Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Reality Bites 24

Achievements

Dionne, when asked about her punctuality:

Here I am to answer these questions, after a really short delay of 96 hours <3 So sorry ghels, but better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by maybe

I was in close contact with each of you three at different stages of my game. Gaby at the beginning, Dionne in the middle, and Asuka at the end. I actually really enjoyed working with all of you this game and think you’re all deserving of your spot in the final three so cheers! Anyway, my favorite jury questions on this site are the ones where the finalists have to say something about each juror so let’s do that.

1) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you most expect to vote for you in the finale, and 7 being who you least expect to vote for you.
    2) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you believe would have had the best shot at beating you in the finale, and 7 being who you believe would have had the worst shot.
    Most likely to least likely to vote for me:

1. Ariane - Since the good sis Asuka never answered ha question and Gaby hasn't answered any questions, I hope miss Ariane considers giving me a vote for actually answering her question! Moreover, I think that, while Ariane and I weren't allies in this game, I didn't go out of my way to lie to her or anything of the sort, and I don't think I've given her any reason to actively root against me.

2. Jasmine - It's weird for me to be ranking Andrei so close to the top on a question like this, but I've heard from Boris that Andrei said he wouldn't be supporting him in the finale due to how things went on the round Andrei got voted out, and I think Andrei understands where my decision to put him up that round came from (he was messaging people saying he wanted to target my team even though him and I were working together at that point), and we've managed to have a better relationship in this game than in most others.

3. Kenya - Along with my fellow two finalists, Santi was a part of my core alliance and I greatly trusted him and I think the feeling was mutual. However, I'm unsure how he feels about this F3: he messaged me once asking if there was a F3 deal of myself, Asuka and Gaby and, at that point, while I had considered that as a possibility, I hadn't made anything official with Gaby; I only knew I planned on going to the end with Asuka. However, I'd definitely understand it if he thinks I wasn't very honest with him and feels like he shouldn't reward me with his vote, even though there truly was no official F3 deal at the point he asked me that question.

4. Shauvon - Like you said, you and I worked together for a while in this game, and that relationship ended up being cut short when you got eliminated. I'm not sure if you felt closer to Gaby and Asuka than you did to me, but something that makes me believe you'd possibly give me your vote is the fact I was the only person who voted to keep you when you were up against Ariane, despite the fact my alliance wanted to target you, as I felt my decision should be based on what I believed was better for my own game, and I was much closer to you than I was to Ariane.

5. Porkchop - I'd normally rank ER last due to the fact we have a history of coming for one another in games and it ending up being the same on this one, but I know he appreciates honesty and I never lied to him promising him safety or anything like that. There's also the fact I'm answering his question while neither of the other two finalists has done it, so consider voting for me, bew <3!

6. Cara Maria - While Amber and I were connected early on when I agreed to keep her team safe if I were ever to win an MVP, we eventually stopped talking along the way and I know she has a close relationship with Boris, so I assume she's more likely to vote for him than for me.

7. Latrice - I don't think I've given Latrice much of a reason to particularly want to vote for me, as we didn't have any game conversation and she's even put me up that one round she won the Save.

Most likely to beat me to least likely to beat me:

1. Kenya - Very likeable, would've had the underdog arc going for him, and a coach that didn't help him much. That's a winner, baby.

2. Porkchop - Had a rough run with the whole comeback thing, and had to face harsh odds to get close to the finale. Had she made it to the FTC, she would've been a tough one to beat.

3. Ariane - Similarly to Kenya, she would've gotten to the end as a bit of an underdog, and I've seen Chaz handling juries before, and he's really good at it. He would've been a threat, for sure.

4. Shauvon - You were very invested in the game and never gave up even when things were looking rough for you. It's hard to really estimate how would the rest of jury phase gone for you, considering you left at the F8, but your gameplay seemed very promising and, had it worked out well for you, I'm sure a jury would definitely respect it.

5. Jasmine - She tried to have ties to many different people, which can be hard to pull off, and I'm sure some jurors would definitely appreciate that; however, it can also come off as really shady and offputting, so I assume she'd have as many jurors rooting against her as she'd have rooting for her.

6. Cara Maria - She left a bit too early for me to really have an idea of how she'd have played the game in the long run, so I can't be totally sure of how things would've gone for her. Like Andrei's, Amber's gameplay can be quite divisive, with some people praising her for her gameplay while others disapprove of her gameplay.

7. Latrice - Left way too early for me to know where he stood, chances-wise. He's very socially active but seems to struggle a bit to find the right balance between that and not making a jury bitter, so I assume that could've been a struggle for him this time around as well.

Thank you for the questions, hen!

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo

Okay let's play Snatch Game...

None of you bitches
    NONE • OF • YOU • BITCHES
    Got these exclusive

Funniest answer gets my vote, maybe
    Now, for this special edition of Snatch Game, I have chosen to play RTVG LEGEND, BGCCHAR.

Which brings me to:

None of you bitches
    NONE • OF • YOU • BITCHES
    Got these exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by chazevanson

As you may all (not) know, I'm also a former WWE Superstar. I want you to assign each of the jurors and yourselves a female tag team partner from the current WWE Roster and name your stable. Thanks.
    I... definitely did not know that. But hey, any knowledge is good knowledge!

Dionne & Ronda Rousey - Because Ronda slays and I'm delusional !
    I also don't know what a stable is, so I'll just call it "Hag Attack"?

Porkchop & Natalya - I've read that Natalya is very strong and very consistent, and ER is for sure both of those things, considering the fact he frequently gets far in the games he plays.

Kenya & Nia Jax - The site I'm using to answer this question has called Nia a promising star that has quickly advanced in the world of WWE and snatched some titles, and that's essentially what Santi has done in rtvg so far: he hasn't been around for too long, but has had quite a few wins despite his relatively short time here.

Ariane & Bayley - Apparently, Bayley is very likeable and can be quite dangerous and capable of a lot of things if given the chance, which is something I believe describes you as a player around here quite well.

Jasmine & Alexa Bliss - Because this site I visited to answer this question said Alexa is very clever and uses that as her biggest weapon, much like Andrei.

Shauvon & Becky Lynch - Because this Becky girl is called a "babyface" and Tobey is young?

Cara Maria & Charlotte Flair - Because Charlotte has a lot of titles under her belt and Amber has like, 9047652938 achievements.

Latrice & Sonya Deville - Sonya apparently seems to be someone without many wins in recent days but with a lot of potential, and I think that's also the case for queso: a player without many wins so far, but with plenty of potential to snatch quite a few in the near future.

There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don't care about teaching you anything, but if 1 of them does and teaches you about WWE, it can change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER

Create an acronym for each juror's name.
    Thanks.
    Porkchop - Pleasurable, One, Resounding, Keen, Calm, Happy, Optimistic, Proud

Kenya - Knowledgeable, Effervescent, Nice, Yes, Attractive

Ariane - Amazing, Refreshing, Impressive, Appeasing, Natural, Enchanting

Jasmine - Jubilant, Affluent, Spirited, Masterful, Independent, Natural, Essential

Shauvon - Success, Honored, Approve, Upstanding, Vivacious, Opulence (you own everything, etc), Nutritious

Cara Maria - Calm, Acclaimed, Reliable, Attractive, Masterful, Approve, Rejoice, Intelligence, Affirmative

Latrice - Lucid, Appealing, Terrific, Reassuring, Instant, Classical, Esteemed

Tbiasssntstucnebdbutronrpiiabsoivoieigbti - Talented, Brilliant, Incredible, Amazing, Show Stopping, Spectacular, Never The Same, Totally Unique, Completely Not Ever Been Done Before, Unafraid To Reference Or
    Not Reference, Put It In A Blender, Shit On It, Vomit On It, Eat It, Give Birth To It.

Seven of these were done on an Acronym generator and one wasn't. Identify the one that wasn't and send it to me as quickly as possible. Quickest time with the closest TB guess wins.

Thanks for the questions, girlies!

Oh bitch I had been making drunk sentences for the acronyms, you can just do words!?
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Achievements

The time has come to decide the winner of Reality Bites 24.
    Please vote for the competitor you would like to see win the competition.
    Along with your vote, you may send a brief message to be posted in the thread.
    The person with the most votes will be this seasons champion.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

Good luck, gehls! I am very proud of all three of you and I am excited to see which of you wins!

Achievements

THE TIME HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF REALITY BITES 24!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by quesolove
    Asuka

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt
    ASUKA!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by maybe
    asuka!!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo
    Asuka

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by chazevanson
    Dionne is the only who actually showed effort in answering my question so she gets my vote. Congrats to whoever will win

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by LaQua
    My girl Dionne

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER
    voting for ASUKA

WHICH MEANS...
      Spoiler:  
    BY A VOTE OF
      Spoiler:  
    5-2-0
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

ASUKA | BADGALBOROZ, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF REALITY BITES 24!

You were clearly the best this season and I'm not surprised at all to see you come out on top. Your passion, dedication and drive really came through and showed us all what a deserving winner you are. OOC: 4th times the charm! You've been a driving force in this series for the last 4 seasons and as the only person to make it to the finale 4 seasons in a row I'm so happy to see you finally take home the crown.

Alexie|Rob, I just wanted to congratulate you again for playing such a solid game as a coach and rounding it out as the winner of the season.

Dionne|betinez, you played a really smart game. This one could have easily been yours if circumstances were different because you played a great game and really showed us how you can thrive socially and in challenges.

Gaby|jjohns6095, you absolutely deserved to make it to this finale and I'm so glad you did. You started off the season so strong I really thought you had a chance of winning it all. Unfortunately your teammates really outshined you at the end and your failure to address the jury was probably your final nail in the coffin, but you should still be so proud of how you played this game.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GAME!
    I have my All Stars cast, I'm just waiting to get the last coupledouble-confirmations because of the site outage to make sure everyone is still down for a crazy season. Looking forward to see what comes next. We've still got about 8 or so more months of my commitment of constant RB, so I hope you're not sick of it yet .

Last edited by eagle2ch; 06-02-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Achievements

HOLY CRAP OMG CONGRATS MY BABY FINALLY!!!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516