Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayla Ferrel

This thread need a Dr phill

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    I guess for me it's not that I think ANTM is very important, because I know it's not, but I just enjoy getting ~deep~ sometimes.

Also, I'm a sociology major and it's something I'm very passionate about. I like how reality tv can often be a reflection of the values and norms in a society and I like the discussion it can generate. There is more of a draw for me in ANTM for that reason than for the sake of discussing fashion or looks, in all honesty.
    Same, I really don't see what's wrong with serious discussion on the Internet. What makes the Internet inherently un-serious? Its basically just another form of communication right? :P People like to play the whole, "I'm much cooler than you because I don't take myself seriously here card" but honestly I don't care, they can do what they want, just don't tell me what not to do.
    I can blink.

RTVG Idol
    How'd I know that her thread would blow up?
    I have a love - hate feeling about Kayla.
    I LOVE her look, with blonde hair, but I don't like her personality.
    The whole cycle I was like, OKAY, I get it you're gay.
    But she takes amazing photos, and I hope she works it out.

Quote Originally Posted by shwS View Post
    If you don't like her, there's a very easy solution.

Don't visit her thread. There, now you don't need to waste your precious energy on hate. Seriously, what's wrong with you people?
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleee View Post
    LOVE KAYLA!!!
    haters gonna hate lol
    :yeahthat :yeahthat

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireTo View Post
    This may the hottest topic =.=
    Yes, It is

HATERS JUST GONNA HATE
    -

I love Kayla too! I honestly don't even understand the hatred for her. I watch ANTM cycles all the time and I still don't remember her coming off as the season villain or anything like that. She has one of the best portfolios top model has ever seen.

I kinda hope she wins.

I hope she stops talking about being gay or sleeping in a sleeping bag or being a gay or whatever because it's sooooooooooooooooooooo cycle 15.

Hope she talks about sleeping at the streets, being ganged up by gangsters. or something more dramatic.

Crying @ this flop bitch returning to haunt me, tbqh.

frozen ukrainian princess JuliaDream's Avatar
    They will probably ask her to have a crush on one of the girls. Either Angelea, Bianca or Isis.
    above this.

Why she have many haters -.- She's nice -.-

Didn't like her on cycle 15 and never will.

U MAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Namiuh View Post

Plz don't post gifs of yourself in Kayla's thread, thanks.

8 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Namiuh View Post

Ew, stop posting that gif

Quote Originally Posted by musebox View Post
    Plz don't post gifs of yourself in Kayla's thread, thanks.
    Why r u complaining tho? Ur a Kayla fan, u should be used to ugliness by now, t b q h .

Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    Ew, stop posting that gif
    But it's so qt, don't u wanna hug it?

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    mhm^^ i didnt know there was something wrong with being a waitress... she was raped but instead people call her fake when she basiclly just admitted something very personal and i just find that pretty cold and heartless smh people need to get over the fact that she made it farther than their favorites like i said cycle 15 ended long ago so this should be a new start for kayla maybe she will change peoples opinions on her good or bad hopefully good though
    I think that people dislike her because her entire story came off as a giant stereotype and feuled a stupid misconception that gay people are gay because they're molested. Obviously, most of us here on this board are gay and it makes sense that most of us are pissed off at that. I found it annoying, how she couldn't even touch a man or be next to him...it kept on reinforcing this conception...It was like the right-wing Republicans had cut this season of Top Model. Also, it makes it seem as if Kayla can get over her lesbianism if she gets over her fear of men. Ie, her sexuality is a choice - because she is afraid of men because they molested her and she can't trust them. (Not a single one? Oh please, I call foul. And the guy on her video shoot was gay, so what the hell was the problem. And it is also not the place to talk about your molestation, on camera - it did seem forced from her - as she tried so desperately to cry. It was strange and horrifying watching the whole thing on TV. Everyone was rolling their eyes, "give me a break.") Never once did the show say 'this is and her sexuality have nothing to do with each other.' They made it seem as if this was the reason she was a lesbian. That may not be completely her fault...but she sure didn't help matters, the way she constantly complained and was unproffessional (in almost every photoshoot - complaining about hair, makeup, there being a male model.)

Almost girl wouldn't let their old unprofessional things happen again IMO
    Im so excited to watch this cycle. But too long to wait T_T
    -

Why should it matter WHY she's a lesbian? She has a right to choose. I would be uncomfortable shooting with male models too, because I get nervous around hot males.

Quote Originally Posted by musebox View Post
    Why should it matter WHY she's a lesbian? She has a right to choose. I would be uncomfortable shooting with male models too, because I get nervous around hot males.
    All the models should just be given some complimentary weed to fix that...
    I can blink.

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast