Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley Reinhart

Achievements

The duet she did with Casey was one of my favorites. It was awesome!

[youtube]6FiYYAOoExg[/youtube]

I hate how Randy always says she doesn't know who she is an artists I really think she does in this interview from the top 24:http://www.americanidol.com/videos/s...aley_reinhart/ she has an eclectic taste and has a versatile voice to pull it all off. I mean a good example is Christina Aguilera's 'Stripped' it's one of her biggest selling albums with 5 successful singles and all different from each other some Pop, some latin, some rock, some hip-hop etc..... only a few artists can cross many genre's so that's biggest strength IMO and yet Randy always calls her out on it :s
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

IMO, she's the only one left that has any real "pop-star" potential.

Yes Haley is in Top6.
    Hope she will do great next week.

Achievements

I think Carole King week will present a chance for Haley to do very well, and hopefully finally do a great ballad (no, Bluuuueeee does not count). The producers seem to be choosing themes that will probably help the girls and hurt Scotty in particular.

21st Century? Carole King?

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

work @ her making the top six i was expecting her to get like 11th place at the beginning

work work work... win this!

Love this girl! HALEY FTW!
    Twitter:

@ieatyourpillows
    @FifthHarmonyNZ (followed by 5/5 Fifth Harmony)
    @lordeupdates (followed by Lorde)

I have a feeling if this was allowed to be voted for around the world she'd have a good chance of winning, she seems to have a lot of overseas fans and in all honesty she probably would do better over in the UK anyway where blue eyed soul is always big
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

I've never been a huge fan of her, but right now I'd like to see her in the top three with James and Lauren. She's kinda the Elliott Yamin of this season. The contestant no one thinks will make it past top nine, then ends up getting very far.

Please sing It's too late next week.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Get it girl. Best one left.

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    Lets hope she kicks ass this week and makes it to the top 5!

As bad as people think this season is, at least they found this girl

Achievements

^ I really don't think this season is bad at all. The eliminations were just pretty effed up, that's all. The talent overall has been one of the strongest over the years IMO.

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

To me, despite the fact that they had a strong group to begin with, the end result is pretty weak. And it definitely seems like as a whole, this season is getting negative feedback, and I definitely don't want to see Idol die now that it's got 3 shows to compete against

But Haley saves this season for me. She won't win, but she's the qween of Season 10. I can't get over her voice

I really think Randy just... hates her.
    He must have some personal vendetta against her because there really is no other expaination to why he is constantly under-rating her.

But I digress, loved her tonight.

I didn't like her tonight, until like the end. I don't know, I just thought the arrangement was a bit too overpowering.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast