Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Silky Nutmeg Ganache

her attitude on the show stank shes unrootable at this point plus her delusions...

she made some choices this season......

BUT

by no f*cking means does it warrant the bucket loads of hate that was thrown at her (or ra'jah), you people call yourselves "allies" but then go ahead and say your ugly, racist and degrading remarks about her.

fans of this show have no f*cking right to call themselves fans if this is the type of bullshit that they condone. silky is a HUMAN BEING at the end of the day, and words hurt. WE as lgbt people above anybody else should know this.

i'm so dissapointed with this fandom

do better

| visitor

Achievements

Silky is a dichotomous character and I think her complex edit reflects that perfectly and always will.

I don't really like Silky to be honest but in Silky's defense, Eureka exists and Silky is nowhere near as vile as that.

ETA: Seeing Moniqua's post really disappoints me... the trend for white gays thinking they can be excused for racism...
    ... because they are technically a minority too? The level of hate that black queens get is still absurd.
    Thank you for bringing that up Moniqua.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

yeah im not a particular big fan of silky myself but eureka was complete and utter **** and she did not get harrassed at all during ha season.

Silky is the messiest queen we've had in a long time so I'm not surprised she's hated. Personally, I live for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    yeah im not a particular big fan of silky myself but eureka was complete and utter **** and she did not get harrassed at all during ha season.
    Eureka was not that bad during her original season but she sure as hell was harrased on season 10

aka they both deserve the hate~

Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    No. Nobody deserves hate. They both need to educate themselves more, they both need to reevaluate some of their choices in life, they both need to be more humble and more understanding, but they do not ever deserve hate.

Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    Girl you know I love you but no one deserves death threats and people saying they're gonna throw acid in their face for a ****ing tv show like I keep seeing on instagram. This bitch might need to realize some things and be open to understanding critiques but just let the bitch live her life. If yall don't like her don't talk about her, don't comment on her - just let her be.
    -
    Anyways I can't with this bitch's antics this week again LMFAO she did not get the verse in the bathroom flopping around Real talk it wasn't that good but she sold it
    Last edited by badgalboroz; 05-17-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

She SOLD every lyric for me this week.
    GOD IS REAL!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789