Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Off

Episode 2 was Yesterday:

Spotlight Challenge: After picking a key from a chest left in the contestant house, artists travelled to San Diego where they met McKenzie at the HMS Surprise. On the ship were 11 treasure chests that their keys could open up, revealing an inspiration the artist had to use in their creation of an original pirate character "who has become one with the sea".

Reward: US$5000

Top Looks: Roy, Sarah, Laura

Bottom Looks: Eric, C.C., Jason

Winner: Sarah

Eliminated: C.C

I love this show Im so glad its back
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Seaurchin and Dagger Makeups were Super Awsome and the OOzing was insane ... Actually Almost all of the looks in this episode were Stunning and Strong.

I just think that some of the Makeups used bright clours which looked a bit fake . If we think about putting these in the Movie then it would look fake or maybe it wasnt blended well ...

Anyways Great episode .. Yay for the show.. Hope it runs for dozens of seasons

:flower

Achievements

I am in love with Laura/Roy/Sarah and I'm glad they're doing well! I really think a girl could pull off the win this season! We can all only hope Not surprised that C.C... went home. Their make-up was very.....bland and boring. I was so worried for Nicole 'cause I love her personality. Hopefully Tommy goes soon. He is getting on my nerves sooooo much.

Oh yeah, and everyone is SF nice irl <3 Helping Alana and stuff

Okay so maybe I was wrong when I said a woman would win last season. THIS TIME FOR SURE

At the very least, they had more screentime as a whole.

Achievements

Heather was robbed last season~ I think a girl for sure has it in the bag this time. Laura/Sarah are absolutely friggin' AMAZING!

Does anyone have links for Ep3? Its Chinese year of Dragon challenge or something...

Winner this week : Derek
    Eliminated : Erik

It was a mediocore episode...

Winner:Roy
    Eliminated:Nichole

Awsome makups this episode

Achievements

Really disappointed with both the winner & the eliminee. Derek should've won even though I'm totally rooting for Laura every week, and Tommy should've gone home by a landslide over Nicole, and Rod did worse than Nicole as well. It just sucked seeing Nicole go because I thought she was doing great. I'm surprised Alana is still there - she has to have 400 cuts and bruises by now. Rooting for a Laura/Sarah/Derek or Laura/Sarah/Roy finale!

I Loved Derek Overall look but Roys Concept was Really strong. It just needed a little gloss....

Anyways .. I agree with eliminating Nicole

Winner: Alana
    Eliminated: Jason

The makeup was bad this weak. I feel the only good ones were luara's and roys

Next week is a video game challenge!

It's based off Dishonored, which is a stealth game, but I think a fantasy RPG would have been a better inspiration, if a bit banal.

I'm dislking this season, i don't know why, but it's not the same...
    RPDR 9: FARRAH MOAN /TRINITY TAYLOR/SASHA VELOUR/JAYMES MANSFIELD/VALENTINA/PEPPERMINT/CHARLIE HIDES/

Sleepwalker, she's the queen of your dreams

I don't know if I'm really feeling this season either. For the first two seasons there was always that sense of "omg new Face Off tomorrow!" but this time around it's more like, "Oh, yeah, Face Off was on last night. I should probably watch it"

It's not a bad season by any means but I guess it just doesn't have that pow factor for me. I've found a lot of the challenges really boring so far and aside from Joe there has been a serious lack of drama this season. Everyone is so nice to each other

Laura ftw. I've gotten strong winner vibes from her from the moment the cast was revealed and she has ranked consistently well.

Oh and Glenn really just needs to go away. I know every show needs that one mean judge but he's not even mean in an amusing way. He's just a dick. Whenever Kevin Smith would make jokes everybody would giggle or smile but Glenn would just sit there with that >:| expression of his permanently engraved in his face.

P.S. Has anyone noticed that Alanna has troubles with cowls in every single episode? Like 70% of her vocabulary so far has consisted of the word "cowl"

IA I am not excited by this season also.. I just watch it to pass the time ... idk why .. the work isnt bad

Finally @ Tommy

Talk about a lame challenge, though. I'm actually looking forward to Dishonored but it just didn't make for an interesting challenge at all IMO.

At this point I can't see anyone other than, Derek, Laura, and Roy in the F3. Rod could possibly sneak in there in place of Derek but everyone else just seems like filler to me now. I see Alana getting the hot-but-not-terribly-talented-girl 5th place spot, in the tradition of Megan and Sue. She even has the random challenge win under her belt like those two did. I originally thought Nicole would get that spot but I actually thought she was pretty damn good at what she does and was eliminated way before her time.
    Last edited by Wiest; 09-27-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Laura should win :D

A N E W S E A S O N

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast