Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: María Fernanda "Fer" Herrera

Fernanda and her roomies (i guess)

Si, son sus roomies, la chica del vaso es francesa creo, todas modelos!

I wonder when we will see new work from her
    Paloma Aguilar is Mexico's Next Top Model?
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fer Contempo .jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	1726

She's now 5'11 but her hips went from 34 to 36? Girl better exercise.

Contempo? why! she should be with paragon or new icon tbh contempo hasn't done much for their girls, i don't think Oscar will develop her properly he seems to care only for the foreign girls more like the blonde blue eyed girls :/
    ♡ ♡ ♡
    brittany beattie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Contempo? why! she should be with paragon or new icon tbh contempo hasn't done much for their girls, i don't think Oscar will develop her properly he seems to care only for the foreign girls more like the blonde blue eyed girls :/
    I agree with you.

If you think it deep, Mexico's Next Top Model is kinda right.
    -Shock and Contempo don't help the girls to go international. Shock is like commercial, and Contempo.. well, Oscar just cares about the foreign girls and "Contempo Busca" winners.
    -New Icon really helped their girls, but they make them look like cheap. It's not a fashion agency, they make their girls go sexy and sometimes that's a bit pedestrian.
    -Wanted is way more sophisticated, they got jobs for girls, and some of them can go international, but most of them just work for Mexico and Latin America.
    -Queta Rojas is from a publicist, she manages celebrities and models and they do go international, the thing is most of those models sucks, but anyway, she sent them to other countries..
    -Paragon is a good agency, but it seems it's hard to go into it.

So, if I were a model, I'd go with Wanted/Queta Rojas or Paragon.

Yes, i wish she was with Paragon, if i was a model that would be the agency i would love to get in... the other agencies are not in their level

we seen how oscar did nothing for Cecilia and Veronica (cycle 2) when he signed them, i read oscar is waiting for the Daniel espinoza? catalog Fer booked (along nikoll) so he could develope her career, but come on, Nikoll with paragon already did alot of good things like elle, nylon etc...! .. not waiting a catalog of a not very known mexican designer come to light after so many months...

Contempo do helps just international girls, new icon is cheap, shock also do nothing (andrea commented it) ... i hope queta rojas do help the winner

I agree if paragon got Nikoll jobs, imagine with Fer?! She would work in Europe/NYC!
    Paloma Aguilar is Mexico's Next Top Model?
    Paloma says:

Wanna be on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaael16 View Post
    She's now 5'11 but her hips went from 34 to 36? Girl better exercise.
    She commented in her FB that she was two centimeters taller since the last time she was measured (which I find it great and makes me think some other girls could also grown a centimeter or two maybe), and yeah she looks like she isn't in the best shape, but she's gorgeous, if she tones up she will do good, also didn't some user here said she was Oscar's favorite girl of all the cycles? if so he should make a great career for her. I don't know, I just wish Contempo do a great development with her and then Paragon sing her (as it always happens lol)

The new american "it" girlband is back!
    Are you ready to #WorkFromHome ?
    '7/27' the new album out in M
    ay!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerLove View Post
    She commented in her FB that she was two centimeters taller since the last time she was measured (which I find it great and makes me think some other girls could also grown a centimeter or two maybe), and yeah she looks like she isn't in the best shape, but she's gorgeous, if she tones up she will do good, also didn't some user here said she was Oscar's favorite girl of all the cycles? if so he should make a great career for her. I don't know, I just wish Contempo do a great development with her and then Paragon sing her (as it always happens lol)
    Thats great! well the woman stops growing (height) in between 18 - 21 years (depending in factors like eating habits, excercise, genes) , so i wouldnt doubt some of the girls growed a bit since their cycle (well the ones who are in that ages) which is great, i hope she tones up asap and goes abroad!!! she have so much potential!

Fernanda Herrera 3 hours ago: ''Vine al DF a hacer algo que quería y termine haciendo algo que me encanta, byee modelaje '' #SoSad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dibujo.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	1837
    Fer Said: "Vine al DF a hacer algo que quería y termine haciendo algo que me encanta, byee modelaje " like: i came to DF to do something i wanted, and now im doing something i love, bye modeling. ...... that's make me sad, because i love her as model, but it her decision and that's she want.

Maria Quitnanda

FLOP. What's up with these Mxntm girls?

Oh, Lord! Waiting so much for her and then she quits. What's the thing she loves so much, anyways?

she get a job as publisher, graphic designer or something like that.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast