Page 7 of 156 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story (FX)

Quote Originally Posted by alb0403 View Post
    I don't think that the body could be Travis, since it was dragged out in the open and found by those three guys. I guess I could see it being Violet... Never really thought of that until you mentioned it... Considering there were flies around the area, the person is probably recently deceased. So I think it's Violet.

Scar, why did Ben piss you off exactly? He was rude to the security worker, but I'm glad he realized Viven was raped and did not cheat.
    I honestly Don't think the body is Violet's either. It's possible, but idk. It might be the guy that was trying to buy the house who got his dick bit off. The preview made it seem like Tate was trying to kill Violet. But idk.

Ben pissed me off with how he was rude to Vivian and the officer (why can I never remember his name). Plus what he did to Vivian last episode made me rage.

Like...you find out your wife is carrying twins by two different fathers and instead of going "Hm, maybe she is right about being attacked and raped" he goes straight down the route of "Yep, she's a cheating whore." Like, I can't.

Hopefully he'll pull a Finn from Glee and redeem himself by doing the right thing~

Achievements

The potential buyer was removed from the property before dying right?
    They didn't want him to haunt the place.

You're so lame
    **** is getting weird with hayden. how is she able to **** and kill? it's starting to get comical. and the whole Vivian is nuts thing is just too much. And here with go with the all hell is going to break loose and hell will be unleashed on earth ala Buffy The Vampire Slayer. And we all know how that turned out...

Is the Pope thingy true? Is there really a box?? Or its all made up?

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post
    Damn I forgot about that! I want to know who is in the crawl space!

Troll Murphy said we find out if Violet is alive or dead!

But I was aware with the whole arc that was something people were going to think so we answer and put that to bed next week. Next week’s episode, called “Smoldering Children,” answers that question.
    spoilerish (not too revealing but figured i'd be polite~)

Well next week’s episode is about a lot of things. One is does tackle is the Violet thing. Is she or isn’t she? Or What? And there is a very big What; there could be a different scenario. And we once and for all reveal what of Larry’s is a truth and a lie. We really tell you what happened to Larry. We talk about the period of time of when Larry was with Constance and what Tate’s reaction to that was.

Oh yeah. And also it reveals why did Tate do what he did at the school? Why did he do that? What influence was he under? It’s one of my favorite episodes because it answers a lot of questions about the mythology.

Now I'm all confused :confused:
    My bet is still on Violet...
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSqaure View Post
    Is the Pope thingy true? Is there really a box?? Or its all made up?
    I was raised Catholic, and I've never heard this kind of thing before. I imagine it's as real as the DaVinci Code.

another flawless episode. It just keeps getting better and better, I can't at this season almost being done I dont want it to end.

Aww I hope moira isn't gone for good she's one of my favorite characters.

hayden is another one of my favorite characters alon with Tate.

Gah so many likeable characters, I can't wait to see what happens next week. Poor Viv I hope she finally gets out.

Violet hmmm going to be interesting to find out about her next episode and see what really happened with her, if anything.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

I guess that its Violet that is dead, or maybe its those home invaders? We didn't know what happen to their bodies right?

Oh and Tate knows he is dead right, I mean he should know that he is a ghost even though he cannot remember the shooting.

Achievements

Oh my! This would have been a great finale or mid~season finale.

@ Violet. And jeez! How romantic! Just what every girl wants to be surprised with, her dead body.

@ Constance for not being charged. I was nervous!
    Travis is so sweet.

This episode was just brilliant loved it so much!

Constance i think is such an amazing character. I fear they are setting her up though for her to have to pay for what she has done.

no violet is dead at least we know she is for sure going to be in the next season now, since she died in the house.

All this time we thought tate didn't know he was dead and we come to find out he did know.

And :O at it being tate who set the guy on fire and thats how he got his burns so crazy.

Gah i dont want this show to end.

Next week :O they babies are coming. I wonder if they are ever going to find out violet is dead. So anxious!

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    This episode was just brilliant loved it so much!

Constance i think is such an amazing character. I fear they are setting her up though for her to have to pay for what she has done.

no violet is dead at least we know she is for sure going to be in the next season now, since she died in the house.

All this time we thought tate didn't know he was dead and we come to find out he did know.

And :O at it being tate who set the guy on fire and thats how he got his burns so crazy.

Gah i dont want this show to end.

Next week :O they babies are coming. I wonder if they are ever going to find out violet is dead. So anxious!

The plan for this show was to have a different cast and story every season. (A lot of fans want a slasher type of storyline next season) So really none of them will come back.

But of course, since it's Ryan Murphy he could completely change this at the last minute. He has a habit of trying to please the fans of his shows and since some of these characters have become quite popular, he might just change it up and keep this story going. But I honestly don't see how they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    The plan for this show was to have a different cast and story every season. (A lot of fans want a slasher type of storyline next season) So really none of them will come back.

But of course, since it's Ryan Murphy he could completely change this at the last minute. He has a habit of trying to please the fans of his shows and since some of these characters have become quite popular, he might just change it up and keep this story going. But I honestly don't see how they could.
    Let's not pull a Heroes, Ryan. PLEASE.
    If the intention was to have a new story, keep it that way.

Tonight's episode really struck a nerve with me. I won't discuss too much, just in case the rest of y'all haven't seen it. That, and the fact that it's still sinking in...

Achievements

Why couldn't this family be like the others and haunt occassionally.

I think what Scar is saying is that next season, there won't be a "haunted house" theme. There's gonna be a different story completely. I think? O_O

But ugh. I love this show so much!! Each week it delivers. I don't want it to end.

I was super skeptical about this show, since horror films from the past 10-15 years don't scare me at all. This show is scary and best of all, addictive. Jessica Lange better bring a dufflebag come award season because bitch is gonna rack UP.

Oh, and was I the only one sad that Ben's towel didn't fall off during his fight with Tate.

Unpopular opinion:

I don't like Tate.

I don't like Tate either!

Also, I was so upset that Violet was dead. I read everyone's predictions about them thinking she died when she took all the pills, but I just didn't want to believe them. Watching the scene leading up to her finding out she wasn't alive was very uncomfortable for me and I was just hoping that it wasn't true.

Not to mention that I was super excited when she tried to run away from Tate screaming to Ben that Tate was trying to kill her. I was hoping that she finally snapped out of the spell Tate had over her.

I'm curious to see how Violet's death is going to be revealed to Ben and Vivienne. Will she do it as her ghost, or will her corpse be found?

One last question, but Scarlett, are you saying that like it is going to be almost an entire new show next season? Like an entire new cast as well as a completely different story? At first I thought you guys meant that it would just be a new family in the house or something.

I think Tate is controlling, manipulative, and scary.

He raped Vivian, got her pregnant, then has a sexual relationship with Vivian's daughter. That's just weird.

nab, I didn't want to believe that she died either. I really didn't. Her death is really hard for me to handle, in all honesty, even if it is fictional...

Oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    At least you can see that. The fangirls on Tumblr literally have me extremely worried. They think it's OK that he's a serial killer, rapist etc. because he's "so sexy" and him and Violet are just "sooooo cute" together.

Others are just totally oblivious to the fact that the show is American HORROR Story and not American Romantic Teen Angst Story, so are hating the show for doing this.
    THIS TIMES 50 BILLION PLUS INFINITY. UGHLAKJF

Why couldn't this family be like the others and haunt occassionally.
    I think that would be lame, honestly. We'd have to watch another season of a new family learning about the ghosts and the house being haunted and I think that would just turn a lot of people off.

And with it being Ryan Murphy, I think just keeping it fresh and new each season is a good way to keep him invested.

Quote Originally Posted by nab View Post
    One last question, but Scarlett, are you saying that like it is going to be almost an entire new show next season? Like an entire new cast as well as a completely different story? At first I thought you guys meant that it would just be a new family in the house or something.
    Yeah the plan for this show originally was to have a different cast and storyline every season. (Which is why it has the vague name of American Horror Story) So for example like this season was about a haunted house, next season might be a slasher/serial killer, the season after that might be about a creature/monster, etc.

I'm not sure if those plans have changed due to how popular the show and this cast have become, but I really hope not.

Page 7 of 156 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast