Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 76

Thread: Lucia Popa

  1. #1
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329

    Lucia Popa



    Age: 23
    Height: 175 cm

    Last edited by Maddie; 11-05-2017 at 01:30 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329

  4. #4
    Not liking her that much.

  5. #5
    ...you need to go, girl *scared*

  6. #6
    RTVG Idol brb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,904
    lucia and madalina look rather cougar-like with the make up while roxana who is also their age actually looks great. i hope lucia and madalina are not just there for the entertainment value. i think having one girl 23 and up is fine but having 3 girls close to their mid-twenties is too much.

  7. #7
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by brb View Post
    lucia and madalina look rather cougar-like with the make up while roxana who is also their age actually looks great. i hope lucia and madalina are not just there for the entertainment value. i think having one girl 23 and up is fine but having 3 girls close to their mid-twenties is too much.
    Madalina and Lucia are roommates, a challenge for the show because Madalina has breast aumentation and Lucia has huge natural breast but lip job...;Roxana is married but looks great with or without makeup

  8. #8
    RTVG Idol Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,466
    a bit overweight imo

  9. #9
    She has Stephania's body...

  10. #10
    RTVG Idol Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,466
    stephania had a six pack
    has this thing ever walked outside a gym?

  11. #11
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    a bit overweight imo
    they chose, deliberately, girls a bit overweight to be able to see their transformation during the contest, it's what Botezatu said...

  12. #12
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    92,658

    Achievements

    Popa?)
    If you say this in Russian, it will mean smth that isn't attractive at all)

  13. #13
    RTVG Idol Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,466
    what's a popa? a dad maybe?

  14. #14
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    92,658

    Achievements

    actually - it is Russian equavalent to "ass".

  15. #15
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    actually - it is Russian equavalent to "ass".
    Popa is a common family name in Romania, means "Priest"...; Popescu, other surname is "the Priest's son"...

  16. #16
    RTVG Idol Giovanni86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Messina, Italy
    Posts
    4,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
    Popa is a common family name in Romania, means "Priest"...; Popescu, other surname is "the Priest's son"...
    Is like POPE in english... However in italian similar word "Pop˛" means also "ASS"

  17. #17
    RTVG Idol Lorena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni86 View Post
    Is like POPE in english... However in italian similar word "Pop˛" means also "ASS"
    we say "popou" for ass, also "fund" and "cur"... :

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni86 View Post
    Is like POPE in english... However in italian similar word "Pop˛" means also "ASS"
    ahahaha is true

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •