Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction Discussion Thread

RTVG Apprentice
    Awful result, Lauren could have a better chance of getting into top 3, had Kelley did not reveal her having an idol

It's just so idk the right word but it's close to unfulfilling that we were given no moment to prepare and love Chris before he really wins lol

Me when someone asks feedback abt this season: henny just watch the finale and ure good

i don't recall a more frustrating finale since HHH, i literally had to make myself watch the producers make Rick get as far as he can (FIC), and the how low the producers were willing to go by planting two idols in the final 5.

I feel like since Worlds apart, Survivor has become a game of immunity idol egg hunts instead of playing a social game.
    Peridiam said that back in Micronesia F5, parvati found an idol on exile island (unaired) but left it there because she didn't needed it, she knew that she had the connections already.

Rick has found idols with help of production and is a fool when it comes to voting. He proves that you can have a shitty social game, but as long as you can win immunity or find idols with/without production, you can still make it to the end. I was disgusted when Rick nearly broke down when he said that he was always being public enemy etc... David and Probst were so stuck up in his ****.

Anyways, congrats to the winner, took some risks to make it to the end, eliminated the three biggest threats (Lauren, Rick, Vic), and took the two people that had no shots to win. But he's a bottom tier winner for me, mainly because he had the EoE second chance. and a reminder that Jenna was the first winner to give up immunity and win. At least the worst case scenario did not happen (Rick wins).

The producers trolled hard on Vic and Lauren by giving them shitty edits, Lauren went UTR post merge, got a fake idol, and Vic was UTR all season long.

This is a terrible season overall, even worse than Ghost and redemption. But at least it's better than All Stars.
    and the nightmare is that Rick is definitely going to come back...
    **** EoE tbh, give me Redemption island any day because at least Redemption island had more airtime and was more fair than than EoE.
    Last edited by StefanSalvatore; 05-17-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanSalvatore View Post

This is a terrible season overall, even worse than Ghost and redemption. But at least it's better than All Stars.
    and the nightmare is that Rick is definitely going to come back...
    My only hope is that maybe they'll bring Lauren back, too. They seemed to like her overall, despite this last episode, and she does seem to have fans. Victoria, too, though I'm less confident in that.

Hon the last two tribals still had Rick as the star and I hope they just went comepletely there tbh than give us such like wtf winner.

Underwhelming players who PLAYED all season-long >>>>>>>>>>>>>> player who got abiut 3% airtime

I'm happy to be living in a world where Rick Devens isn't a Survivor winner.

Gavin should've won. Point blank (and the period).
    The winner (I forgot his name already) was HANDED an immunity idol and because of the format, the jury was stacked with people he bonded with for 25 days, of course they would not vote for Gavin and Julie who they never met and haven't told their live stories to. The format was terrible and gave him an unfair advantage.

The only thing I remember about him is that he had a huge dick

the split immunity idol guarantees him final five if he played it right.
    unlike rick's idols that were handed to him that guaranteed him final four.

I'm contemplating the possibility of production purposely waking him up in the middle of the night and pointing him the area where he had to look for the idol

I think this is really the weakest final three since Gabon.

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910