Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion

Post 7/13 Show Discussion

Discuss!

Hmm, I think Donyelle didn't dance the opening number!

I hope that's just to rest her toe and not because she's out of the competition!

Achievements

CRAP! I hate the new format because America sucks at making decisions sometimes Benji is going to win now, no question. Argh, I like him, but I like Alison and a few others TONS better.

Donyelle did NOT look happy knowing that they have to dance THREE dances next week. With her toe, she's gonna be really reaaaallly stretching it.

OMG, Travis and Martha in the bottom 3!

Thank god. I was going to bet for Ryan to be eliminated but I decided not to because I knew there was a chance they wouldnt be in the bottom 3.

Natalie/Musa and Aly/Ivan hmmmmmmmmm I wonder who its gonna be:P

Kind of rude by Alison and Ivan

Bye bye Ashley

Natalie was HOTT and gooooooooooooooooood. Travis tried to make a lil sob fest, we all know Benji tried that when they picked the top 20.

Travis was doing SO WELL with his almost-crying-thanking-his-mom bit... and then he had to go crap it all up again by telling everyone THIS is why he is in the competition.

Dude... STOP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD! He totally had the pity AWWWW vote, and then his arrogance once again beats all. Eesh!

Best male solo: Travis (duh!)
    Best female solo: Natalie or Martha

Whoa, PCD were hot hot HOTTTTT!

No surprise, bye ashley. Very classy exit!

Dmitry should have gone. I had this impression natalie was a bit of an attention whore who cared a lot about herself, but did you see her stand by his side and how much she cried when Musa got eliminated. I agree Musa was the weakest group dancer but I would have given him a better reason.

ETA: Nevermind he should have went, but Dmitrys solo sucked and he should have taken more credit for 3 of his partners being eliminated.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Donyelle will be fine. I just hope she doesn't have to leave the competition.

No surpise Travis/Martha bottom 3. Agree 1,000% with the eliminations.

I think Martha might be going next if she don't step it up.

I sooooooo disagree with Nigel about Dimitry's solo tonight!!!!!

I thought it was extremmely good. It was entertaining and a very different way to show some ballroom techniques. Dimitry did a lot of amazing footwork in that solo and his energy was way up there!!!!!!!!!

^coksy, I so totally agree with you! His footwork was just totally amazing! I don't know what Nigel was looking for in that routine?? Personal note, those who think Dimitry did not do good, are those who were not raised in dance classes for their whole life! LOL!!

Travis has enough talent to not fall into the group of let the sad story and tears start. He should not have gone that route!!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

I am hoping there is some kind of miracle and two guys leave next week.

All 4 of the girls are outstanding. I could do without Donyelle, but everyone seems to love her so she probably won't go next week.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    Travis has enough talent to not fall into the group of let the sad story and tears start. He should not have gone that route!!
    Except for the fact that he followed that up with a egotistical comment!

Achievements

I don't think Travis' comment was egotistical. Ashlee, Jessica and some others also said they wanted to show America why they were here. I'm guessing Travis may have read some bad stuff about himself on the internet and feels America hasn't really seen what he does best since he's never been in the bottom 3.

Plus, I don't think the tears were an act. They are in a very stressful situation and the poor guy just loves his mom.

I don't think his comment was egotistical at all. One time when he was being crititzed, he actually tried to quiet down the audience from booing, saying it was ok, because it would only help make him a better dancer. So no, I don't think this kid is egotistical.

I don't think the emotions were an act, but I just wish he could try to control that, because I don't want the public thinking that way and I think a lot of the "younger" veiwers will think that way.

I want this kid to win it all. He is my favorite!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

Achievements

To bad he won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast