Thread: Alison Irwin

Achievements

Alison Irwin

A L I S O N

Medical Sales
    25, in a relationship
    Meadville, PA
    BB4: Second Place

Films: Shrek, The Wizard of Oz, Saw II, Home Alone, The Exorcism of Emily Rose

TV Shows: Lost, Nip/Tuck, American Idol, Golden Girls, E!

Actors: George Clooney, Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, Ben Stiller

Actresses: No favorite

Bands: Ne-Yo, Bon Jovi, Ashanti, Craig David, Shania Twain, Shedaisy, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey

Hobbies: Dancing, playing video (telephone) games, ice skating, walking my dog, working out, running, shopping

Sports to Play: Ice skating

Sports Teams: Pittsburgh Panthers

Outdoor Activities: Walking my wheaten terrier, running

Music: Rap, hip-hop, R&B, country, oldies

Cereals: Lucky Charms (berry), brown sugar oatmeal

Snacks: Apples, whipped key lime pie yogurt, Cadbury eggs, ice cream

Cookies: Chips Ahoy, chocolate chip

Candy Bars: Hershey?s

Alcoholic Drinks: Grey Goose & tonic with lime, Red Bull & vodka, white zinfandel, Lambrusco, Michelob Ultra

Non-Alcoholic: Water, cherry lemonade slush

Source: www.cbs.com

I'm actually kind of sad she got evicted so quickly.. I feel like she (and actually Ivette) had a game play style or an opinion, and that has since changed and I don't feel like she had an opportunity to show her stuff with her new found thoughts on life... Ally, I'll miss you =D

Achievements

I wish she had stayed as well. Even though she was a threat to my favorite people, I wanted to see her shake things up. I saw a little of the old Alison coming back and I wanted to see more of what she could do.

Same here poor aly! She was my favoriate of the season! I will miss you aly! You are an amazing player!!

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Ding Dong the witch is gone

I still don't see the hype about her being such a great player. She kept saying over and over if she left, it wasn't going to be pretty, and she seemed to just be all talk. Janelle whooped her trash talking booty in the Veto challenge, so yeah. She seemed rather nice when talking to Julie though.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Bye Alison!!! You should of kept your mout shut (like Nakomis said)!

I didn't know she was in The Amazing Race 5. Wow. I was shocked.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    I didn't know she was in The Amazing Race 5. Wow. I was shocked.
    I didn't either! Not until I re-watched her eviction interview.

My favorite contestant in BB history. Alislut and Jun were the best final two ever!

She was SOOO Likable in her one week of AllStars, like not even funny <3
    and was it just me or did she look alot more attractive in allstars than her original season.
    and i agree Nade, Jun and Allison are an amazing final 2, best two floaters EVAHH <3

I agree Chaddie. She looked so pretty. I was upset she went from 2nd place to first evictee. D:

I was so upset at the first evictions, actually (Nakomis, Diane and Alison). <3

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    I didn't either! Not until I re-watched her eviction interview.
    I was reading Wikipedia and was clicking reality stars, and then I looked at Alison's Wiki page and it said that she was also in TAR 5 with Donny. Wow, I thought Romber was the first player from other major reality show to play in another major reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    My favorite contestant in BB history. Alislut and Jun were the best final two ever!
    IKR? Alison may not be my fave HG ever but Junzilla and Alislut is definitely the best final 2. No one is even close, probably Will and Nicole but Will is cocky sometimes that I hate it.

Chaddie, Jun and Alislut ain't floaters, whatchu talking about?

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

She is no all star, flirting and winning nothing doesn't make an all star, but at least she was funny.