Thread: Caitlynn Lawson

Achievements

Caitlynn Lawson

Achievements

I can't wait to see more from her I almost always love the dancers from Utah

Achievements

Love her. She's so cute.

Talk about one underrated dancer. STUNNING girl, great dancer. Hope she goes far.

She is part of the best duo hands down! Her and Mitchel slayed every dance style that judges thrown at them!

IKR? Her and Mitchell are definatly two of my favorites. It is a shame they were in the bottom this week though.

Achievements

She reminds me a little of Lauren Froderman in that she's starting out underrated, but I think she has what it takes to win the whole thing.

She has become my new favorite girl. I kept doubting her but she keeps proving me wrong. I really hope she wins it!

she's really growing on me. but her and mitchel's hip hop routine last week was one of the most disasterous things i've ever seen on the show. i think she redeemed herself in the second routine though. i loved that janis joplin number.

She just gained 1000 points in my book for that Argentine Tango. One of my favorite dances ever.

I love Caitlynn I hope she makes it to the finale with Sasha.

She is such a competition dancer. Like, girls you see at regional and national competitions in sparkly outfits and doing trick after trick after trick. But I can't help but love her. I think she has yet to top her performance in Turning Tables, though.

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!