Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,315 to 1,331 of 1331

Thread: The Doll Yard Sale

  1. #1315
    India for America RnRModel1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,351
    Even drama is back like in the good ol' days.


  2. #1316
    My Queen skixoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    whichever newbies who took my dolls isn't actually going to use them in anyway, I'm pulling them back for someone who actually can do stuff with them. kthanksbye
    That's totally okay with me I don't want any drama here

    EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, ADELA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa



  3. #1317
    the North remembers reberr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Northern Finland
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    HOW is that creating drama, reber? Are you for real? Gurl, bai. I'm 100% sure jay and skixoid literally wouldn't mind, at all.
    because I said newbies, who aren't planning to use them. I knew fhc was doing a fic with the new dolls on it, which means they are in use. basically, you bringing fhc out into the mix in your reply to me is totally a call for drama. say what you will to make yourself feel superior in this situation, but let's be clear: if you hadn't replied at all to my comment, then fhc wouldn't have needed to say a word.


    Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    That's totally okay with me I don't want any drama here
    the whole point of me giving them for adoption was mostly that the newbie editors can practice with them and learn from their faces on how to create their own and that. the only reason I asked them back was because you guys came, took them and then just disappeared, when there's like bunch of other people who can use them (even if there are not that many games around).


    FinNTM6: Jerry Juuso Roosa Ville
    BNTM11: Abby Chloe Simone
    GNTM12: Carina Celine Serlina

  4. #1318
    My Queen skixoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    the whole point of me giving them for adoption was mostly that the newbie editors can practice with them and learn from their faces on how to create their own and that. the only reason I asked them back was because you guys came, took them and then just disappeared, when there's like bunch of other people who can use them (even if there are not that many games around).

    I didn't disappear. I actually signed up for DNTM.

    EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, ADELA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa



  5. #1319
    the North remembers reberr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Northern Finland
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    I didn't disappear. I actually signed up for DNTM.
    oh. either I'm going blind or I just completely missed out on that in the sign up list see, that also means you get to keep the dolls!


    FinNTM6: Jerry Juuso Roosa Ville
    BNTM11: Abby Chloe Simone
    GNTM12: Carina Celine Serlina

  6. #1320
    My Queen skixoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    oh. either I'm going blind or I just completely missed out on that in the sign up list see, that also means you get to keep the dolls!
    I didn't list my name on the sign up I sent it immediately to cutepongki Thanks so much!

    EWFA AS3:
    #toomany
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Nosipho, Elise, Winter, Milya
    PhNTM2: INA, ADELA, Jan, Shekie
    AsNTM: LAYLA, SHIKIN, Clara, Maureen, Dorothy
    BNTM: SIMONE, OLIVIA, CHLOE, Alannah, Abby
    GNTM: CELINE, GRETA, GIULIANA, SERLINA, Lynn
    FNTM: JUUSO, SOFIA, JERRY, Roosa



  7. #1321
    welcome skixoid...goodluck on dntm
    wish u have a fun time here

    reberr why u donated all of your beautiful dollsss

  8. #1322
    A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    17,386
    Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    because I said newbies, who aren't planning to use them. I knew fhc was doing a fic with the new dolls on it, which means they are in use. basically, you bringing fhc out into the mix in your reply to me is totally a call for drama. say what you will to make yourself feel superior in this situation, but let's be clear: if you hadn't replied at all to my comment, then fhc wouldn't have needed to say a word.
    Ok, reber. Whatever you say. I legitimately don't care anymore.

    @ skixoid, can't wait to see you in action~



    So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

  9. #1323
    RTVG Idol badgalboroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Probably McDonalds
    Posts
    1,224
    I didn't want to have endless files of dolls all over my laptop and I didn't want to delete them either so here you go All dolls I made when I started or I just made lately and didnt like lol


    Aisha Capra - Lulu Allins - Marina
    Naseem - Sheila - Adelaide - Vic

  10. #1324
    shhhhh meisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    I didn't want to have endless files of dolls all over my laptop and I didn't want to delete them either so here you go All dolls I made when I started or I just made lately and didnt like lol


    Aisha Capra - Lulu Allins - Marina
    Naseem - Sheila - Adelaide - Vic
    Hey bb, I will adopt her
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:


  11. #1325

    Mehgan Furlington


    merry xmas

















  12. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    I didn't want to have endless files of dolls all over my laptop and I didn't want to delete them either so here you go All dolls I made when I started or I just made lately and didnt like lol


    Aisha Capra - Lulu Allins - Marina
    Naseem - Sheila - Adelaide - Vic
    Can I adopt Adelaide




  13. #1327
    RTVG Idol badgalboroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Probably McDonalds
    Posts
    1,224
    Ofcourse!

  14. #1328
    Trinee is BFTM Beautiful~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,117
    I want Megan and Sheila please!

    BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017



  15. #1329
    Trinee is BFTM Beautiful~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_Jones View Post
    Here you go guys



    I don't think anyone has taken Doll #4 so I'd like her please. If she already has a new owner just let me know.

    BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017



  16. #1330
    Jeune et con ... Grace_Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The moon ...
    Posts
    3,291

    Achievements

    Yes for sure !

    #JUSTICEFORYUKI

    RPDR9: Valentina . Sasha Velour . Shea Coulee . Nina Bonina Brown . Alexis Michelle

    Kris Grikaite . Imaan Hammam . Nora Attal . Blanca Padilla . Rianne Van Rompaey . Ellen Rosa . Mariana Zaragoza . Sora Choi . Hoyeon Jung . Vittoria Cerreti . Yoon Young Bae . Pooja Mor . Brigit Kos



    " See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear CÚline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

  17. #1331


    hi if dont mind i am use this
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •