Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Reality Bites 24

Achievements

This save will work a little different. You're still in pairs, but for this challenge you'll all compete as individuals...sort of. For this challenge you'll have the names of 10 reality TV shows translated into other languages. You simply need to tell me the title of the show in English and what language it had been translated to. For each pair I will only count the better performer's score, but no matter which of you wins only the player will have the power. In the event Alexie manages to do better than her entire team and everyone else, she will select which of her partners gets the SAVE.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

RESULTS

Spoiler:  
    Kenya
    -3 MINUTES-
      Spoiler:  
    Alexie (for Dionne & Gaby)
    -2 MINUTES-
      Spoiler:  
    Asuka
    -2 MINUTES-

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Porkchop|dirrtyER, congratulations! Please post in the thread if you are saving either Kenya or yourself, or if you have decided not to use the SAVE. if you do use it, you must name either Dionne or Gaby as the replacement nominee.

Vixen (for Porkchop)
    -1 MINUTE-

fierce Coach.

saving myself and nomming Dionne

Achievements

-Recap-
      Spoiler:  

Dionne|betinez & Kenya|LaQua are nominated for elimination. Please vote for the competitor you would like to see eliminated from Reality Bites. The person with the most votes will be eliminated. The nominees cannot vote. The MVP will only vote in the event of a tie.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    1-1
    WE HAVE A TIE!

As the MVP, Dionne was asked to break the tie. She chose to eliminate...
      Spoiler:  

Kenya|LaQua, I'm sorry but you have been eliminated. You were a dominant force this season and managed to make it so long doing so well. Unfortunately you just weren't able to pull out a win when you needed it the most. You are now the sixth member of our jury.

And with that...
      Spoiler:  

La Toya|Jigsawce, you are the second coach eliminated this season. You employed an interesting strategy and honestly Kenya was a player it could have worked with. Unfortunately she really needed you to step it up to help her this round and it wasn't really a time when you could rely on your player doing it all for herself.

Achievements

This is the last round of the competition before the finale, where 3 of you will have the chance to plead your case to the jury. This round you will compete in both challenges at once. The winner of the MVP challenge will gain immunity and an automatic spot in the final 3. The winner of the SAVE will have the power to eliminate someone on the spot. Anyone who fails to win a challenge will automatically be nominated for elimination.

This challenge is a cross word puzzle. Using the clues provided fill in the image so that each letter of the answer fits in its own box. Complete this in an editing program, upload it and PM it back to me as quickly as you can. The person who completes this correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and move on to the finale.

For this challenge you will have images of your fellow competitors and coaches faces fused together. For each image you must simply tell me which 2 people are fused. The person who guesses the most people correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and the power to eliminate one of the nominees.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours for both challenges.

Achievements

Ammo Drag Queens vs. da world
    so you can make them yours.

Achievements

RESULTS
      Spoiler:  
    Gaby
    -14 MINUTES-
      Spoiler:  
    Asuka
    -12 MINUTES-

Which leaves Dionne & Porkchop. The new MVP is...
      Spoiler:  

Dionne|betinez, congratulations. You are automatically a member of the final 3 and cannot be eliminated this round.

Porkchop
    -6 MINUTES-

Dionne
    -5 MINUTES-

Achievements

RESULTS

Spoiler:  
    Porkchop
    -14/16-
      Spoiler:  
    Asuka
    -15/16-

Which leaces Dionne & Gaby. The winner of the final challenge of the season is...
      Spoiler:  

Dionne|betinez, congratulations! As the winner of the final challenge of the season you have all the power. You must now decide if you are eliminating Asuka|badgalboroz, Gaby|jjohns6095 or Porkchop|dirrtyER. Keep in mind that the 2 you don't eliminate will join you in the finale.

Gaby
    -6 MINUTES-

Dionne
    -4 MINUTES-

Achievements

By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    1-0
      Spoiler:  

Porkchop|dirrtyER, I'm sorry you have been eliminated. I thought we we're about to see a repeat of Mauri where the returnee could take it all. Unfortunately Team SYTYCD decided to stick it out til the end and you became their last casualty. You are now the seventh and final member of our jury.

And also...
      Spoiler:  

Vixen|Phoenix, I'm sorry you are out. You've been living on borrowed time for much of the season considering that since top 8 your team has consisted entirely of returning players. But you managed to make the most of it and almost got all the way to the end. You've proven again that you're a strong competitor and I know this isn't the last we've seen of you.

Which means...
      Spoiler:  

ALEXIE IS THE FIRST WINNER OF REALITY BITES 24!

Alexie|Rob, congratulations you are the winning coach this season! In 6 seasons only 1 other coach has managed to get 3 players to the finale so this really proves that you're one of the best we've ever had. After you lost Travis immediately and Sasha had to be replaced I wasn't sure you'd make it to the end, but after you stole Dionne and solidified your team they went on to slay with your help and tutelage. You do not need to participate in the finale and the coaches twist had officially come to an end just short of the end of the season.

Congrats!
    Good luck to your 3 players.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

The jury after letting Alexie's entire team go to the F3:

Achievements

fuck.
    thanks so much for the game as always, ho--getting to be a coach was an amazing experience despite the frustration it brought me at times, i really enjoyed helping my players out and guiding them as we all competed against such a fierce cast. we may have lost some steam along the way but we kept hanging in there and kept fighting, we were just bested by a strong group in the end. thank you to my team for being so wonderful, and especially you dirrty for kicking ass for so long after coming back. <3333
    congratulations to you rob, you really completed your arc in this game as alexie well--and good luck to your final 3!
    so you can make them yours.

dang it, not 4th again, so close.
    thanks for the game tooch and to my fabulous coach, miss phoenix.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz
    Welcome members of the jury! Thank you all for making this season a lot of fun to play in and making it really competitive! It has definitely been one of my favorite seasons to play in yet, and yet again I’ve been lucky enough to get the full experience. As most of you may know, this is my 4th consecutive time making it to the final tribal council of Reality Bites, and my 4th time playing the game in total. However, I’m not going to use this as to why I should win this season. If I’m blessed enough to win, I want to do so because I outplayed everyone else – not because it’s about damn time. I would also like to ask every one of you to please keep an open mind when reading through tonight’s answers, which counts for my competitors and great allies Betinez and Johns as well. With that said, let’s dive into my game this season!

What is so great about having had the opportunity to receive the jury’s feedback for the past seasons, is that I can apply it to better my gameplay in the next season – and that is how I started this season. During season 23, about half of the jury disregarded me as an option to vote for because I had not talked strategy with them during the season. I must admit, this had me a little bit confused and insulted at first – but something clicked when I took the time to reflect. How can someone feel confident and great voting for someone just based on a jury speech? I discovered I needed to dive deeper into the social dynamics of a jury-based format, beyond just the people I had been allied with. This is why I started this season playing very competitively – I made it my priority to be the first to establish contact with about 75% of this season’s cast, something I had not done in prior seasons. I knew that these early social relations might save me and my alliance/team for weeks to come, and all this effort I put into building relationships with most of you in the jury payed off for me in the sense of getting myself here. I spent about the first 4 rounds of the game riding solo like this, having my little army of allies available if I needed them – but not yet having started a final 5/4/3 alliance yet, as promises that early are likely to be broken from past experience (which would not look good for the jury). Some of my closest early-game allies included Andrei, Santi, Caio, Dirty, Queso and Naz. I find it important to mention that me and Amber started this season on good terms too, but had a huge falling out in week 2 after a difference of opinions regarding a vote. We had and have not spoken about Reality Bites since, so before y’all come in here with that **** again I just wanted that to be a known fact.

After managing to establish pretty great, and what I think were mutual, relationships with the majority of you players – I found it to be time to get an official alliance/voting block going for extra security. This is where I connected the ties between a couple particular allies of mine – Caio and Santi. I did this because they were on the dominant team in the pre-merge (thus keeping me save if one of them was to win as the best competitors there), and I had not at all played with them in previous seasons. I, too, wanted to add Andrei to the mix to balance out the teams – but me and him had fallen out of contact just a bit after a steal from another coach, leading me to doubt the early game bond we had. Fortunately we restored this bond nearing the end-game though. Instead, to prevent ending up left when two players on the same team (Caio and Santi) end up right, I proposed adding Josh to the mix. He was on my team as well, which would make the alliance a fair playing field for all of us. Something interesting I too want to mention is me having a ton of contact with my fallen ally (who came back around this time) Dirty’s coach, Phoenix. Me and him had made plans about merging our two teams into one alliance – which was a great back-up option for me to have as that team also consisted mainly of allies I had. I never had to resort to that back-up plan though, luckily I guess.

As I said, with an alliance of 4 established, we entered what I would call an end-game. One of my best allies Dirty returned to the game, and was incorporated into the alliance due to me having great ties with him already. This made us feel pretty secure, though there came a time were there were only allies left to mow down. I saw my numbers dwindling, which caused me to reach out to Tobey – who turned out to be totally down to protecting each other (something I had not expected, due to my unexpected rival Amber being on his team). We kept each other safe to the best of our abilities as long as we could after that. Again having a certain majority, I started to plan some moves out in advance. The main one of these was getting out Amber. I did this for two reasons – I knew the jury would have preconceptions about us working together so it would look good, and she had cut contact with me – which meant to me it’s only a matter of time before it’s kill or be killed. This season I pretty much chose to do the former, and got myself here through a bunch of smart votes and nominations-

Oh yeah you heard that right, I got to nominate players quite a bit this season! I would never have thought that I – someone who has won a maximum of like 1 challenge per season before this – would end up winning the most challenges (3 MVP’s and 3 Saves!). I really feel like that element of the game is something I haven’t been able to shine in, and I’m so proud of myself that I managed to overcome this weakness of mine. If this isn’t my time to win this game, I’ll at least have that to take home with me. I also want to clarify what might’ve been some odd nomination choices for some people; sometimes you have to make a save move in order to take a risk in this game. Take that as you will, but I feel as if that sums up my voting strategy pretty well.

Last but not least, Ho, I want to thank you for having me to play this game once again and listening to my stupid worries about time management and stress. I really, really love playing this game and I’m so glad y’all found me! You always keep the working environment professional and the game is a joy to play. Thank you and goodnight, see you in all stars!

Quote Originally Posted by betinez
    Ladies, I know opening statements can be tiring to read, and I assume you all will have plenty of questions to ask. That's why I'm not going to be submitting one of my typical essays for an opening statement, and I will be focusing my efforts on answering any questions you all may have for me. Thank you for being a part of this amazing season, and thank you so much for hosting this, Ho <3!

Quote Originally Posted by jjohns6095
    Hey y'all so imma try and make it short and simple and go more in depth with the questions!

Coming into this game as a replacement for Sasha was scary asf because I thought there were already alliances created so I came in trying to find a way to slip into the competition without becoming an easy target because of it. Since I had that mentality, I made ties with Shauvon and Asuka, plus to solidify my spot I tried to win comps, and I got consecutive power in the beginning just to confirm that I was chill because I didn't have much contact with people. With it, I didn't need to make big moves or anything because it was the beginning of the game and it wasn't necessary to get blood on my hands so early in the game. Later on, Asuka suggested an alliance with Kenya, Porkchop, and Dionne which was a lifesaver lol and it was good from there. For the remainder of the competition, we ran the game with someone apart of the alliance staying in power, putting us in a solid spot. Then final 5 came and of course Alexie's Angels (Asuka, Dionne, and I) needed to stay together to get to the end and here we are!

I'm glad to get to the end with my coach and my girls and I wish everyone the best of luck because I know the remaining 2 finalists will fight to get the title! Plus shout out to Ho for hosting such a badass game and I appreciate you bringing me in!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by maybe
    I was in close contact with each of you three at different stages of my game. Gaby at the beginning, Dionne in the middle, and Asuka at the end. I actually really enjoyed working with all of you this game and think you’re all deserving of your spot in the final three so cheers! Anyway, my favorite jury questions on this site are the ones where the finalists have to say something about each juror so let’s do that.

1) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you most expect to vote for you in the finale, and 7 being who you least expect to vote for you.
    2) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you believe would have had the best shot at beating you in the finale, and 7 being who you believe would have had the worst shot.

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo
    Okay let's play Snatch Game...

None of you bitches
    NONE • OF • YOU • BITCHES
    Got these exclusive

Funniest answer gets my vote, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by chazevanson
    As you may all (not) know, I'm also a former WWE Superstar. I want you to assign each of the jurors and yourselves a female tag team partner from the current WWE Roster and name your stable. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER
    Create an acronym for each juror's name.
    Thanks.
    The final 3 have 24 hours to respond to the jury before voting begins.
    Good Luck!

1) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you most expect to vote for you in the finale, and 7 being who you least expect to vote for you.
    2) rank the jurors 1-7 with 1 being who you believe would have had the best shot at beating you in the finale, and 7 being who you believe would have had the worst shot.
    Hey girl! Thanks for your question, I really enjoyed working with you for the short amount of time we did as well – especially after how last season kind of ended on ‘bad’ terms!

I feel like openly discussing who I think is voting for me will jinx it – but that was the questions so I guess I have to right? My ranking from most likely to vote for me to least likely is as follows;

1. Porkchop – I’ve worked with you the longest out of anyone in this game, and we have been completely honest with each other the whole way through. I think you have a clear view of my game, what I did and why I did things, and I think that might make you most likely to vote for me. At least, I would hope so.
    2. Cara Maria – Your vote is kind of difficult to predict for this season particularly – because I know how mad you were and might still be at me for orchestrating your elimination, but on the other hand I know that you’re really proud of me and my accomplishments this season after everything you’ve taught me about these games. On a human level, I think I would get your vote, but on a game level this season, it’s partly wishful thinking.
    3. Shauvon – I think I’ve kind of redeemed myself from how hard I ****ed our alliance over last season, and I think we mutually really enjoyed working with each other for the short time we could. I don’t know if we spent enough time together for you to really know how I played this game to a t, but I hope you can read about this in my answers here and my opening statement especially. I also don’t know how close you were to the other two finalists, so it’s hard to predict.
    4. Latrice – Again, it’s difficult to predict – but I feel like we’ve kind of bonded over being relative newbies to this game and we’ve had good strategic talks during the time we worked together. It’s just that we didn’t talk as much as I talked to for example Porkchop and Kenya.
    5. Jasmine – I’m not expecting your vote after the way your elimination went, and the fact that you did tell me you weren’t going to be rooting for me in the finale. However, I think it’s something that I had to do for me and my alliance to end up in this final 3 where I thought I had the best shot to win out of my options – as after all I know you were worried about my team. You know it wasn’t personal, because we really bonded in the beginning, just game related. Maybe you can forgive me for that and still consider voting for me, but if not, I can completely understand that.
    6. Ariane – I think based on our lack of interaction, which was mutual of course, I don’t have a huge shot to get your vote. However, I would hope that you read my opening statements and answers to still consider voting for me this season – and then maybe we can work on our relationship in a future season!
    7. Kenya – It’s a pity that your elimination went the way it did, but in the end, I really think you would have beaten me and my fellow teammates as the sole survivor of another team. However, I think that it came with a price, and I think that price is your vote for me. We’ve talked about this, and I know there’s a minimal chance that I’ll be getting your vote tonight – but I really hope that there’s still a chance somewhere after everything we’ve been through this season.

As for the second question, this is probably easier to accurately predict than the first;

1. Kenya – As the sole survivor of a pretty successful team in challenges that is up against a team with what would’ve been only 1 or no members on the jury, I have little doubt in my mind that you would’ve won this season if it wasn’t for my decision to eliminate you.
    2. Porkchop – For similar reasons as Kenya, you’re the comeback kid this season and just like the previous winner Mauri, I think the jury would appreciate your ability to get right back into a strong alliance and make it to the end. I’ve told you this as well, though you always stayed humble and brushed it off – but I’ll say it again. I really think you had the best or second best shot at winning this game against me, Caio and Josh.
    3. Shauvon – Based on the fact that pretty much your entire team at one point or another is on the jury, you would have a considerable advantage. You also turned out to be quite the challenge beast and for that reason became a target for people. If I’ve learned anything from Corinne in RB21, I know that that makes people a huge threat in final tribal councils. I’ve already said that I don’t know enough about your relationships with other finalists/jury members, but I think you would have a pretty good shot at beating me.
    4. Cara Maria – You’re great at final tribal councils, I’ve seen you snag some wins with your words, and I think you were really on your way to dominate the season right to that point, which is why I had to do what I did. It’s more difficult to predict for you though, seeing as you had less time to showcase your social game and strategy than the people ranked above you.
    5. Jasmine – I think had your plan worked out to kind of eliminate some of my team’s members after the message sent out, that would’ve been the move of the season and probably made you the biggest threat in the game. However, it did not, though I still think the jury would’ve given you credit for at least trying to make a move as huge as that one. I also think you had pretty great ties with people across all teams due to the swaps, like myself, which would’ve made you a threat to win.
    6. Ariane – I think your downfall in this game, and the thing that would’ve kept you from probably winning some jury votes, is the lack of social interaction I at least I saw from you this season. I was really hoping you’d reach out to me during my MVP reigns, but you never did and that was a bit disappointing for me to see – even with your coach encouraging you to do so.
    7. Latrice – It’s hard to win this game as a new player, LMFAO use my track record as evidence, so I think you would’ve been at a considerable disadvantage to begin with. I also know that some people might’ve taken some things from other games into consideration for their decision, which could have possibly worked against (or for, I don’t know) you.

Thanks for the questions, I actually liked putting things in perspective like that.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415