Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MAKEOVER] ANTM Sims Version Cycle 2

1st Photoshoot : Paint Beauty

---Week 1 (Photoshoot)---

The girls got Tyra mail that said "It's dripping, don't let it show in your face". The girls were confused about that mail, they didn't know what to expect. The following day, the girls went to SMASHBOX Studio for their first photoshoot. Mr. Jay explained what photoshoot they would have. "You'll wear a big hat and have paint dripping down your face." The girls were excited and couldn't wait for it to start. Then, they went to get their hair and makeup done.

Some girls excelled the shoot, like Elyse, whose eyes were very engaging and very expressive staring into the camera. And Delilah who was very confident and regal. Allen who Mr. Jay found to be very photogenic. While other girls failed to impress, like Rhonda who didn't bring any energy into the shoot. Jessica who couldn't control her expression, and Candice who complained for having the paint dripping down her face and couldn't control it.

In the shoot, Rhonda didn't bring her A game because she was still not over her interview with Janice. She really felt disrespected by Janice. "That interview with Janice really messed me up. It really makes me question my desire to compete in this competition. This is only the first week, and I already find something that turns me off. I'm really thinking about going home, this competition might not be the place for me to pursue my modelling." Rhonda said.

"The shoot was hard, you have paint dripping down your face, and you can't move your mouth too much, you can't blink too much. Like it was hard to do that without messing the paint. It was impossible." Candice said.

"This first photoshoot, I really wanna deliver. I want to set the bar for myself and for the rest of the girls in the competition." Delilah said.

"I really enjoyed the shoot, it was so much fun to have beauty shoot the first week with a twist. I think I killed it. I'm confident about best photo." Elyse said.

During the shoot, the girls were chit-chatting with each other, talking about the shoot. But Abigail didn't say much about it. So Elyse asked her what she thought about the shoot. "It was interesting, it really feels like an artistic images are being created." Abigail responded. "How did your shoot go?" Alexandra asked. "It went okay, I guess. Though I kinda wished I got the red paint, it would look like Carrie." Abigail responded.

The girls reacted :

After the shoot, the girls went back to the model house. In team 2, the girls were sensing the tension in the house between Alexandra and Sophie. So Delilah decided to call a house meeting to clear the air.

"I called the house meeting because, I sense a tension between you (Alexandra) and you (Sophie). So I was hoping you two could talk it out and clear the air. Who wants to start first?" Delilah said.

"I'll start, I think with you (Alexandra), my problem is that you just seem immature and you talk down to people a lot. That's what I feel." Sophie said.

"Alex, do you have anything to say?" Delilah said.

"Yeah, I got something to say. First of all, you (Delilah) have problems with her (Jessica). But you just seem to let it be. You act like you're the right one and bossing people around. You are FAKE! So don't tell me to clear things out with this girl (Sophie), because it's already cleared that I don't like her and I don't have to. This is not a sorority, this is a competition." Alexandra responded.

"We have tension, but we are past that. We didn't need a house meeting because we could talk it out ourselves, you two barely talk. That's why a house meeting is necessary to clear things out. And this is a competition, but that doesn't mean you have to hate each other." Delilah said.

"And why did I do to make you hate me so much?" Sophie said.

"Are you, Delilah? Are you really past that? Cause the last time I checked, you still never talked with each other. And Sophie, why do I hate you? Really? In casting, you told everybody that I don't deserve to be here and you called me immature. You also keep lying about loving fashion. You don't look like someone who loves fashion. I don't think you have even bought a single designer's outfit. So stop lying!" Alexandra responded.

"I did say that, that's why I don't like you. That's why we're here to clear things out and forget about the past. But you don't seem to want it, so I'm good. And FYI, I did buy designer's clothes, but I don't show it around to people like you do." Sophie said.

"BULLSH*T!" Alexandra's response.

The house meeting ended with more rage than more peace,

---ANTM Sims Version Cycle 2---

See their stories
    here

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

So, photos weren't posted.

not yet, every week will have 3 parts (challenge, shoot, panel) shoot is supposed to be a sneak peak.

See their stories
    here

Achievements

Got it! I just thought that some images weren't showing.
    THE MOST LEGENDARY TV-PERSONALITY

1st Elimination

---Week 1 (Judging Panel)---

Abigail

"Beauty shoot is made for you. This is the kinda shoot you should excell at. I like this picture, everything works. I just think you could've done a lot more with your eyes."

Adrianne

"It's gorgeous! I like the hand your bone structure is amazing. The only thing that would make this shot even more amazing is if we could see more of your eyes."

Alexandra

"LOVE IT! I love the lips and I love that the hat covers your other eyes. You could totally see that even this is just a close-up shoot, you're working your whole body. Good job!"

