Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [POSTED - COMP CARD] ANTM Sims Version Cycle 2

2nd Elimination

---Week 2 (Judging Panel)---

Abigail

"I love your close-up shot! Your eyes are very engaging. Your body shot, there's something awkward about that I actually love."

Adrianne

"Your close-up shot is gorgeous! You look handsome! And that's a compliment. Your body shot however, it's a little too commercial."

Alexandra

"Looking at your close-up shot, it looks stiff and frankly old. Your body shot, your face looks effortless and beautiful, but the body is very stiff and wooden."

Allen

"FEROCIOUS!! I loove your body shot! It's very editorial, though your right hand looks awkward. Your close-up is fierce! But I would've loved to see more of your eyes."

Candice

"I don’t like how you styled your hair for this shoot. It looks like a wig. I don’t think your body position in the body shot is very flattering.”

Delilah

“GORGEOUS!! Your skin is beautiful! I love the contrast of the 2 shots. How the one looks very glamorous and the other one looks more edgy.”

Elyse

“There’s a fragility in your body shot. That’s what makes the shot looks beautiful. Your body shot on the other hand, it lacks emotion.”

Jacqueline

“Seeing these 2 shots is very disappointing for me. You don’t look like your age, you look so mature. The body shot could’ve been great, had you found your lights.”

Jessica

“I love the sassiness in the body shot. The close-up shot, you look like you’re having an orgasm lol.”

Kari

“Kari, these 2 shots are very underwhelming. You are a beautiful girl, you look like a model in person. But I don’t see a model when I see you in film. Which makes me wonder maybe you’re the noun but not the verb. Which means you are a model but not modelling.”

Shannon

“I love your hair & make-up for this shoot, but your performance, it’s once again like you’re stuck. You look freaked out in both shots.”

Sophie

“YASSS!! I love it! You look gorgeous in those shots, and HOT! You look very sexy in the body shot, while in the close-up shot, there’s so much attitude.”

Vicky

“Both your shots are a kinda flat. I actually like the plain-ness in the close-up shot. But your body shot is all kinds of wrong. The pose is wrong, the face is wrong.”

---COO (HQ Photos)---

Spoiler:  

Best photo goes to...

Allen

Runner up...

Abigail

Delilah

Sophie

Elyse

Jessica

Adrianne

Shannon

Candice

Jacqueline

Kari

Alexandra and Vicky please step forward

Alexandra, you delivered a great photo last week, but this week your picture falls flat. Also, your attitude at makeover makes me wonder, how badly do you want this? Because, when someone really wants something they'll do anything. And it's just hair.

Vicky, your picture last week was okay, your picture this week is nothing better. Which makes me wonder, are you model? do you want to model? I don't sense either from you.

So, who stays in this competition?

Alexandra, congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model.

Thank you,Vicky.

---Eliminated Girl---

Spoiler:  

"I'm going home with a red hair lol. That's the worst thing I expected coming to this show. You know? I don't think I wanted it as much as the others. So me going home was pretty justified. I'm not mad OR upset, at all. Salut!

---ANTM Sims Version Cycle 2---

See their stories
    here

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Ugh, one of the most unique faces went home and I am really really sad.

Other girl should have gone as she looks like granny with her MO now.

Stun compcards though.

Abigail and Jessica did best, and i'm also agree with Cleo but she's not a big loss to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234