Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (HBO)

Game of Thrones (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Game of Thrones is an Emmy nominated American medieval fantasy television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. The series is based on author George R. R. Martin's best-selling A Song of Ice and Fire series of seven planned fantasy novels, the first of which is called A Game of Thrones. The television series debuted in the U.S. on April 17, 2011.

Game of Thrones has been extremely well received, and has garnered a loyal fanbase. The series was picked up for a second season on April 19, 2011, two days after its premiere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The cable television series closely follows the multiple storylines of the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and author Martin has stated that the show's pilot script was very faithful to his work. Set in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, where "summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime," Game of Thrones chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among the kingdom's noble families for control of the Iron Throne; as the series opens, additional threats from the snow and ice covered region north of Westeros and from the eastern continent across a narrow sea are simultaneously beginning to rise.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8[/youtube]

I'm only two episodes in, but this show is seriously amazing. It has a lot of nudity and sex scenes though

It also received 13 Emmy nominations this year including Outstanding Drama Series and Outstanding Supporting Actor in Drama Series for Peter Dinklage.

Are the episodes online? My friends have all been telling me I should watch this but I never got around to it. I always thought it looked cool though.

Yea, the episodes are online :D
    It took me forever to find them but I finally did If you want, I could pm you the site I use.

Yes please

I'm about to watch episode 8, this is seriously getting so good
    Ugh @ Joffrey though. He is so vile and annoying.

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

Loved the book series, so I might see this. Hopefully it's good.

I just finished watching "Baelor" and OMG I can't stand Joffrey. He is so evil

Also, it sucks that that Sean Bean couldn't get an Emmy nomination when this is his only season on the show.

THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION TBH

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

I watched the first two episodes. Eh.

I kind of wish I had started watching this sooner! It's so good! I can't wait for season two

Spoiler:  

ANTM 21: Lenox, Matthew, Shei, Will
    PR All Stars 4: Dmitry, Fabio, Patricia, Sonjia
    Survivor 29: Jeremy, Natalie

also Richard Madden is the hottest person alive, I am thinking off watching sirens cuz of him!

I finally just finished watching the season finale. It was so good

I didn't expect it to end when it did and now I cannot stop thinking about what is going to happen next Hopefully season two is just as good as this season, but I'm sure it will be

I think episode 9 was the best episode of the series. The last episode seemed a bit dry and slow...

reberr
    I think I am still slightly confused about this show since it seems like you should know all the characters and their backgrounds before even watching the show.

watched episode 5 few nights ago and it probably wasn't the best thing to watch over a cup of tea when a horse's head gets sliced off. brutal.

Peter Dinklage won the Primetime Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series

Watched the whole season over the past few days or so.

LOVE.

Does anyone know where I can watch this online?
    I can blink.

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast