Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disney Sidekicks 2

Four of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only two will head back. The two Sidekicks heading back into the game and still have a shot of being the ultimate sidekick are:

Spoiler:  

and

Congratulations you are still in this game.

Which means that:

OR

will be the next Sidekick leaving.

We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 13 to 12

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Jack Skellington|Nathaniel but you are the next "sidekick" leaving this game.

Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you still would have been eliminated.

Overall Ranking

It is now time to send in your next rounds list. Good luck!

Deadline: 24 hours

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Amazing outcome <3333 Down with Jack Jack now~

The results are in and we are about to find out our True Star of the round. The True Star is:
      Spoiler:  

The Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you will be choosing the three extras, which will be revealed in the next post.

Full Score results will be posted with the elimination.

The Wingman has made the decision and we are about to find out the three players headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena.

The three extras are:
      Spoiler:  

and and

Picked by Bullseye (only choices he had left)

Jack Jack and Flash will go in 2 times
    Baymax will go in once

The three of you are headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena, where one will survive and the other 2 will face elimination. Elimination is coming up next.

Three of you have headed to the Magic Kingdom Arena but only one will head back. The one Sidekick heading back into the game and still has a shot of being the ultimate sidekick is:

Spoiler:  

Congratulations you are still in this game.

Which means that:

OR

will be the next Sidekick leaving.

We are about to find out who that will be. The Sidekick with the higher score will be going home.

By a score of 11 to 10

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry Jack Jack|Xymandopex but you are the next "sidekick" leaving this game.

Had you been in the bottom 2 with anyone else you still would have been eliminated.

Congratulations Sidekicks, you have overthrown the heroes! Which means one of you truly can be the star this season!

Overall Ranking

It is now time to send in your FINAL list. Good luck!

Deadline: 24 hours

Ew you hating ass hoes Jack Jack was just a baby!

The results are in and we are about to find out our True Star of the round. The final True Star is:
      Spoiler:  

The final Wingman is:
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations!

Which means the other two are automatically up for elimination.

Full Score results will be posted with the elimination.

Only two sidekicks were left. Which means:

Spoiler:  

OR

will be the final Sidekick leaving.

By a score of 8 to 6

Spoiler:  

I'm Sorry B.E.N|Jjohns but you are the final sidekick leaving the game.

Overall Ranking

Note: There was a tie however Bullseye had the better score in the prior round

We are about to find out the winner of the game!

This is it the moment of truth that you all have been waiting for. We are about to find out which of the three of you is the Ultimate Sidekick and have claimed the rightful title as so.

You guys all fought hard, but right now only one of you can be named the Ultimate Sidekick.

The only way to truly crown an ultimate sidekick is to find out which one truly was a star. So this means we are looking at how many times each sidekick became the true star.

Which means the winner of Disney Sidekicks 2 and the Ultimate sidekick is...
      Spoiler:  

By a Score of 4-2-1...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Bullseye|Icing you have done it, you have proved to be the ultimate sidekick and can say once and for all that you truly can be just as good as the main star!

What is the Ultimate Sidekick without their Ultimate Wingman! We are about to find out who is Joining Bullseye as a winner. However if Bullseye happened to win wingman the most spots, then he will be the sole winner of the game.

So Bullseye's ultimate wingman is...
      Spoiler:  

by a score of 6-1-1..
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Baymax|eagle2ch you have proven to fit right into your sidekick role and be crowned the ultimate wingman!

Which means:

I'm sorry Flash|betinez you have finished in third place.... Where you truly were all season long.

Thank you so much to everyone for signing up and playing I had a blast hosting this and I really hope you had fun playing. You never know, season 3 could be RIGHT around the corner

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    I am so glad my "strategy" paid off. I didn't think I would have a shot at winning, but I guess I was wrong!

Thank you for hosting this Drew, it was fun planning my rankings.

Achievements

Wow I really was not expecting to make it to the end. Thanks for picking me as wingman so many times and thanks to Drew for the game, it really was a lot of fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234