Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 37 to 49 of 49

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #37
    Will is so convincing - mad, mad skillz. He and Boogie keep saying over and over that CG can't/won't win ANYTHING. It would be almost hilarious if he did (well I don't want Janelle or Will to go because of that but still). Erika is being very, very quiet. I loved it when Will said about her and Danielle, "You can drink lots and lots of wine together at the wrap party".

    Erika finally left the room and is in the storage room with Danielle. She asked her if she is putting her up and she said no. She said she had to think and she left the room.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.



    Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!


  2. #38
    Well there were only 5 faces because they said there was a max of 15 min per face and Will said theoretically you could have been there for 1 hour and 15 min.

    HAHA Boogie said Danielle and Janelle would get together and go after Boogie if shes still here. Fat chance.

    Dani is trying to motivate will that he can win HOH because most of her 3 HOHS and 4 VETOS werent earned or were luck.

    Dani with Will and Boogie seems so fake.

  3. #39
    I can totally live without Chicken George. He lost me when he threw Howie under the bus. I believed coming into this week that if Janey didn't win veto, she'd be out. If she did, George would go.

    I still think Will is going up against George and that George is out the door. However...here's something else. Janelle bases a lot of her motivation on revenge. With Will on the block, she would have the chance to make a brilliant (and dramaliciously spectacularly vengeful) move. She could team with Dani and Chicken man. She could do EXACTLY what Will and Boogie have done to Howie, Marcy, and James. Promise them that Will is safe. Then vote his ass out. Erika can't compete in the next HOH, so it's Dani, Janey, and George vs. Erika and Boogie. They win HOH, put up those two idiots and send one of them home. Then next week, send the other home. Final three of George, Dani, and Janelle!

    Anyone else like that idea?

  4. #40
    Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,051

    Achievements

    I would like that to happen Dennis. However The women have proved in reality shows OVER and OVER again that they will not put their egos aside to work with each other. I mean think about why Chris won survivor, the women had plenty oppurtunities to get Chris out, they didn't.

    Erika and Danielle I don't think will team up with Janelle. I really hope they do. Erika, if things keep continuing down the same path. Erika is going to the Diane and Janelle will be the nakomis.

    If Erika does not make a gutsy move and put out Will. One of them will probably win the game.

  5. #41
    GO JANELLE GO!!

    I am sooo happy that Janelle won! Frankly, I don't care who leaves anymore. I think that if Danielle is somehow put up, she will go home, and if Will is put up, I think Chicken George will go home. So it really is who ever convinces Erika better, I think she would be willing to do either.

    But in the end I think Erika will put up Will as he is the only one she is not friends with. Erika would be incredibly bitchy to put up Will, because that would mean she seals Chicken George's fate, which is just mean considering last week.

  6. #42
    I don't want Will to leave Why can't Erika put up Booger? Because she sloppers all over him - ACK! That would be a huge move and never will happen, but I bet that Janelle would vote Booger out of the house then and Danielle would join her....I don't know....I am so torn - I want a Will vs. Janelle finals and I want to see Will talk his way into a win NOT A SHOT!

  7. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim4life107
    I would like that to happen Dennis. However The women have proved in reality shows OVER and OVER again that they will not put their egos aside to work with each other. I mean think about why Chris won survivor, the women had plenty oppurtunities to get Chris out, they didn't.
    Agreed. The only time I remember women uniting was during BB3 when Alison and Jun joined forces after they hated each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    I still think Will is going up against George and that George is out the door. However...here's something else. Janelle bases a lot of her motivation on revenge. With Will on the block, she would have the chance to make a brilliant (and dramaliciously spectacularly vengeful) move. She could team with Dani and Chicken man. She could do EXACTLY what Will and Boogie have done to Howie, Marcy, and James. Promise them that Will is safe. Then vote his ass out. Erika can't compete in the next HOH, so it's Dani, Janey, and George vs. Erika and Boogie. They win HOH, put up those two idiots and send one of them home. Then next week, send the other home. Final three of George, Dani, and Janelle!
    Love the plan!

  8. #44
    I just think that if Will doesn't go this week, you can put a bow on it for Chilltown.

  9. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    I just think that if Will doesn't go this week, you can put a bow on it for Chilltown.
    It would be interesting if George went, Janelle or Danielle won HOH and put up CT. That would be an interesting battle between Janelle, Erika, Danielle, and one CT.

  10. #46
    I feel like Danielle would be clever enough to do that if she wins, but Janey would likely just put up Erika and Dani.

  11. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    I feel like Danielle would be clever enough to do that if she wins, but Janey would likely just put up Erika and Dani.
    Agreed. Last night Janie was telling Erika she wanted CT and Danielle gone but seemed to be leaning towards Danielle. George had a talk with Erika about how he saved her when he got rid of Howie and now Erika seems closer to putting up Danielle sending her home. If Danielle is sent home I have a feeling that Janelle would put up Erika and Boogie (stupid move) if she wins HOH.

  12. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by AIW
    It would be interesting if George went, Janelle or Danielle won HOH and put up CT. That would be an interesting battle between Janelle, Erika, Danielle, and one CT.
    I personally think Janelle needs Chill Town around to be a bigger target than herself. Danielle knows that 2 Chill Towns versus the 3 of them is a target, and I think it might take an alliance of two people to take the target off Janelle's back.

    I think it wouild be Janelle's best interest to have Chill Town gone, but I don't think that is happening as it would be Will going up. Besides that I think it would then be best for Danielle to be nominated and be evicted because atleast Chicken George is a vote for Janelle and may be willing to keep her safe.

  13. #49
    Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,051

    Achievements

    I don't get why Janelle fans want Will and Boogie to stay because you think they will further her in the game. Truth is if they stay in the game Janelle's chances of winning will go down.

    It amazes the crap out of me that people were idiotic enough to keep CT in this long. I mean these people are fricking All Stars and should know better. Wow, you guys thought the Survivor All Star cast was stupid. That's all that's been happening thing season, stupid move after stupid move.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •