Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Plastique Tiara

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    she is also asian and you know the drill
    Sure that why Yuhua Soju and Kimora are over 500 too right?

credit to Ejy

Tomorrow PLASTIQUE TIARA: ENDGAME.

Michelle critique's about when to be asian rly rubbed me the wrong way and how she shouldn't play asian coming from a white women that was so uncomfortable to watch that goes to Silky and Akeria too...

I love her def. looking forward to her on all stars! long live queen.

I'm still curious if she was for real when she said her "accent voice" is her actual voice. Because that might also explain her weaker performances: if she chose to spend a bunch of effort on speaking with a standard American accent, she might not have had her full attention/focus/energy for the actual challenges.

She literally switched into the accent the moment Michelle critiqued her tho....

it was rubbing me the wrong way until that. i thought Silkys read was more uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast96 View Post
    Michelle critique's about when to be asian rly rubbed me the wrong way and how she shouldn't play asian coming from a white women that was so uncomfortable to watch

Yeah I was like "is this bitch serious?" Gurl just love to tell minorities what to do lmao

Spoiler:  

she was wearing Aja's black leather corset from the Lipsync with Nina and they both got eliminated on the same corset lol the curse

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Almost half million views already.

Achievements

After all I found her to be incredibly boring, imo.

She really needs to spice it up even looks up cause all I see are corsets.
    GOD IS REAL!

That song is.....a choice lol

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Still got 600k views and 50k likes there.

I like how humble she is cause she posted new post on Insta with people chanting her name and she was overwhelmed with it.

Her run on show was techincally GREAT cause she never really bombed except for her elimination-episode but with such dynamic chemistry that this cast has had so far, Plastique made almost no impression on me whatsoever. If anything I feel like her run and whole vibe was very much Farrah Moan 2.0.

And I see them inviting her on AS5 but if she doesn't get more charisma and edgier looks, I will be bored.
    GOD IS REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Still got 600k views and 50k likes there.

I like how humble she is cause she posted new post on Insta with people chanting her name and she was overwhelmed with it.

Her run on show was techincally GREAT cause she never really bombed except for her elimination-episode but with such dynamic chemistry that this cast has had so far, Plastique made almost no impression on me whatsoever. If anything I feel like her run and whole vibe was very much Farrah Moan 2.0.

And I see them inviting her on AS5 but if she doesn't get more charisma and edgier looks, I will be bored.
    I hope she doesn't return until All Stars 6-7 because otherwise she'd be an early out for sure, just like Farrah.

She'd probably do a lot better than Farrah. Farrah didn't really excel in any of the challenges in S9. She was in the bottom 3 or safe for most of it, she didn't know how to sow, she wasn't much of a dancer, she wasn't really all that funny... Plastique was in the top 3 almost every week. She did a great job with the majority of the comedy challenges, she's a great performer and she's also very skilled at making outfits.

She's a lot more comparable to Aquaria. They were both the pretty Instagram queens that a lot of people wrote off as look queens at the start, then they turned it out during the season. She had one bad week and gave one hell of a fight in the lip-sync, it just wasn't enough to beat Vanessa. I'm pretty sure that if she would have won the lip-sync, she could have made it to the top 5.

Talent wise Plastique is miles ahead of Farrah. Let's be real Farrah doesn't have that much talent besides make up. She's not a good actress, can't sow, can't dance.... Plastique has been surprisingly good in the acting challenges. It's weird because I expected Plastique to slay the runway and bomb the challenges but she did good in the challenges and was pretty boring on the runway.

If she comes back in all stars she has to step up her looks because yes they were pretty but they were not memorable at all.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

She did well and she can sew but I just can;'t think of any memorable thing I will remember about her from season 11.

There is one though, lol

QUEEN OF POP CULTURE!
    GOD IS REAL!

LMAO that was soooo awkward when Ariel kinda confirmed she lied on that wig drama

Achievements

Why do ppl love her so much?
    GOD IS REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Why do ppl love her so much?
    Probably mainly because she was fishy

And she's like Alyssa in season 5, unintentionally funny. There are a lot of her reaction meme on the internet
    Link Ranks Makeover From Top Model (Updated 29th September)

Fav Top Model Contestant of 2019

NONE so far

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast