Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 73 to 85 of 85

Thread: Will America's Next Top Model return?

  1. #73
    I'm a celebrity! mmichal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The State That Looks Like A Mitten
    Posts
    11,831
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnm View Post

    And considering the first All Stars did hardly anything to boost the returning contestants post show, it's hard to imagine the incentive for the second lot who will be even older, and with ANTM being even less culturally relevant than ever before. Leila, Chantelle and Nyle achieved success but their cycles seemed like a lifetime ago, and they were all fresh young original faces.
    This is mainly why I dont see another All Stars happening. As you said ANTM just isn't relevant anymore, at least the way it is now and no one aside from hardcore ANTM fans will know who the returning contestants are when they show up on tv.

    I still think ANTM should be dismantled and revamped into a new show. How I dunno but its obvious the curren version is truly over.
    Snapping ghosts and ****boys out of my existence like...

  2. #74
    RTVG Idol SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,879
    Tyra should invite Ann Godket.


  3. #75
    RTVG Apprentice rainer90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    192
    It would be cool to see something with girls from NTM's such as South Korea, Australia, Germany, Austria, Caribbean, Holland, Poland, Vietnam, and India compete on the 25th cycle with one or two ANTM all stars thrown in like Fatima and/or Khrystyana. That would be a cool 25th cycle.

  4. #76
    RTVG Idol SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,879
    My main worry for AS2 is the low budget. When you are terminating a long running show, you don't want it to end in a cheap way, do you?

  5. #77
    RTVG Idol SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,879
    There hasn't been an international destination since C22..

  6. #78
    RTVG Apprentice vampireheroinemodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    Tyra should invite Ann Godket.

    Yes! I miss this woman. She probably has more time since she's not editor-in-chief of Seventeen magazine.

  7. #79
    God help us all nopersonality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    206
    Posts
    9,075

    Achievements

    Justice for Atoosa

  8. #80
    New season,new slogan,new scam and new record for ratings floppry.@


    Queen thotkie werks the runway like a hallway flawlessly

  9. #81
    RTVG Idol SanderAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,879
    Quote Originally Posted by bestsecondsession View Post
    New season,new slogan,new scam and new record for ratings floppry.@
    The ratings won't probably matter that much anyway since it will be the last season of ANTM.

  10. #82
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    463
    I'm beginning to doubt there will be another season. It's been just over a year since the finale of Cycle 24 aired (1 year, 5 days) and we've seen no indication that they are pre-planning another season.

    There was a gap between the airing of the Cycle 22 Finale and the Cycle 23 premiere but the gap was just over a year (1 year, 8 days) and we obviously received word Cycle 23 was being rebooted prior during their pre-production and casting process.

    If the show really has ended, the least they could do for many of us fans who have been around since it's early days is to announce that it is truly over.

  11. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddles177 View Post
    I'm beginning to doubt there will be another season. It's been just over a year since the finale of Cycle 24 aired (1 year, 5 days) and we've seen no indication that they are pre-planning another season.

    There was a gap between the airing of the Cycle 22 Finale and the Cycle 23 premiere but the gap was just over a year (1 year, 8 days) and we obviously received word Cycle 23 was being rebooted prior during their pre-production and casting process.

    If the show really has ended, the least they could do for many of us fans who have been around since it's early days is to announce that it is truly over.
    I agree. Deep down I feel Tyra would like to do a final season, but the station and the producers may not. Tyra and ANTM don’t carry the clout they did 7 or 8 years ago.

    Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

  12. #84
    RTVG Idol Zavarakatranemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,997
    I think C25 will happen but not in the near future. Maybe in 1 year from now, since Tyra said 25 is a better number to end than 24.

  13. #85
    RTVG Survivor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonFog View Post
    I agree. Deep down I feel Tyra would like to do a final season, but the station and the producers may not. Tyra and ANTM don’t carry the clout they did 7 or 8 years ago.
    I agree - at this point it's not exactly Tyra's who's the hold-up here. It's VH1 that doesn't want another cycle and the production company won't exactly be able to sell "do one last cycle" to any other outlet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •