Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Live Feed Discussion Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    All I want is Brendon to go home this week.
    I know I can't stand him. Rachel would be better off by herself.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by JonToxic View Post
    I honestly think Porsche may flip. Something's off about her to me.
    I would be surprised if she flipped actually. She's highly loyal to Rachel because Rachel is the only one that would talk to her the first week when everyone wanted her out and avoided her like the plague. She got really upset last night when Dom was all of a sudden paying attention to her for a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    Still so happy about this! I hope we get Dominic back (if someone is able to return)! But knowing the Jordeff stans, if Brendon gets voted out, they'll vote him back in to help them out...

Either way, I'm going to enjoy this week as much as I can before next week... Which I'm expecting to be a mess unless Kalia wins it. -_-

The rest of the newbies are going to stick with the vets obviously. Lawon and Adam are not going to ever rock the boat.
    I don't really want Dominic back because I don't want him to distract Dani from keeping her eye on the game. I'd rather see Cassi come back because it'd be fun and random.

I'm glad Dani won! Too bad Dom wasn't there to rule over the house with her, but still, I hope Brendan gets nominated, he's such a dick this season.
    wnsm25

I'd rather have Cassi back too, but I didn't find her to be a strong enough competitor as I would have wished. :/ But I don't mind her coming back either.

I'd love to see Cassi back too ;"))
    I really really dislike Rachel WITH Brendon. Without Brendon, Rachels' GAWDESS imo ;')) Hopefully it's Brendon going this week. ♥

❥billie.

If someone was to come back I'd love to see Dom comeback, especially since he and Dani would be a deadly duo and could run the house.
    wnsm25

Achievements

Oh boo.
    I really just want Rachel and Jordan safe. It'll still be 5 vs. 4 after this week assuming no one flips.
    And whoever gets eliminated can be brought back if there's a vote. Haha.

Another vet win...

The Vets still have the advantage, sadly. They have Jordeff, Brenchel, Shelly and Porsche. Adam and Lawon pretty much go with the house majority aka the vets. -_-

It's pretty much Kalia vs. The house next HOH competition.

Did i call it or what?!

Rachel wants to try and get Daniele to put Lawon and Kalia up. Wow. Daniele is not that dumb.

Daniele should get Brenda out this week then align with Rachel again and together they can get out Jordeff.

I can't wait to see Brendon/Jeff going home. I'm so proud of my two favorites, Kalia and Daniele, hanging on for so long. SO pleased with this, even after the elimination of one of my favs, Dominic.

JJ and Brenchel should have kept their mouth shuts and now its gonna come bite them in the ass... Well most likely Jeff and Brenda cuz they werr the ones fighting...

OMFG SHE ACTUALLY WON!

These things never actually go my way. This week is going to be beautiful!

so proud of Dani.

tbh it would be way more interesting to see Rachel leave than Brenden

The vets are considering trying to make a deal with Daniele saying if she keeps them save they'll keep her safe for 1 or 2 weeks. Porsche is strongly advising Rachel against it (because Porsche knows she would become Dani's target if this happened).

I highly, highly doubt Daniele would accept the deal anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL92 View Post
    so proud of Dani.

tbh it would be way more interesting to see Rachel leave than Brenden
    No, that already happened last season. I wanna see Rachel without Brendon.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast