Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    -THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR III-
      Spoiler:  

4 Nade,
    2 JonToxic,
    1 rawr_imadino.

Congrats Nade, you're the Sole Survivor! You played a good game and you should be extremely proud of yourself. You beat the odds being targeted many weeks to make it to the Final 3, and you earned most of the Jury's support. Congratulations to Jon and rawr_imadino for second and third place respectively; you guys also played good games and should be proud as well. I want to thank everyone who was a part of this season, you all were a pleasure to have in my game and I hope you all will look out for my next coming game, previewed in the Future Games thread. See you all soon for the next adventure~

• • •

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    It's pretty ironic that you used Todd - Courtney - Amanda as the banner for the finale, since that's the only time in Survivor the vote has been 4-2-1.

Congratulations Nade!

Congratulations Nade! And also Jon~ and Rawr for making it so far

I loved keeping up with this, and I can't wait for BB, Shattered

Congrats Nade! You did a great job making it so far and you definitely earned the win. Jon & Rawr, it's no secret that I love you both and if anyone from my alliance wasn't going to make it to the end, I'm glad at least you two did. You went all the way and have nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks Shat for another fantastic game! I'm so glad you let me be a part of it and I can't wait for your next one :D

Achievements

Congratulations to Nade on a well earned win! Thanks for another great game Shatt!

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
      Spoiler:  
    It's pretty ironic that you used Todd - Courtney - Amanda as the banner for the finale, since that's the only time in Survivor the vote has been 4-2-1.

Congratulations Nade!
    I'm honored to be compared to her~

But no, I'm honestly shocked anyone voted me. Who be trolling?

Congrats Nade! You really pulled it out in the end when you needed to and was the lucky none of the jury was illiterate. Kidding, you definitely deserved it! Plus, you were playing queen Ratalie~

Shattered, this game was a lot of fun. It was my first real strategy game in a loooooooooong time so making the final 3 was pretty cool. I don't expect that to happen again. Funnily enough, I was playing as Cesternino who also came third etc. I guess it was meant to be.

Natalie; I won?! O...M...G. THANK YOU JESUS!

I feel like my victory is an inspiration for other pharmaceutical sales assistants out there that the world is the limit when you're a young, pretty blonde girl from the south like myself. Oh and for all the Jesus lovers out there, I did this for y'all too. I just want to thank everyone who voted for me in the jury and for those that didn't, hopefully Jesus will learn to forgive you over time...

OOC; I was literally shocked when I read the result. When I saw that first vote, I thought for sure that was all I getting & Jon would have won in a landslide. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me; I took such a long break from games and this was my first one in a long while. My previous track record with strategy games hasn't been great and to have not only made it so far, but actually achieving my first win is so amazing (it feels really weird actually having an achievement on my profile now )! Jon & Rawr, you were both such amazing allies and played an amazing game; I really genuinely thought either one of you would have won over me. Shattered I can't say enough what an amazing host you were, this game was so smoothly run and I loved playing it!

Ah, congrats Nade! You definitely deserved it. <3 You did great too, Jon.

:flower

Achievements

You definitely deserved it!

Congrats Nade!

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234