Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silky Nutmeg Ganache

RTVG Apprentice
    Ugh i love our queen so much

Actually love her; she has everything it takes to win, and I’d so be here for her becoming the first plus size queen to win

She is the one to beat for sure.

THE BIG GIRL..... WINS!!!! pt. 2?

She was so annoying during the first episode

^SHE REALLY IS! TOO MUCH. I CAN'T STAND HER.
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

YAASS! Bitch is loud and in charge, like I imaged she would be. People on reddit are already starting to dislike her for it LOL. Y’all know her and Ariel are going to go at it at some point and I can’t wait!

annoying af girrl bye

follow me
    IG: hieurius

Achievements

I wonder if she'll tone it down later-on? Right now she gave me Eureka on steroids...and that's saying something considering how Eureka was like

RPDR 11 : Vanjie | Yvie | Nina | A'keria

its not rly looking good on her...

i was watching some clips from untucked and the spirit of delusion that is on Valentina and Laganja passed onto her... seems that she got a plot with that editing...

I lived for RuPaul calling her out on vying for that spinoff. Idk how she is comfortable trying to command the room 24/7. I pray this is just a one episode thing because she's excited to be there.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I have never ever ever seen people and like RPDR-fans to turn on smb as quickly as they did with her.

She is annoying but this is DRAG, people.

I was expecting her to be much worse based on the comments. Yes she is too much, but I didn't really mind it. She wasn't cutting anyone off, she wasn't trying to steal another queen's moment, she just made a lot of moments for herself.

The queens just bitched behind her back the whole time until Ariel said something in Untucked, and even then it was pretty dismissive rather than an actual attempt at a conversation about Silky's personality potentially being an issue for others. Soju saying "you have to give others the spotlight" seemed so dumb to me. Nobody else is going to give you the opportunity, you have to take it for yourself. It's not Silky's responsibility or her problem if you'd rather sit in the corner complaining about being invisible. Make your own self seen.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    I was expecting her to be much worse based on the comments. Yes she is too much, but I didn't really mind it. She wasn't cutting anyone off, she wasn't trying to steal another queen's moment, she just made a lot of moments for herself.

The queens just bitched behind her back the whole time until Ariel said something in Untucked, and even then it was pretty dismissive rather than an actual attempt at a conversation about Silky's personality potentially being an issue for others. Soju saying "you have to give others the spotlight" seemed so dumb to me. Nobody else is going to give you the opportunity, you have to take it for yourself. It's not Silky's responsibility or her problem if you'd rather sit in the corner complaining about being invisible. Make your own self seen.
    I firmly disagree with this. A good reason why Eureka is disliked even before her post-show antics was primarily because of her screentime hogging tactics. It never works for anyone and it's one thing to organically steal the spotlight but with Silky it's extremely heavy handed and self-aware which turned off the girls and a good chunk of the fanbase.

No one likes an attention whore at the end of the day though I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that this is a one episode thing. If not...yeesh this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

Oh I thought I was gonna like her so much I think my main issue is that she seemed really fun and just genuinely herself in the promo bits, but she actually came across as quite fake in the actual episode (and esp. Untucked) to me. She gives me the same vibes I got with Laganja - where they’re so concerned with (/insecure about) controlling their TV narrative and how people are perceiving them that they become this weird OTT charicature version of themselves.

I hope she can snap out of it, because she does actually seem like a warm, fun, lovably extra person

Quote Originally Posted by rehthea View Post
    I firmly disagree with this. A good reason why Eureka is disliked even before her post-show antics was primarily because of her screentime hogging tactics. It never works for anyone and it's one thing to organically steal the spotlight but with Silky it's extremely heavy handed and self-aware which turned off the girls and a good chunk of the fanbase.
    And yet with Eureka the other queens took the reins back. Charlie Hides literally told her to shut up while she was talking, and she did. Trinity also told her to shut up and let her finish her point, and she did. Vixen told her to shut up and go have her cigarette, and she left with Mayhem to have her cigarette.

Once Ariel told Silky she thought she was annoying, she kind of took a step back and wasn't nearly as overbearing afterwards in Untucked. If nobody tells her it's a problem, that's on THEM. It's not Silky's responsibility to make sure everyone gets their share of the screen time. If they wait until they can't take it anymore and then lash out, they'll only create a situation where Silky will get defensive and will feel attacked.

They're all adults. They need to act like it and handle their problems the adult way. You want the spotlight and someone is running around screaming and picking up celebrities? Run with her. Get yourself involved in the discussion. Or pull the person aside and talk to them about how their attitude is affecting them negatively and they'd like for everyone to have a good time. Silky isn't there to read their minds or worry about their feelings. She's there to shine and make the most out of it. It's literally nobody's fault but Soju's if she didn't get the spotlight without doing anything about it.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Was Silky beyond extra this episode? Yes.
    Am I excited to see her character evolve? Also yes.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    And yet with Eureka the other queens took the reins back. Charlie Hides literally told her to shut up while she was talking, and she did. Trinity also told her to shut up and let her finish her point, and she did. Vixen told her to shut up and go have her cigarette, and she left with Mayhem to have her cigarette.

Once Ariel told Silky she thought she was annoying, she kind of took a step back and wasn't nearly as overbearing afterwards in Untucked. If nobody tells her it's a problem, that's on THEM. It's not Silky's responsibility to make sure everyone gets their share of the screen time. If they wait until they can't take it anymore and then lash out, they'll only create a situation where Silky will get defensive and will feel attacked.

They're all adults. They need to act like it and handle their problems the adult way. You want the spotlight and someone is running around screaming and picking up celebrities? Run with her. Get yourself involved in the discussion. Or pull the person aside and talk to them about how their attitude is affecting them negatively and they'd like for everyone to have a good time. Silky isn't there to read their minds or worry about their feelings. She's there to shine and make the most out of it. It's literally nobody's fault but Soju's if she didn't get the spotlight without doing anything about it.
    These two are very contradicting but okay.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Finally watched the episode.

Hmm, if that is what you call annoying. I have some bad news for you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast