomings.

Plastique - Genuine - Plastique was clear on where she stood and didn't once waver in her loyalty to her allies even to the bitter end. She was honest about her intentions and didn't partake in any underhanded or shady dealings to get herself further which is a quality a jury responds very well to. She knows how to handle her alliance members and wanted to go the end with them. I'm forever thankful she spared me at F4 though I wouldn't be upset at her taking me with her since her arc would only come full circle after that.

Dolly - Astute - Dolly was extremely good at spotting opportunities to get herself further in the game and I believe she was playing for herself first and foremost. She knew how to weigh risks before benefits and had no illusions about a group alliance working out if it was obvious that jumping ship would make the most sense. At F6, I think we were playing a similar game and I honestly am in shock that Plastique chose to vote him out since he has done, imo, everything right to get to the finale.

Originally Posted by dirrtyER

You know I love you girl and I honestly wouldn't be able to do it without you as my partner-in-crime. I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe when it mattered. I hope you make the right decision ~me~ Jk. No hard feelings either way.

Jihoon:
    Glad to see you here, my ally. You were one of my allies from the beginning, I completely trusted you until these last rounds. From what I saw, you were playing the game in a passive way. You just followed everyone's directions You are here today because your ability to make bonds, I appreciate it. You and Dolly blindsided me maybe because you thought it's not good sitting next to me in the final 2 cause I had solid bonds in the jury and I would take Flora out. Finally you made a big move. Congratulations girl.

Cảm ơn bạn! Anh yu em.

Yes it could be argued that I was playing too passively but why fix what isn't broken? I had to worm my way in to our initial alliance too so I have worked from the start to keep myself safe and be with the numbers. I followed the group consensus for the most part but I also voiced out what I think would probably be the better alternative when there were group discussions taking place about the votes and our next moves. I managed to keep myself for a huge bulk of the game without ever being in immediate danger while keeping the wild nature of the game in mind. Like what I mentioned above in my answers to Xiumin and Natalie, I mostly worked behind the limelight so my gameplay isn't readily apparent because it isn't as dramatic. I "founded" the UTR alliance with Omarosa so we, as a group, could take out the clearer threats and I approached Flora first to snipe off Xiumin after his double agent role was exposed and because I knew I could use her for my own benefit. I might have worked in the shadows but my gameplay was effective in getting me to the end. I understand why it might appear passive but I was thinking all the way through.

Thanks though girl. I loved working with you.

Originally Posted by nathaniel

Thanks and best of luck!
    Thanks for the questions and the congratulations! These are such interesting questions to unpack.

Like what Flora said, I'm taking the first part of your question to be similar to Xiumin's question #8 so my answer to him will also apply to this. As for who the jurors' top two allies were, I think they were (going off the social lists and how I perceive the alliances to fall):

Natalie: Flora and Dolly
    Xiumin: Plastique and Tina
    Omarosa: Jihoon and Plastique
    Plastique: Xiumin and Omarosa
    Dolly: Flora and Natalie

I'll do a quick rundown as to why I think they're now sitting on the jury. In no way are these actual demerits to their gameplay, just what my opinion is about what they could have done differently:

Natalie: Failing to forge any other bonds apart from her core alliance members so she had no one to turn to when most of them were cut before jury. But really random.org is what did her in.
    Xiumin: Not being able to cover his tracks as a double agent well and playing too hard haphazardly.
    Omarosa: Being too selfless and unaware that she's being double-crossed. But also random.org.
    Plastique: Not moving fast enough to get out of the sinking ship that is the UTR alliance.
    Dolly: Not convincing Plastique to keep her in.

My Top 3 moves:

1) At the very start of the game when I had no one to turn to and was really a deer in the headlights, I basically asked to be added to the alliance that granted me enough protection up to the midpoint of the game. If I wasn't forceful or shameless enough to earn safety in numbers, I would probably one of the very first few to go right out the door.

2) Making the midpoint UTR alliance to take out Shaleen, Natalie and the supposed next target Flora. If we didn't band together everybody else, the threesome could have flipped the entire game on its head and picked us off one-by-one cause we all know they are capable of doing so, random.org elims notwithstanding.

3) Approaching Flora at F6 to use her safety pass finding powers and challenge abilities to my advantage and strike an F3 deal with you and her. I was already feeling a bit unsure of my footing in the alliance we were in and queso being a double agent pushed me over the edge. Obviously my move worked out for the best as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you for the questions jurors! If there's anything you need me to clarify or further elaborate on, please let me know. I wish you luck with voting and no matter how it goes, we've all worked hard to go as far as we did. 사랑해!

Last edited by Filler; 04-03-2019 at 11:14 PM.

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Details:

Thank you finialist on a great finale.

Jury you have heard what they have said and the time has come.

This wouldnt be unknown without one final twist.

Jury you will have the choice between both finalist. You must decide do you approve of their game and think they are worthy of the win? Or do you deny their game and think eh Im just not feeling it.

If a finalist receives three approvals they will win the unknown!
    If a finalist receives three denials they will lose the unknown!

We potentially could have two winners! Or none at all!

Its up to you to decide. Please respond to the pm with your decision and a little reason on why you are giving each finalist the decision you have.

You all have 24 hours.

Details:

Final two the time has come to find out what the jury decided... Now you may notice a slight change in jury, Natalie was unable to fullfil her duties so Shaleen was asked to take her place due to being the one eliminated right before jury.

We will reveal what has happened to each of you individually... good luck!

You are up first... Let's find out how the jury voted.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by remco
    UNDAHDAWG LEGYNDDE! Shaleen muah stans you and your arc and i'm so proud of u for making it to the end GOOD LUCK

That's one Approve

Spoiler:  

no comment

That's another approve. One more and you will walk away with the win!

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by DirrtyER
    This bitch knows how to win games and this one, she really outperformed everyone. I am in no place to deny her win.

Which means:
      Spoiler:  

CONGRATULATIONS FLORA PEREIRA DA SILVA YOU HAVE WON THE UNKNOWN

OOC: Caio!!! congratulations on winning the game! I know how hard you worked in this game and it would have been a travesty had you not walked away with this win. I know you will be super thrilled to see the results. You slayed by being the Safety Pass Queen and snatching all four this game had, you were on the outs but found a way to maneuver around it and you truly proved you could be adaptable and come out on top. Amazing game play and a job well done.

Spoiler:  

You were playing the game hard. Made great strategies, big moves, found all safety passes. I always wanted to vote you out but if you made it to the finale, there is no reason to not vote for you (which I said to Dolly).

Spoiler:  

You were a force in this game. Granted, you had to use those safety passes, haha. But you needed them. It's a feat that you made it to the end. You deserve the win.

5 APPROVALS
    0 DENIALS

You are up next... Let's find out how the jury voted.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by remco
    You took my napkin. Shaleen muah don't like napkin stealahs!

That's one Deny

Spoiler:  

no comment

That's one Approve.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by DirrtyER
    Of course I'll approve! Make it make sense...

That's two approves and one deny. One more approve and you will also win.

Spoiler:  

I'm happy for you to make it to this far. I hope we can be our ally in other games. But in this game, I'm sorry girl. You made big moves, solid alliances which could help you be in Final 2 but your biggest mistake is to let Flora sit next to you.

That's two approves and two deny's. It all comes down to the final vote.

Spoiler:  

This isn't a choice I'm making based on me thinking you didn't play a good game. It's purely because I think there should be one winner. Out of the two of you, I just think Flora overcame more and had to work more strategically to get to where they are sitting.

Which means:
      Spoiler:  

JIHOON I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THE JURY DID NOT FIND YOU WORTHY ENOUGH TO CLAIM THE PRIZE, YOU ARE THE FINAL ELIMINEE OF THE UNKNOWN.

OOC: OMG Warren I'm seriously so gutted right now for you and heartbroken. I thought you played one hell of a great under the radar game and I thought you made the right moves all through out the game to propel you to the end, so it sucks you won't be walking away with the win as well because you do totally deserve it.

2 APPROVALS
    3 DENIALS

Well there you have it The Unknown has officially come to an end. Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me everyone, I seriously had a blast hosting this and you guys made it that much better too.

Achievements

damn yall bitches for not just letting them both win

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Thank you so much for all the approvals, guys! I didn't think I'd end up getting the support of all of you so I'm definitely very surprised by this outcome and I truly appreciate it ! You, as well as the other players who left pre-jury, were a big part of why I enjoyed this game so much.

Also, thank you so much for hosting the game, Drew <3 This was an amazing and wild ride and I'm glad I got to be a part of it as yet another one of my Brazilian characters. Flora will be accepting invitations for Unknown All-Stars whenever you decide to host it .

And I have to say I'm absolutely stunned by the outcome of the votes for you, Warren You played an amazing game and managed to stay in a strong position all game long, so this outcome is a huge surprise to me and I'm sorry this is how things turned out. I wish we could've shared this win as the cherry on top of the cake to celebrate us working together successfully after all the bickering we've gone through in the past, and I hope you're not discouraged by this outcome. I hope you slay season 2 as much as you slayed this one, because you were a star and you're always proving yourself to be one of the best players around here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678