Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Reality Bites 24

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    i'm lazy rn so no formal rp post this time but i'm giving immunity to derrick thanks b
    That’s so rude to your team members who are actually present in the game but okay gurl if you wanna play like that I’m nomming Latrice and porkchop

Spoiler:  

Achievements

maybe i should've clarified it but derrick actually came back a couple nights ago and messaged us on skype to let us know lol, so as far as i'm concerned he's still around to play the game. i even asked them if they felt like they needed the immunity because of the attempt to knock him out last round for inactivity and they didn't mind me giving it to him, if you think i'd be that inconsiderate enough to fuck them over like that on purpose then that's insulting
    that's all you could ever want.

Achievements

I personally don’t agree with rewarding someone who hasn’t contributed and if the others on your team are willing to give the immunity up to them then this was my best move I guess

Spoiler:  

Achievements

i don't think this is a reflection of their dedication to the game????? it's giving a little leeway to someone who actually couldn't contribute, that's not my information to disclose specifically but i thought you knew why that was the case. i know you try to be the fairest person about things as possible in these games but there's a grey area sometimes and he wasn't the only one who had to disappear for a hot minute this season
    if that's how it's gonna be tho, then it's something to keep in mind

Achievements

I also tried to get mark out for not contributing as well. I just don’t think it’s fair to the people who are trying their best. Obviously that would have been an easy nomination for me and now you took that option away and I have to put up someone I didn’t want to have to put up. Also I’ve been messaging warren for weeks with my concern with no responses ever so I didn’t know and haven’t seen him be bcak

Spoiler:  

Achievements

well i guess we've both been assuming things then

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011