Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeff Schroeder

^He doesn't think its going to make the kids gay. He is saying an older gay man would be inappropriate towards the kids. If you know what i mean. :\

Well, thats how interperated it anyway.

I don't think he's homophobic at all, I just think his ideas came out in a way which made him seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I don't think he's homophobic at all, I just think his ideas came out in a way which made him seem so.

I think he's extremely homophobic. He outright called it 'perverted' and 'disgusting'. He equated homosexuality to pedophilia, which is just about one of the most offensive claims I can think of. If that's not homophobia, I honestly don't know what is.

I'm out of here

Achievements

Atleast he is the first guy who won HOH this season

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    I think he's extremely homophobic. He outright called it 'perverted' and 'disgusting'. He equated homosexuality to pedophilia, which is just about one of the most offensive claims I can think of. If that's not homophobia, I honestly don't know what is.
    Jeff is just a horrible person. Bullying Kalia when she was HOH and yelling at her while SHE decides if to put him out or not and now he says that it's revenge. Really? AND LET'S NOT FORGET THEIR HOMOPHOBIC FIGHT, while Kalia defends Homosexual people Jeff acts like a ****ing arrogant douche.

VOTE ALICIA KEYS ON CELEBRITY IDOL

STUNNING @ This "Big Jeff" hate.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjaime View Post
    Jeff is just a horrible person. Bullying Kalia when she was HOH and yelling at her while SHE decides if to put him out or not and now he says that it's revenge. Really? AND LET'S NOT FORGET THEIR HOMOPHOBIC FIGHT, while Kalia defends Homosexual people Jeff acts like a ****ing arrogant douche.
    This so much.

I agree. And he got SO defensive over it too. :thumbsdown

Quote Originally Posted by itsjaime View Post
    THIS.

The HOH thing with Kalia, he totally misunderstood what she was saying and just exploded and didn't even give her a chance to explain or listen to her. That's all he does. Even with that situation with Rachel when he asked he what was on her mind and she said 'nothing', he just exploded and started yelling at her even though she didn't even do anything to him. :bonk
    Jeff is getting on my nerves. Please leave

frozen ukrainian princess JuliaDream's Avatar
    I think the fact that he's with Jordan who's this sweet girl makes him look nicer than he is.
    above this.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaDream View Post
    I think the fact that he's with Jordan who's this sweet girl makes him look nicer than he is.
    Agreed with every single f~ucking word.

VOTE ALICIA KEYS ON CELEBRITY IDOL

Do you like it saltayyy? JaneFan101's Avatar
    They where talking about school teachers being gay. I can see where he's going with it, that a grown man who is gay would be a problem with teaching a class and could be a pedophile, but I dont agree that he souly catorgorized that only gay men would do this. TBH, 1) I havent heard of a gay school teacher being a pedophile and 2) Anyone could be a pedophile, even straight female teachers. Im really trying to understand him, because from the bottom of my heart I dont want to dislike him. But what confuses me, is that Jordan said she would be alright if her son had turned gay (mentioned dureing her discussion with Lawon and Shelly) and here, Jeff is some how "totally against" gays for one thing he's said. It doesnt mean he hates them or dislikes them, because really, that isn't the full conversation, that's just the fight. Everyone has opinions about homosexuality, but I really dont belive that if someone dislikes homosexuals, that they should bash them, hurt them or push them around for something they can't control. It's not going to make that person straight, its not going to make anyone else who is homosexual straight.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneFan101 View Post
    They where talking about school teachers being gay. I can see where he's going with it, that a grown man who is gay would be a problem with teaching a class and could be a pedophile, but I dont agree that he souly catorgorized that only gay men would do this. TBH, 1) I havent heard of a gay school teacher being a pedophile and 2) Anyone could be a pedophile, even straight female teachers. Im really trying to understand him, because from the bottom of my heart I dont want to dislike him. But what confuses me, is that Jordan said she would be alright if her son had turned gay (mentioned dureing her discussion with Lawon and Shelly) and here, Jeff is some how "totally against" gays for one thing he's said. It doesnt mean he hates them or dislikes them, because really, that isn't the full conversation, that's just the fight. Everyone has opinions about homosexuality, but I really dont belive that if someone dislikes homosexuals, that they should bash them, hurt them or push them around for something they can't control. It's not going to make that person straight, its not going to make anyone else who is homosexual straight.
    I couldn't see where he was going with it at all. He was pretty much saying "He's gay, so he's going to molester my child". That's not logical thinking at all.
    It's like me going "Jeff is a straight male in his 30s, so he will rape a woman the first chance he gets."

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddie View Post
    I couldn't see where he was going with it at all. He was pretty much saying "He's gay, so he's going to molester my child". That's not logical thinking at all.
    It's like me going "Jeff is a straight male in his 30s, so he will rape a woman the first chance he gets."
    okay how can I explain this further.. It seems logical the way he's feeling. And if you actually read my post from beguinning to finish, I said that any teacher can be a pedophile and not just a gay man. But aside from that, exactly how many straight males has anyone seen that is totally comfortable with a gay male? Like really. I haven't seen a whole lot, in fact, next to none. I dont understand why everyone is getting so uptight about this. They never showed the entire conversation, the totally pointed out how Jeff is this big homophobic when clearly Keith started the whole anti-gay tyrade, Daniele and Porsche where laughing in the backround and as Jeff said to Kalia " your not understanding my point at all" meaning that he probably insnt Anti gay, he's just makeing an opinion about how he thinks homosexuals shouldnt work in schools

and yes, I understand his point very clearly, if a homosexual taught at a school, then their could definetly have been some confusion with some of the kids, they go to their teacher for advice since they are an adult and their teacher and they can even start talking about body changes or what not leading them to either be fired or in alot of trouble for it. I don't agree with it at all, but at the same time, I understand what he's saying.

okay how can I explain this further.. It seems logical the way he's feeling.
    But how is it logical? By you saying its logical, you're supporting his views that a gay male teacher will molester a student given the chance.

They never showed the entire conversation, the totally pointed out how Jeff is this big homophobic when clearly Keith started the whole anti-gay tyrade,
    We're not talking about how this came up, yeah whatever Keith started it, but this is Jeff's comments that we are talking about here. It was definitely his opinions, there is no way he was joking about it. He was getting extremely worked up.

and as Jeff said to Kalia " your not understanding my point at all" meaning that he probably insnt Anti gay, he's just makeing an opinion about how he thinks homosexuals shouldnt work in schools
    Saying homosexuals shouldn't work at schools is 100% homophobic and anti-gay! He isn't giving equal rights to homosexuals because of a preconceived stereotype that older gay men are pedophiliacs.

I understand his point very clearly, if a homosexual taught at a school, then their could definetly have been some confusion with some of the kids, they go to their teacher for advice since they are an adult and their teacher and they can even start talking about body changes or what not leading them to either be fired or in alot of trouble for it.
    And i'm not sure i understand what you're saying about the student going to the teacher about advice? If the student is asking about body changes. The teacher would be trained to deal with a child asking that. I'm not sure what they are suppose to do in that situation, but if they aren't suppose to talk about it, i doubt a gay teacher would just because of their sexuality.

I don't agree with it at all, but at the same time, I understand what he's saying.
    I can't even @ this conversation. I know you don't agree with what he's saying, but saying you understand what he is saying is mind baffling to me. Like it's a ridiculous statement, that yes, other straight males might agree with, but still.. It's not right

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddie View Post
    But how is it logical? By you saying its logical, you're supporting his views that a gay male teacher will molester a student given the chance.

We're not talking about how this came up, yeah whatever Keith started it, but this is Jeff's comments that we are talking about here. It was definitely his opinions, there is no way he was joking about it. He was getting extremely worked up.

Saying homosexuals shouldn't work at schools is 100% homophobic and anti-gay! He isn't giving equal rights to homosexuals because of a preconceived stereotype that older gay men are pedophiliacs.

And i'm not sure i understand what you're saying about the student going to the teacher about advice? If the student is asking about body changes. The teacher would be trained to deal with a child asking that. I'm not sure what they are suppose to do in that situation, but if they aren't suppose to talk about it, i doubt a gay teacher would just because of their sexuality.

I can't even @ this conversation. I know you don't agree with what he's saying, but saying you understand what he is saying is mind baffling to me. Like it's a ridiculous statement, that yes, other straight males might agree with, but still.. It's not right
    Because Im keeping an open mind. I dont even understand how everyone is getting all uptight with this when they dont even know the entire conversation. Yeah, he did say that, so what? Maybe he didnt mean to say it that way, but really who knows? No one knows except for Jeff, like what if that that link was chopped to make him sound like he really thought this way? And for the record, dont tell me that Im not supporting gay rights, because if I where homophobic, I wouldnt be gay myself. This is my opinion, like I said, Im keeping an open mind and think what you want about it, but after watching Jeff thousands of times, it doesnt seem like he would say something like this, especally when he knows that he's going to be viewed by millions of people. The person who put it down showed a short like 3 minute piece off of youtube which couldve came from anywhere. Does that make my statement more clear?

Because Im keeping an open mind. I dont even understand how everyone is getting all uptight with this when they dont even know the entire conversation. Yeah, he did say that, so what? Maybe he didnt mean to say it that way, but really who knows? No one knows except for Jeff, like what if that that link was chopped to make him sound like he really thought this way? And for the record, dont tell me that Im not supporting gay rights, because if I where homophobic, I wouldnt be gay myself. This is my opinion, like I said, Im keeping an open mind and think what you want about it, but after watching Jeff thousands of times, it doesnt seem like he would say something like this, especally when he knows that he's going to be viewed by millions of people. The person who put it down showed a short like 3 minute piece off of youtube which couldve came from anywhere. Does that make my statement more clear?

hello uncle tom. we hate you most of all.

Achievements

I think big jeff was probably more wanting to win an arguement than slander or bash gays tbh. Something in his life could have influenced his view on this too.

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast