Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball Wives

Jackie is BEYOND insane! I was at the reunion taping and she had us (the audience) in shock, time after time. I mean, she's seriously INSANEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpr3ssBoii View Post
    Jackie is BEYOND insane! I was at the reunion taping and she had us (the audience) in shock, time after time. I mean, she's seriously INSANEEEE!
    oh wow.

did u see yourself on tv?

Yeah, several times actually. I attended the last Miami reunion too. :D

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 4 to PREMIERE!!!! February 20th at 8PM!!!!

This season seems to be one of the best from the interviews the ladies are giving. Meeka Claxton is not returning from Season 3 while the rest of the ladies are back(Shaunie O'Neal, Evelyn Lozada, Jennifer Williams, Royce Reed, Suzie Ketcham, Tami Roman) with 2 new cast members, Kenya Bell and Kesha Nichols. Kenya is in the process of a divorce to Charlie Bell and she was arrested earlier this year for allegedly trying to stab him. Kesha was engaged to Richard Jefferson but via email, he called off the wedding.

Royce did an interview(I forgot with who) and she stated that this season has a lot of drama, while Tami has tweeted a lot about this season showing people's true colors and this season being "the truth." I think the main thing that's been somewhat everywhere in reality TV news is that Evelyn and Jennifer are no longer friends and things allegedly came to a head at Shaunie's birthday party, where supposedly Evelyn hit Jennifer on the head with a purse then they had to be seperated. RECENTLY, Jennifer gave another interview stating their friendship has ended b/c Jen is friends with Nene Leakes(Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Evelyn is jealous. Evelyn heard of the interview and tweeted about it, including Jen in the tweets, for which Chad Ochocinco(her fiance) had to tell her to stop tweeting unless it was positive.

IM PUMPED!!!!<3
    <3

The official site is up with the official Season 4 press release in the ABOUT ME and cast bios(still needs info for Kenya and Kesha). Also is the BEST OF video from the Season 4 official cast photos shoot.

Im predicting the trailer might be released later today or tomorrow. We'll see!

http://www.vh1.com/shows/basketball_...4/series.jhtml
    <3

i only like royce, shaunie and jennifer. tami is a loud mouth and doesnt know how to solve problems without getting in peoples faces or yelling.

So pumped!

Big Brother 15: Elissa - Nick - Candice - Jessie
    Bad Girls Club 11: Sarah - Janelle

Waiting for the SUPERTRAILER....the show premieres in 15 days so hopefully it comes on tomorrow! LOL
    <3

OH LORD!! Royce & Tammy FTW!!!

the supertrailer was released. can someone please post it on here?

Jen and Evelyn are definitely my faves. They've been my faves since Season 1. I hate that there's drama between them. There's always some petty sh*t that make friends fall out. I hope they work everything out.

I like Tami, but she blows things out of proportion, and she has anger issues. She can't act civilized without throwing a punch. I don't know how I feel about the Kenya chick. She seems like the type that can't keep her mouth shut(ala Meeka), and I really don't like messy bitches. This season should be good. I'm excited.
    ]

Ebonee FTW! Cycle 18!

Cycle 18: Ebonee, AzMarie, Mariah, Kyle
    Heathers of RTVG

begins this monday. im happy.

SERIOUSLY! This season is giving me so much life. Jennifer is now the girl in trouble, and alto goes on between her and Evelyn.

Jennifer is so boojie. Mhm.

The dynamics have totally changed and it is so interesting! Shaunie is, as always, irrelevant but I still love her.

This season is going to be crazy and I completely agree Ohreality, the dynamics have changed but it's really sad to see...Evelyn and Jen were the bffs who you knew were cool when the show wasnt filming(as are Shaunie & Evelyn) and it's sad a 14 year friendship is done with over a blog......it's gonna get uglier according to the previews but DAMN too bad they couldn't fix this. As far as the new girls, I really like Kesha. Someone on Twitter said that she has an annoying accent but it's kind of cute. She seems real nice but the type to not let anyone belittle her. I feel the same for Kenya but it seems like she's the "MEEKA" of this season with the new girl drama as she argues with Kesha & especially Evelyn.

CANT WAIT for NEXT WEEK!
    <3

im glad this season is almost over. i wish tami and evelyn were replaced. i cant stand how tami acts, and evelyn needs to leave jennifer alone, she doesnt want to deal with her. suzie is a trouble maker, just wants to be cool with the in crowd.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast