Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion

7/12 Show Discussion

Anyone????

I think the judges stole Paula's drugs during Benji's and DOnyelle's dance critique. That dance was so WTF ahahahahahaha.

Cat too!

PS, I think they put ashlee in a garbage can and forced her to do that dance against her will because any person would realize she is getting eliminated from that routine, choreography.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Well here's my opinion:

Nat/Musa Dmitry/Ashlee are for sure bottom 3. Donyelle/Benji ,Alison/ Ivan are for sure safe. They all did amazing tonight and I think Ivan has DEFINATELY redemed himself. I agree with nigel, Benji & Donyelle will probably be the winners. Alison might sneak up on them though. I think Heidi/Ryan & Martha/Travis are competiting for the final bottom 3 spot. I think Heidi deserves to be safe but her partner let her down. Martha/Travis' appearance in the bottom 3 has been in the work since week 2. They have really slipped off the petistole.

Musa & Ashlee are my picks to go home.

Finale: Benji, Donyelle, Alison, & Dmirty.

*note ones in bold I think will win.

My picks to get the boot are Ryan and Ashlee.

I thought the show stunk with most of the couples being either bland, meh, or sucktastic.

I hardly ever watch this anymore, but I did see the second - fourth couples. Tonight was the only night I thought Ashlee danced well, but considering her butt should have been shown the door the very first week, its entirely too little, too late. I thought Alison and Ivan were good, and I just can't stand Heidi or Ryan, so it doesn't matter what they dance to.

I think Ryan and Ashlee will get the boot. The judges seem to love both Heidi and Dmitry, and I think they will want them together. Their love for Natalie seems to be fading, so I think they will have her stick with Musa.
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Allison and Ivan gave me chills - the boy can dance and Alli is just perfection.

Of course, my favourite is still Benyelle. Every single time they dance, they make me feel so great inside!

Everyone else at this point can be eliminated for all I care, however I did take a liking to Travis and his slicked back hair tonight (finally!)
    EW, please don't mix YOUR milk in MY cocoapuffs!

Achievements

My favorite of the night is the same once again - ALLISON & IVAN!! I thoroughly enjoyed that dance. Allison has always been incredible and Ivan has improved SO much. Great choreography and song selection. I love how they can go from goofballs to serious dancers that can move you with a performance.

I didn't much like what they did to Natalie tonight. I would've preferred a Shane Sparks routine instead of that Karaty Krap. I was glad Musa could show what he can do though.

Heidi and Ryan had great choreography, amazing dancing, good outfits, and zero chemistry. I almost got bored watching them because of their lack of chemistry.

Don't remember a whole lot about the Kraptastic pop dance by Dmitry and Ashlee. I do completely agree with Ling that this is the first time Ashlee has danced good, but WAY too little, too late.

Martha and Travis were pretty good, but I liked the other Fox Trots this season better than theirs. I still think Travis is amazing though.

Donyelle and Benji... well, it was goofy, but I liked it. I think it showed great athleticism.

I'm not sure about the Ashlee/Ryan boot. Dmitry and Heidi tried out for the show together and I'm not sure if the producers want them partnered quite yet. Then agian, I could see it happening because not many other people sucked.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Travis reminds me of a shy 5 year old who lived a sheltered life. He can dance but when thats what he reminds me of when he talks. Plus *mod edit* and is so self concious of his hair and ehh. I like him in the beginning but people give him to much credit.

Wow, Donyelle/Benji really pulled it off tonight!!! I LOVED their Broadway dance and this will DEFINITELY go on record as one of the best dances this season. Allison/Ivan did great as well and I have to agree with Swim in that Ivan did redeem himself. I, myself thought he would be an early boot but all that has changed now.

Bottom 3 will definitely contain Natalie/Musa & Ashlee/Dimitry, but it is a toss-up between Martha/Travis & Heidi/Ryan. I believe that Ashlee is going home for sure as well as either Musa or Ryan.

Ironically, I am liking this show MORE than American Idol.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    .Ironically, I am liking this show MORE than American Idol.

BLASPHEMY! Bite your tongue.
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.