Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Ack, you had me fooled toque!

Quote Originally Posted by toque
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    I don't get it... Is it that "Davis is No.1" thing?

From now on, I'm just going to agree with Davis on everything.
    OH MY GOD!! Thats SO COOL!

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by toque (deceiving and trickery)
    Anyway, I digress. I paused on various things in the police station and with the quality of my vcr, it looked exactly like it said "Davis is no 1". So, naturally, I searched for the cap.
    I was disappointed to see it actually said Division 1.
    I didn't like it, so I changed it back to Davis is no 1. I only had to change a letter and add an s and o.
    TOQUE!!! You had me going! I was so excited too!

Sorry Davis... if it's any consolation, I had me going too, before I saw the cap... :o

Sorry Davis... if it's any consolation, I had me going too, before I saw the cap... :o
    lol Its okay. That was a fun experience. Funny thought.

Phew! Lucky that was a fake! I was about to quit watching the show :D!

I was watching my tape and pausing on some of the neat things like the book cover (Carrie) and the Dharma symbol in the aquarium that Jack is being held in (it's the same symbol, a new one, that is on the building just outside of Sawyer's cage)... which is kind of interesting, because then they are being held captive close together (and Jack is NOT underwater as they said)...

Anyway, I digress. I paused on various things in the police station and with the quality of my vcr, it looked exactly like it said "Davis is no 1". So, naturally, I searched for the cap.
    I didn't like it, so I changed it back to Davis is no 1. I only had to change a letter and add an s and o.

I like that the three books say Stalking, Slander and Homicide. (That is actually for real)
    If it was really a tip of the hat to Davis, the "Stalking" book would say "Stocking"...And I was thinking...maybe they mean Davis is no 1, that is, "Davis is noone" Much as Henry, when he was locked up, said that the fake beard guy was noone...
    Trying is the first step towards failure...

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    the "Stalking" book would say "Stocking"...

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    "Davis is noone" Much as Henry, when he was locked up, said that the fake beard guy was noone...
    I always thought Davis was an other... No wonder he's been trying to throw us off with his random theories and wild speculations...

(I should add a "Henry was here" )

Welcome to the island Davis!

This is all so funny yet uncanny! It's amazing that even with Lost RTVG can be immersed.
    FEATHERS IN THE WIND

I was watching my tape and pausing on some of the neat things like the book cover (Carrie) and the Dharma symbol in the aquarium that Jack is being held in (it's the same symbol, a new one, that is on the building just outside of Sawyer's cage)... which is kind of interesting, because then they are being held captive close together (and Jack is NOT underwater as they said)
    We don't know how far underground he is, so he could be under the water line, the door could lead out to the ocean and that is how the dolphins & sharks get in and out

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    We don't know how far underground he is, so he could be under the water line, the door could lead out to the ocean and that is how the dolphins & sharks get in and out
    True.

Love that av, btw.

I HATE those stupid writers... ugh.

We think Jin's a killer... he's not
    We think Sun is the sweetest person on earth... NOPE!
    Last week they show Juliet as a sweet person, possibly one to go against Benry and the others. NAH, if Sawyer says she's a cold blooded killer, well, he would maybe know... but probably not, cause he's probably the sweetest guy on earth.

AGGHHHHH!!! I hate this show.

Does any have doubts that Jae jumped off a balcony? I'm sure Sun's father sent a backup thug to finish what Jin didn't complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Does any have doubts that Jae jumped off a balcony? I'm sure Sun's father sent a backup thug to finish what Jin didn't complete.
    That was what I thought too, Jay.
    Trying is the first step towards failure...

I was watching my tape and pausing on some of the neat things like the book cover (Carrie) and the Dharma symbol in the aquarium that Jack is being held in (it's the same symbol, a new one, that is on the building just outside of Sawyer's cage)... which is kind of interesting, because then they are being held captive close together (and Jack is NOT underwater as they said)...

I like that the three books say Stalking, Slander and Homicide. (That is actually for real)
    I was thinking at first that perhaps it was a message from the killers in Clue!

Davis was number 1 on their hit list, and I was thinking we could possibly use subsequent episodes of Lost to find out who would be next!

Hey, and I know this is the wrong thread, but maybe toque was preoccupied with thoughts of Davis because she's a killer and that's why she saw his name everywhere!!!

Okay, on to this week's episode. I am dying with the whole Sawyer/Kate thing. I can't wait for them to put those others in their places!

Again with the, "We're not enemies" thing from one of the others? Well then stop stealing our pregnant women, our kids, and our boats and maybe we'll believe that! Stop caging us and shocking us and KILLING US and maybe we could be friends!

Oh and do you happen to know who won the Superbowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis

Again with the, "We're not enemies" thing from one of the others? Well then stop stealing our pregnant women, our kids, and our boats and maybe we'll believe that! Stop caging us and shocking us and KILLING US and maybe we could be friends!

No shite!! I'm so SICK of that line. Someone should really call them on it, please, writers???

*IGNORED the rest*

Another line I'm mulling over:
    Benry said to Juliet: "You never made soup for me" This could be taken from a relationship aspect, OR, that Juliet has already done her psychological magic on Ben, and he's been "converted". In other words, he was once in the same position as Jack and lies when he says he's been on the island his whole life.

toque, I took it in the relationship sense. There seems to have been something between them at some point??? Don't ask me how she got it on with that freaky man...

I know. They ask us to suspend our disbelief in this show all the time... huge man mangling monsters, smoke that can read your past, bird's that scream Hurley, ok, alright. But a big chested blonde going for lizardboy??? Riiiiiiight.

Just for interest:

Ben Linus
    Ben's, formerly Henry's, last name is Linus.

Here's a name-definition quote from the LOST boards on oceanicflight815.com:

Linus - Son of Apollo and Psamathe, whose father was the King of Argos. She feared her father and gave the infant Linus to shepherds to raise. He was torn apart by dogs after reaching adulthood and Psamathe was killed by her father, for which Apollo sent a child-killing plague to Argos.
    Apollo was the archer-god of medicine and healing and also a bringer of death-dealing plague. He was also a twin. He also had the ability of foresight into the future.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast