Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (HBO)

Oh another spoiler for you Strawb about Jon and Dany. But also about Jon's parents.

Spoiler:  

So Targs and Starks have a long resentment right? From when Lyanna and others died which prompted the rebellion and King Robert's rule.

But a theory, and it is very much a theory, is that Jon Snow is actually the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

Meaning that Jon Snow would actually be half Targaryen.

So that adds another dimension.

wow... that would be mind blowing if it confirms to be true.
    I love this show.

ETA:
      Spoiler:  
    That would also make him Daenerys' nephew! My twisted mind is sort of digging the idea of an aunt-nephew romance gaaahh. Help!
    ۞
    Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes
    They call me on and on across the universe,
    Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
    They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Please could someone post a link as to where you would download this programme? Thanks in advance

Little Mix

RTVG Apprentice
    [youtube]rOzXsqoJhtE[/youtube]

Get that crown dani
    ANTM19
    Brittany Kristen LauraLeila Victoria

BNTM8
    Anita Emma Letitia Lisa Kellie Tasmin

Yes that trailer
    I can't wait how Carice van Houten will be as Mellisandre

My apologies for the following post, but I've lost the ability to make sense, so here we go:

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

So: new trailer, three new character featurettes... Who else is dying for it to become April?

Can not wait for the new season..I am so surprised about renly's love scenes because they never show up in the books

Yeah, it seems like Renly is getting a much bigger role in the series than he did in the books. I'm pretty darned happy about that, I love his character to death. I hope more Renly will also mean more Margaery. Natalie Dormer is perfect for the part

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    My apologies for the following post, but I've lost the ability to make sense, so here we go:

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

So: new trailer, three new character featurettes... Who else is dying for it to become April?
    MEEEEEEE!

And wow I haven't read the books as some of you know and I gotta say I'm very impressed with Renly's development as a character in the series. I've always thought he had a ton of potential to be great and now with this new role I think he'll get a lot closer to my vision of him. He'll certainly be a lot more central than he was in season 1 by the looks of it.

I'm SO excited for April!
    ۞

Big (22 min) featurette on IMDB which sort of recaps Season 1 and shows a tiny bit of scattered new footage for season 2 (not too much, though):
    http://www.imdb.com/list/9jcDNLbkVMw/#play-all

7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days!
    Best 1st of April EVER
    (though, technically, I won't be seeing it until the 2nd, but whatever)

^ I just finished watching that. Ugh, this show is so outstanding.
    I need April to come right now!
    ۞

Le new characters

[youtube]flIHsZvC1SU[/youtube]

I never knew Carice had such a prominent Dutch accent over her English. I always thought because she's so kick-ass as an actress that her English would be great for some reason. But it doesn't really matter, because she's supposed to be a foreign lady anyway.
    Major spoilers (about a character's death, so if you don't want to be spoiled, really don't read it): Also, "The night is dark and full of terrors" GAAAAH I HATE YOU! I'm so going to die when Renly dies. I can just feel that they're going to show Loras' reaction to it and it's going to be so freaking sad. Even though I love that they're going to show Renly's storyline more from Renly's point of view and not from Cat's, as George did in the books, I just know that this is going to be so effing sad and I can't bear it.

Margaery is so kick-ass ! I love that they picked Natalie Dormer for the part. She'll be great. Even though I think that dress would be a nightmare once it starts raining
    But I can't get over the fact that they're completely mispronouncing Tyrell!

Omigosh so excited! :rolling
    I haven't read the books yet (one of many I still haven't read yet @_@), but I just love this tv series!
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: Hyun Ji|Gi Ppeum
    Favorite Male Contestant: Yong Soo
    ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

Le new characters

[youtube]flIHsZvC1SU[/youtube]

I never knew Carice had such a prominent Dutch accent over her English. I always thought because she's so kick-ass as an actress that her English would be great for some reason. But it doesn't really matter, because she's supposed to be a foreign lady anyway.
    Major spoilers (about a character's death, so if you don't want to be spoiled, really don't read it): Also, "The night is dark and full of terrors" GAAAAH I HATE YOU! I'm so going to die when Renly dies. I can just feel that they're going to show Loras' reaction to it and it's going to be so freaking sad. Even though I love that they're going to show Renly's storyline more from Renly's point of view and not from Cat's, as George did in the books, I just know that this is going to be so effing sad and I can't bear it.

Margaery is so kick-ass ! I love that they picked Natalie Dormer for the part. She'll be great. Even though I think that dress would be a nightmare once it starts raining
    But I can't get over the fact that they're completely mispronouncing Tyrell!
    Actually I can't wait to see how the bring the supernatural element of the shadow and the scene where melisandre releases the shadow, IT'S GNA BE SO GOOOD Also, can not wait to see more of the land across the narrow sea

Quote Originally Posted by feeyace View Post
    Actually I can't wait to see how the bring the supernatural element of the shadow and the scene where melisandre releases the shadow, IT'S GNA BE SO GOOOD Also, can not wait to see more of the land across the narrow sea
    Yeah, it's probably going to get extremely cool, but you know... RENLLLYYYYYY *creys*. I found his death especially annoying, because he was kinda the only King I wanted to see winning. And then he died and it became Robb for me and... well... yeah, that didn't turn out great either. George R R Martin just kills off my favourite characters constantly (except for Tyrion, luckily). I have such bad luck with the series, because every time I pick a new favourite, he/she gets killed.

Yeah, it's probably going to get extremely cool, but you know... RENLLLYYYYYY *creys*. I found his death especially annoying, because he was kinda the only King I wanted to see winning. And then he died and it became Robb for me and... well... yeah, that didn't turn out great either. George R R Martin just kills off my favourite characters constantly (except for Tyrion, luckily). I have such bad luck with the series, because every time I pick a new favourite, he/she gets killed.
    I was rooting for robb the whole way through! I wish Beric didn't waste his life on catelyn and got back wolfhead robb instead, that would've been SO AWESOME! after the red wedding, DAENERYS FTW!

I'm trying to resist the temptation of reading all those spoilers, but boy is it hard. haha

Anyway, it's officially GOT Season 2 day!!!

Winter is coming, winter is coming! :D
    ۞

Well, they're not pleasant spoilers, so you really don't want to know
    AND YES TODAY!! Technically tomorrow for me, but that doesn't matter!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast