Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Off

Banned
    Anthony will slay - challenge win and FCO.

Loving Jenna. Hoping she brings it.

This premiere was definitely better than last years. I have high hopes.

It was a solid start to the season!
    1. Was that the same crown Tyra used for Erin's shoot in Hawaii at the beginning?
    2. The queen make ups were surprisingly weak considering it seems like such a good challenge.
    3. They did make it up in the king shoot. As someone said, it wasn't the most exciting assignment, but I notice they always choose something a little more accessible and broad for the first few weeks.
    4. I really loved the Jungle and Forest Goblin.

Alam is so adorable There was one part in the latest episode when it showed somebody in the workroom and then in the background Alam is randomly running by all frantically.

"He has big holes on his back. I have big hole in my heart"

Anthony more like ANNthony

House annoys me to no freaking end. He thinks he's perfect and it will be so funny when he goes home.

IT'S CLOSER TO THE TRUTH TO SAY YOU CAAAAN'T GET ENOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Anthony more like ANNthony
    Haha my thoughts exactly

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Singaboi View Post
    Haha my thoughts exactly
    I'm slow. I don't get it... Lol!

Loved the candy challenge, again a lot of meh looks but Alam and House killed it! I also love the blob on the ground. I keep forgetting that guy's name. Oh and Wayne is kinda cute tbh.

He's the Ann of Face Off so far with the back to back FCO's

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

Not to mention getting his FCO ruined by someone irrelevant rather than another front runner.

Anthony's look was so cute. I really think he should win. Those epaulets were adorable!

I would've given Alam or Anthony that last win~ Kris had a cool look and everything but it just wasn't as original as those two.

I'm getting sick of hearing about Jenna's hand.

Also, hmm @ one of the contestants from this season being given a spot in next season's cast. That could be interesting.

#blacklivesmatter gamezantonio1's Avatar
    Does anyone know why Alam wasn't in the bottom looks on episode two?

Don't get me wrong, her superhero idea was great and I'm thrilled she got to stay, but she *did* have a giant gaping hole on the back of her superhero.
    I was a little surprised the judges didn't comment on the matter.

Preselect. It's reality tv so it's unavoidable. Not necessarily winner, but they want her around for a bit longer.

Alam's make-up this week was so cute I loved her idea, but I seriously think House should've won - his was perfect. I was surprised that Alex went home over Autumn. So far Autumn's makeups have been so uninspiring and boring. I'm excited for the coming week, but overall I feel like this season isn't living up to last season. Last season was soooo amazing and this season has been kind of a let down. Hopefully they step it up soon!

How I see the rest of the season going:
    1. Anthony
    2. Eric Z.
    3. Eric F. (though I hate him, the judges seem to love him)
    4. Alam
    5. House
    6. Wayne
    7. Kris
    8. Jenna
    9. Meagan
    10. Autumn

^ I always forget that Eric Z is there (and Meagan, too) but I can definitely see the rest of the season playing out like that. He is kind of getting the underdog edit.

imo it is a really talented batch of contestants but when they fail they fail miserably. Like Alam's superhero or Autumn's gummybearcatthing. In past seasons most of the bottom looks still weren't half bad. My problem so far with this season has been the challenges. With the exception of the candy one they've been kind of bland. But I will always love the show and have faith it'll step it up~
    Last edited by Wiest; 02-12-2013 at 03:58 PM.

I agree that the challenges have been bland to the fullest extent. I hope the challenges get stepped up because so far, I have not been impressed

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast