Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/2 Episode Discussion - "Keep Hope Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by uno View Post
    When I saw that Julie was about to vote with him, I was like "Oh, here go the producers saving Russell just for the drama. " but then when he was eliminated, I was so surprised. THOUGH, I do think that he's going to magically win 2-4 Duels, just so the producers can keep him still on the show and be the douche that he is, so I doubt Matt will win. I don't think he'll make it back though. He was eliminated early; he would have so many Duels to win.
    You know if his planned would have worked this week, I would have seriously started doubting the veracity of it all. Things went way too well for him in both previous season already, he is just way too lucky and it has made me question whether the producers were helping him because he was "good tv". -_- But it looks that luck has finally run out!

I will pray to baby Jesus tonight that he gets trounced at Redemption Island.

Awesome episode. Editing had me fooled and though Ralph was getting the boot.

As happy as I am watching Russell get the boot, I hope Russell beats Matt. Then next week, have Rob get blindsided (maybe Cristina or the blond chick can find the idol). THEN have Rob embarrass Russell and send him home.

I really like Steph though but I fear she may not be long for this world. A tribe change may save her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardin17 View Post
    You know if his planned would have worked this week, I would have seriously started doubting the veracity of it all. Things went way too well for him in both previous season already, he is just way too lucky and it has made me question whether the producers were helping him because he was "good tv". -_- But it looks that luck has finally run out!
    Maybe they where, and them not saving him now had something to do with him getting in big trouble for giving out spoilers of his previous seasons. Maybe they got tired of him (I know Jeff sure has) and wanted to give him an early out to prevent any spoilers. Hopefully that's the case.

Either way, I can't wait for Rob's tribe to be so excited when Jeff tells them that Russell left.
    #BuyE•MO•TIONoniTunes

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Has anyone considered that the reason we aren't getting spoilers this season from missyae (who got them from Russell), is because Russell is a bitter bitch and didn't want to spoil that he got knocked off early? And Russell's edit this season hasn't exactly praised him, its praised Ralph with Russell failing@lyf each time he says something. "Ralph is a dumbass" *que Ralph finding idol* "(to Stephanie) we have to be very careful that no one finds out." *que the tribe discussing Steph being 'that girl'* the list goes on. the editors have pretty much told Russell to #rotate. I call for Matt to beat Russell.

I really love the people on Ompete but that tribe is turning into its own personal Samoa. Rob. Rob. tiny bit of Andrea. Rob. oh and Rob.

Stephanie is so c00t to function, but i feel like she will plunder without Russell there to help her. She is going to cause conflict and be a stunning bitch just before heading to RI.

Really getting sick of the Irrelevant young girls, i want them all gone. Krista, Ashley and Natalie for the next three boots please (:

Das cool @ my siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddie View Post
    Has anyone considered that the reason we aren't getting spoilers this season from missyae (who got them from Russell), is because Russell is a bitter bitch and didn't want to spoil that he got knocked off early? And Russell's edit this season hasn't exactly praised him, its praised Ralph with Russell failing@lyf each time he says something. "Ralph is a dumbass" *que Ralph finding idol* "(to Stephanie) we have to be very careful that no one finds out." *que the tribe discussing Steph being 'that girl'* the list goes on. the editors have pretty much told Russell to #rotate. I call for Matt to beat Russell.

I really love the people on Ompete but that tribe is turning into its own personal Samoa. Rob. Rob. tiny bit of Andrea. Rob. oh and Rob.

Stephanie is so c00t to function, but i feel like she will plunder without Russell there to help her. She is going to cause conflict and be a stunning bitch just before heading to RI.

Really getting sick of the Irrelevant young girls, i want them all gone. Krista, Ashley and Natalie for the next three boots please (:

Das cool @ my siggy
    Absolutely agree about the generic girls. Can't stand them at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudoneuro View Post
    LMFAO @ "Ressell"
    ikr?
    just as bad as Russell voting off "Luara"

LOL I LOVED THIS EPISODE, MY FAV THIS FAR TBH, Sarita is my ultimate fav this season TBH, it looks like she and Steve are the leaders of that 6 ppl alliance, this is supposed to teach me that I shouldnt base my favs on looks alone Steve and Sarita ftw!!!

RTVG Apprentice
    OH MY GOD!! FINALLY! Russell's gone!! I love it so much!! My gosh, EPICNESS! What my name is? BITCH! hah.

GO JULIE! THat was hilarious of her. Steph sucks so bad, stupid basic bitch. She is really the most annoying person on the face of earth, puke material. Punk bitch.
    Krista needs to wake up, such a dumb girl. Too bad I liked her!!

GO OMETEPE tbh, that is my tribe and Sarita. All of Zapatera sucks except Julie and Sarita.

one of best episode so far

and JULIE is

thanks god Matt still in

follow me
    IG: hieurius

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RUSSELL'S GONE!
    I just hope Krista will be okay though
    And Andrea! She might be screwed now since Matt's "gone" she doesn't really have an alliance now. (or does she?)

Everyone I watched with cheered when the third Stephanie vote popped up. Part of me was terrified they'd decide to for some reason take her out in the revote but nope--Russell is gone! Gosh, I didn't think it would ever actually happen... but last week's preview told me it would.

In Russell's other season, every preview made it seem like Russell was in mortal danger of going home. He always turned it around. This time around, the preview made it seem like Russell's tribe was in danger of being underhandedly destroyed by him. This made it obvious he wouldn't~

As I said last week, I believe Matt is the player who will survive Redemption Island--ergo, Russell should be burning his buff shortly. Woo!

Was it the right move for Julie? I'd say yes. A 4-4 split with the idol on the other side isn't a place you want to be... of course, my judgment is somewhat clouded by my desire to finally see Russell out of the game

As for Rob, I agree with Chaddie--he's kind of taking Russell's edit from the original Samoa. Ometempe is all about him. However, his allies--Grant, Ashley, and Natalie--have been mostly irrelevant, save somewhat for Natalie, who has the distinction of being his endgame ally so we've heard a little more from her. Probst said in one of his blogs that he thinks Natalie will be an important character to watch, so I'm going to hold out on her. Grant and Ashley (and this pains me to say this because Grant is oh so fine), are canon fodder.

As I've said, I think Matt is the one who will return from Redemption, which gives me confidence that Andrea will be able to stick around. The idea of Matt and Andrea reuniting is really being pushed, and I can't see them making a point of it if Matt is to survive Redemption only for Andrea not to be there. What struck me about Andrea was that in her preshow interviews, she said that her first preparation for the show was to rewatch every season of the show. I think that on some level, Andrea gets the game. Her confessional about staying close to Rob for the numbers while still looking for other options showed as much.

As much as I hate to give Russell any credit, I can see the prophecy for Zapatera coming true--throwing a challenge can throw the momentum in the wrong direction, bringing short term good and long term bad. I don't know if Stephanie can work out of the FUBAR she got herself into. I think that A few more losses on Zapatera are required to preserve the storylines they're setting up on Ometempe, however, which is why I'm inclined to think things might start to fall apart for the purple team.

So far, this game is too good for Rob, too bad for Russell.
    Thanks for those who are nice to me.

Holy Crap! Julie ROCKS!!!!! MY LOVE FOR HER INCREASED!!!

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    ugh I can't ****ing believe Russell left tbh.. and I'm not even a fan of him. This season would be really awesome if my faves weren't leaving so early. Julie can kiss my ass.

OMG RUSSELL'S HALF GONE !!

I ****ing love Julie and her satisfaction face in the tribal council xDD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12