Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Survivor: Kalos

Achievements

I asked my alliance and Doublade on how well they did, both Doublade and Pangoro did it in 2 minutes and since I'm closer to Doublade and wanted to strengthen my bond with him, I used it on him.
    Oh girl. You aren't supposed to discuss the challenge until results are posted so you broke da rules just to screw over the person who thought they were your number 1.

Spoiler:  

We clearly didn't discuss the challenge, I just asked how well they did, and they shared just their times with me. If that warrants a DQ, then Tooch is free to DQ me. And I've already answered that "number 1" agenda.

Achievements

I wasn't implying you should be disqualified Nothing you did with that stone made any difference to the round. I just think its funny you went so extra for no reason. You definitely found out how well they did in order to correctly use the stone when I don't think that is allowed but I wouldn't ask for you to be expelled or anything, you've earned your spot here. I'm just enjoying that fail from my pity party on the jury.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post
    We clearly didn't discuss the challenge, I just asked how well they did, and they shared just their times with me. If that warrants a DQ, then Tooch is free to DQ me. And I've already answered that "number 1" agenda.
    For the record I'd only DQ you from the challenge for that sort of thing not the whole season (though I'm not even sure I would have done that in this instance since it seems like you all spoke about it after you all completed the challenge), but also telling people how long you took before results are posted is against the rules just for future reference since it can impact tiebreakers.

Achievements

Of course for winning the last challenge...
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    Pangoro failed to vote. I hope you're okay!

Which means....
      Spoiler:  
    by a vote of 4-2-0...
      Spoiler:  

AMAURA|ALY, CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR: KALOS!

Amaura, going into this finale I didn't know what to expect. I think you certainly did the best job of showing how much you wanted to win in your speech and in your answers. You're always an amazing competitor and you absolutely deserve this!

Bergmite, You had an advantage going into this so I'm not really sure what happened. Apparently you weren't able to persuade the jury to give you the win, but that doesn't take away from how well you played the season.

Doublade, you were the one I was rooting for most of this season. I don't think you really gave the passion or self-awareness the jury was looking for so I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm still so glad you made it to the end.

Thank you all so much for another amazing season. I may wait a minute to do Alola since the number of sign ups I would need would basically be impossible right now and I'd like to spread it out a bit so I can do Galar before going into another All Stars type season.

Last edited by eagle2ch; 04-08-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Congratulations Aly! You seriously slayed this season and deserve this win so much. I enjoyed working with you all game and I know how much time and effort you put into the game. A well deserved victory.

Dirrty I'm so happy we were able to get to the end together, I thought you played one hell of a game so I would have been just as happy had you come away with the win, thanks for being an amazing Ally.

Tooch, thanks once again for hosting a fantastic game, I had a good time. I rarely get to the end so I'm glad I was able to get here, even if I gave a flop performance. Looking forward to see what you do next!

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    OMG thank you guys so much! I'm incredibly moved and happy and truly did not expect to be here when I saw the caliber of players this season. You all could have just as easily taken this win so as excited as I am to be the winner, I also feel somewhat guilty because I know so many people worked hard and deserved this just as much. Dirty, I 100% thought you were taking this but I guess it got away from you at the end. We've been through so much in this franchise together and I know your time is coming soon. Anyone who says you can't beat me in the end is wrong because I've seen firsthand how good of a game you play. Thank you so much for playing alongside me in this game. We've come full circle and I've enjoyed every minute of the ride with you. Drew, thanks for keeping me on my toes and letting me panic and meltdown on you. You're not only a great ally but an amazing game player and I know your time will come as well. Phoenix, Amber, Filler, Rob ... I thought I would be lucky to even get one of your votes so I'm speechless at receiving four. Thank you all so much <3 Gary, you voted for an amazing person who was very deserving of the win as well. Eman girl, I hope you're okay and come back to us soon. I miss you <3

Thanks again toochy for the game and for being such a dependable host for us all <3

Congratulations Miss Aly! A very well deserved win! I'm glad that we got to do this together and actually slay this time. It's all worth it.

Drew, I truly enjoyed this wild ride. We'll get our wins soon!

Reaching the finale of a Survivor game for the first time was rough, but I'm glad to have gotten the experience.

Tooch, thank you again for hosting this and I'm looking forward to another awesome season of this franchise...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213