Allen

"I love how different your picture looks compared to the other shots so far. You weren't going for a classic beauty look, you look fierce. I love the intensity. With the hat and the red paint, it makes you look like the bride of vampire. STUNNING!"

Candice

"This is a beautiful shot. Your eyes are gorgeous and I love the shoulder. Unfortunately this is the only good shot I could find of you. The other shots look really bad. In some shots you didn't find your light, in other shots you didn't look like you were modelling at all. This is definitely a lucky shot."

Delilah

"WOOW! I love it! You look sexy, edgy and regal all at the same time. I love that it looks like an ad. Great job!"

Elyse

"I really love this shot! You are model-ling. I love the head twist, I love the lips and your eyes are really connecting."

Jacqueline

"I find this shot extremely disappointing. I expected so much from you. You have beautiful eyes, lucious lips and strong jawline. You could've really worked it in this shoot. For me this looks like an amateur R&B singer's album cover."

Jessica

"One of my least favorite shots I've seen so far. In your film, it really seems like you didn't know how to model period. Your expression is wrong, your angle is wrong, and your pose is wrong. It's not working for me."

Kari

"When I see this shot, I see a beautiful photo of a beautiful woman. You don't look like a model in this shot, you look more like an actress, and that's not good. You were paid as a model to look like a model. You don't wanna end up looking like an actress."

Rhonda

"I love your lips in this shot. But your eyes are very dead. And the first thing you see in a beauty shot is the eyes. I don't think this is working."

Shannon

"You look scared. That's what I could see from this shot. Also in your film, 80% of your shots, you are stuck in this position."

Sophie

"Seeing your film, I was surprised. You're the edgy, badass girl. But in your film, you look very soft and elegant. I was very impressed."

Vicky

"The thing I like about this picture is that you look expensive. But other than that, to me it's a little uninspiring."

---COO (HQ Photos)---

Spoiler:  

Best photo goes to...

Delilah

Runner up...

Allen

Elyse

Alexandra

Abigail

Sophie

Adrianne

Shannon

Candice

Vicky

Kari

Jacqueline

Jessica and Rhonda please step forward

Jessica, Rhonda both of you produced two of the worst pictures this week.

Jessica, your picture concerns me about your modelling. Can you model, because judging from your photo, I'm not convinced.

Rhona, your picture isn't as bad as Jessica, however I'm not convinced that you have the passion that Jessica has.

Who stays? Who goes?

Jessica, passion is more important. Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model.

Thank you, Rhonda

-Eliminated Girl-

Spoiler:  

"I'm not sad about going home, I didn't think this competition was for me. So going home is a huge relief. I might continue modelling after this, but for now I feel like I deserve to be in pageant more. I don't regret coming here, though the experience was pretty bad and short. So, this won't be the last time you see me at least not in modelling."

Last edited by antmsv; 02-11-2019 at 05:48 AM.

See their stories
    here

Achievements

AMAZING photoshoot, I love the way you edited the photos. Really effortless.

I loved FCO the most, so I agree.

I don't really agree with elimination though, she was far more interesting for me than the one who stayed.

MOs next? EXCITED!

Achievements

Really liked the pic of the eliminated girl.

I think Shannon should got the boot. She looks scared.
    GNTM: Simone / Melina / Justine / Vanessa / Alicjia / Sarah

Abigail is so Allison + Abby from BNTM, Hope she will be top 3 with Jessica and Candice

2nd Challenge : Makeover

---Week 2 (Challenge)---

After
    panel, the girls went back to the model house. In team 1, Candice was furious about Rhonda’s elimination. The girls sensed that something was off about her so Adrianne asked. “Are you okay, Candice?”. “No, I’m not. I don’t think Rhonda’s elimination was well-deserved. I think Shannon should’ve gone home instead of her.” Candice responded. “Shannon wasn’t even in the bottom two. Why is she taking the blame?” Adrianne said. “The judges’ decision is the one to blame. Because she deserved to go home, let alone to be in the bottom two.” Candice said. “But she wasn’t in the bottom two, and the judges liked her picture better than Rhonda. I don’t think that it’s fair for you to attack her like that.” Adrianne said. “I wasn’t attacking anyone, why are you even talking. Mind your own business!” Candice said. “Alright.” Adrianne said.

“The thing with Candice was really annoying, but what annoyed me the most was Shannon not defending herself. She just let me fought her own battle, and cried afterwards. If that’s really how she’s gonna act, maybe she really should’ve gone home.” Adrianne said.

Then, the girls received a Tyra mail saying “Ready to get cut? Love, Tyra”. The girls were speculating that there would be another elimination. But what it actually meant was that they would get a makeover.

The next day, the girls found out what the Tyra mail meant as they went to the salon. They met with Tyra and Mr. Jay. “Today as you can see we’re in Prive salon, because you’ll get MAKEOVER!!” Tyra said.

“I don’t really want to get a makeover. I don’t think I need it. I hope they won’t cut my hair or dye it blonde.” Jacqueline said.

“YASS!! They keep saying I look rough, maybe this is exactly what I need.” Sophie said.

“This makeover is going to transform you from looking like a beautiful girl who wants to be a model into an actual working-model. Some of you will get your hair dyed, cut even shaved. But just so you know this is what’s gonna take you to the next level. I have assigned each of you a look that you’ll get. “ Tyra said.

“Let start with Abigail, you have beautiful big blue eyes. We’ll match that with beautiful big blonde hair.”

Adrianne, you have a strong bone-structure. You don’t need any hair. So we’re chopping it all off.”

Alexandra, you also have a strong bone-structure. So we’re going to cut your hair to the chin.”

Allen, you have beautiful icy blue eyes. So we’re giving you icy blonde hair.”

Candice, we’re not gonna dye your hair. We’ll only cut a few inches of your hair and add some layers, so it won’t look so flat.”

Delilah, you’ll get an extreme change. Or a half-extreme. Because we’ll shave the side of your hair, and give you a long black weave on the other side.”

Elyse, I think your hair is too light for your skin. So we’re dying it darker, and cut a couple of inches of it.”

Jacqueline, I love the length and color of your hair. So we won’t change anything about it, we’ll just add some layers to make it look thicker.”

Jessica, first of all you look so worried. Don’t worry you’ll still be a blonde. But we are cutting your hair short. So you’ll look edgier and less Barbie-doll-like.”

Kari, you look like a beautiful country girl. So we’re making you a blonde and add some textures to your hair to give you some sex appeal.”

Shannon, your makeover will be drastic. Your hair won’t be straight and blonde anymore, you’ll get big curly red hair. FIERY RED.”

Sophie, we’ll soften your look by giving you long wavy blonde hair.”

Vicky, you have short hair on one side, and long on the other side. We’ll chop the long hair and make it all short. Also, we’re dying your hair RED.”

Then, the makeover started. Tyra approached some of the girls’ stations to ask them how they feel about their makeover.”

Tyra : “Hey Allen.”
    Allen : “Hi, Tyra.”
    Tyra : “Are you excited?”
    Allen : “I’m super excited. Actually, in school I was called names a lot like vampire or a witch. Because of my pale skin, sharp feature and dark hair. So that’ll definitely change with new blonde hair.”
    Tyra : “Yes, you won’t be a witch anymore, but you might be an ice princess.”
    Allen : “I’ll take that. That sounds way more glamorous.”
    Tyra : “It does. You’ll look amazing.”
    Allen : “Thank you, Tyra.”

Tyra : “Alexandraa!”
    Alex : “Hi, Tyra.”
    Tyra : “How’re you feeling?”
    Alex : “I don’t know. I’ve always had long hair. It took me years to grow it this long. I was wondering if I had an option to not do the makeover.”
    Tyra : “Well, hair grows back all the time. And a short hair will elevate your look. You have a strong face, you can handle it.”
    Alex : “I don’t know. I don’t think I wanna do it. Maybe I could just get some layers like Jacqueline.”
    Tyra : “If you don’t do it, you will go home. It’s part of the competition. And I already assigned you that look, so that’s what you’re gonna get.”

Alexandra was still very upset about getting her hair cut. So she was debating about going home.

The hair stylist was about to cut her hair with a scissor.

“Can you not cut my hair just yet? I don’t think I wanna do it.” Alexandra said.

Then Mr. Jay came to her to convince her to do the makeover.

Mr. Jay : “What’s going on?”
    Alex : “I don’t know if I can do this.”
    Mr. Jay : “It’s just hair, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you willing to just throw it away over a couple of inches of hair?”
    Alex : “It means so much more to me.”
    Mr. Jay : “Well, you have to decide right now. We don’t have much time for you. If you don’t do it, you have to go home.”
    Alex : “………..”
    Mr. Jay : “Have you come to a decision?”
    Alex : “Whatever, just do it.”

After talking with Alexandra, Mr. Jay came to Candice.

Mr. Jay : “How’re you feeling, Candice?”
    Candice: “I’m not sure. I don’t think there’s much change. Then why change it?”
    Mr. Jay : “If it’s not much change, then it won’t be a big deal if you just do it. Tyra already assigned you the look. So you’ll look better.”
    Candice: “I came here with my hair like this on purpose. I got my hair styled like this for the competition. I was thinking about Donatella Versace and Lady Gaga, you know very straight sleek long blonde hair. I think layers would look messy.”
    Mr. Jay : “That look would look good on you if you were 18. Tyra wants you to look younger, fresher. That’s why she wants the layers. If you don’t want to do it, you’ll have to go home.”
    Candice: “No, it’s not that. I just wasn’t sure about the look. I’ll do it.”
    Mr. Jay : “So, just sit back and let the hair stylist do their job.”

Some of the girls were not feeling Alexandra’s and Candice’s attitudes.

Alexandra and Candice are being a bitch. Tyra already assigned you the look, just shut up and take it. This is a competition, if you think you’re only gonna get what you want. You’re wrong! It’s just hair. Get over it!” Adrianne said.

“I wish she (Alexandra) would just quit. She’s the bitchiest girl I’ve ever met. If I got what she got, I would totally do it. No, actually I cut my hair all the time, so it’s nothing. Getting blonde hair however, it’s out of my comfort zone. She’s not willing to get out of her comfort zone. I hope Tyra brings this to panel and she’ll go home.” Sophie said.

“They’re not being professionals. If I were Tyra, I would totally eliminate them right on the spot. They disrespected Tyra by not wanting to do the makeover. And even worse, they suggested Tyra a look that they want (Alexandra – Layers added, Candice – Donatella Versace’s look). I’m like ‘What are you doing?’. They’re acting like idiots.” Delilah said.

Then the girls did a photoshoot wearing a black and pink swimsuit to showcase their new makeover.

Abigail

“The hair makes me feel like Rapunzel. I love it.”

Spoiler:  

Adrianne

“AHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!! It’s gorgeous! I look HOT!”

Spoiler:  

Alexandra

“It’s exactly like how I expected it. It’s horrible. I hate it. I’m so annoyed.”

Spoiler:  

Allen

“I love my makeover! If I were confident before, now I’m over the moon.”

Spoiler:  

Candice

“I still don’t get the idea of young with this hair. It’s not right for me. My old look was way more modelly.
      Spoiler:  

Delilah

“When I first saw it, I was like ‘Okay’. I loved my natural hair, but I had to do what I had to do. So I’m embracing it."

Spoiler:  

Elyse

“It’s not my dream makeover. I think my old hair suit me better. But I wanna win, I won’t complain and just embrace the makeover.”

Spoiler:  

Jacqueline

“I love my new hair! There wasn’t much to change. But I feel so much sexier because of the volume.”

Spoiler:  

Jessica

“I don’t like short hair on me, but I’m happy they didn’t dye my hair. That was my only wish. I can put on extension after the show.”

Spoiler:  

Kari

“I look HOT!! O MY GOD!! I didn’t deliver last week, but this week is gonna different. Thanks to my hair. I’m in love with my hair!”

Spoiler:  

Shannon

“It’s different haha. I don’t know what to feel about it yet. I’m just gonna get used to it.”

Spoiler:  

Sophie

“When I first saw myself in the mirror, I was like ‘WHOA, Who’s that fine-ass girl right there?’. I look beautiful. GOD!”

Spoiler:  

Vicky

“My girlfriend loves long hair, that’s why I kept the side of my hair long. But, now I don’t know haha. They chopped it all off. I might be single after this.”

Spoiler:  

After the shoot, Mr. Jay gathered all of the girls and told them that the shoot was actually a challenge. “The girl who did the best in the shoot and has the best photo will win a $1000 PRALINE Shopping Spree.” Mr. Jay said.

“And that girl is……”

---Allen---

Last edited by antmsv; 02-15-2019 at 01:37 PM.

See their stories
    here

Achievements

Ok, so almost everybody got UPGRADED like srsly they are so fun and I love pop of colors, no more WB-army.

Faves are: Allen, Adrianne, Jessica, Kari, Shannon, Vicky and Sophie!

Honestly, everybody looks good now.
    THE MOST LEGENDARY TV-PERSONALITY

How'd I miss this STUNNING fic!?

1. Jessica - I really don't like this, but for some reason it's speaking to me on a personal level and I kind of love it.
    2. Shannon - this definitely makes her stand out and I love the way her face just pops here.
    3. Allen - this is definitely the FIERCEST makeover! She got totally transformed.
    4. Adrianne - she looks a good 20 years younger and I love the style.
    5. Sophie
    6. Jacqueline
    7. Delilah
    8. Elyse
    9. Abigail
    10. Vicky
    11. Candice
    12. Kari
    13. Alexandra
    14. I missed someone lmfao so I'm leaving her out for now

I'm rooting for Sophie and Jacqueline, but Allen is the front runner definitely.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Adrianne, Sophie, Jacqueline, Allen, Delilah did the best!

Abigail is so Allison , Sophie is BEST MAKE OVER to me

Gorgeous Make overs. My fave Mos are: Sophie!!!!!, Jacqueline, Allen and Abigal.

btw I absolute adore Rhonda in your group pic. Will there be a comeback?
    GNTM: Simone / Melina / Justine / Vanessa / Alicjia / Sarah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123