Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Hntmlover ranks all 160 HNTM and BenNTM faces

Achievements

I almost love this Top 5, but Tim should be in their instead of Daelorian!

Achievements

Love this top 5! My rank of this top 5:

5. Daelorian
    4. Sanne
    3. Patricia
    2. Tamara
    1. Liz

I would replace Daelorian with Tim and Sanne with Cecile

HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE

retiree.
    My rank of the top 5 would be

5. Daelorian
    4. Tamara
    3. Liz
    2. Patricia
    1. Sanne Nijhof
    sick&tired.

For me this top 5 would go like

1. Tamara
    2. Liz
    3. Dealorian
    4. Patricia
    5. Sanne
    GOOD OLD DAYS

Longest running fan ntm

Spoiler:  

Daelorian - Season 6 (4th)

So I was really doubting if I should give Daelorian or Tim a top 5 place. But even when Tim has a stronger look, I think Daelorian's features are a little bit more refined and gorgeous. Something about her look is more magical and lovely than Tim's.

I remember twhen I saw her pre-show I was super impressed by her look and she was my obvious fave. Totally refreshing and something we've never seen before the newer HNTM generation started. In photographs she was that fresh looking girly girl but she also had something raw that could work for editorials.

Also on the show she stood out. Her Eurasian beauty always overshadowed all the other girls in motion. Unfortunately she was very young so I get why she didn't win, but at least she gave us great pictures every week.

(not that escalator shot though, wtf was that styling )

After all she faded away and her insane beauty was never really captured at it's best, but it wasn't a big surprise because of her height. She still matured beautifully after the show and recently she chose to change her style more into an influencer. Not my cup of tea but good for her.
    But even when she never lived up to her potential there are definitely some super gorgeous shots out there.

And to end my write-up for this #5 queen a beautiful video of Baby Dae.

~~~

After a long gap of no elimination there finally goes the last season 6 girl.

A decent cast for a decent season. Summary:
      Spoiler:  

(I switched Anke and Cheyenne last moment)

Last edited by hntmlover; 06-13-2019 at 05:46 PM.

After I finish my exams Wednesday I will finish this ranking!

1 Tamara
    She rocked her season, there was barely any competition. Still my favorite winner.

2 Sanne
    Iconic first winner, her look is still one of my faves of the earlier ntm days.

3 Patricia
    THAT FACE! Her career is still booming and she's the perfect example of the fact that it is possible to have an amazing career after doing a ntm-show. She was such a brat on the show though, I couldn't stand her.

4 Liz Amazing look, but her participation on the show was nothing special and she's quite boring too. I feel like she's overrated. Her post-show career is definitely something to watch though!

very deserved top 4

my own top 10 favorit faces

1. patricia
    2. tamara
    3. sanne
    4. sylvia
    5. liz
    6. cecile
    7. tim
    8. daelorian
    9. riquelle
    10. emma

Spoiler:  

Sanne - Season 1 (winner)

Sanne is imo an underrated winner. I mean she gets seen as a gorgeous and deserved winner, but I mean it more in a way that she didn't get as much love and work as she deserved.

On the show she was OBVIOUSLY the best. They had such a strong cast but she really stood out together with Sylvia as the best. She made stunning pictures week after week and her drive was insane.

Tbh I couldn't see her winning a recent season (or even getting casted), since nowadays they would portray her as a "too normal, boring blond girl" (while I thought the farmer-ish thing about her was hilarious).

She was the total package. She has the body, height and a stunning/timeless/fresh face. That blonde beachgirl look could make it in the high commercial market, but her sharp features and cheekbones make her high fashion too. She has the face of a supermodel.

Though I expected a lot more of her post-show. She had the right look at the right time and even when she still has done quite well post-show, I think she could have become more of an icon if she wanted at the time she was with IMG and won the Ford Supermodel contest of the world . It's sad that she didn't want continue modeling full time.

Anyway, she is a kickass winner who has been looking really amazing over the years.

~~~

I loved this cast so much, because everything made sense about it.

All 10 girls with potential to become great models in their own niche. Definitely one of my favorite ones. Summary:
      Spoiler:  

So we are down to our top 3, who we never expected to be that good before the show started.

Spoiler:  

Love how they all 3 went through such a transformation.

Hint for next girl: A girl with some nice post-show work

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Fantastic RANKING.

Thank YOU! But at the same time I am just incredible sad that NTMs would never be the same. Those shows used to be so fashion-oriented, they may not have had the best photoshoots but you always fekt this special NTM-vibe while watching those and I cherish it the most.

And nowaydays it is all about branding (social-media) and it makes everything look like a joke.
    GOD IS REAL!

TAMARA FTW!!

Spoiler:  

Patricia - Season 4 (4th)

Patricia was one of the most robbed girls ever. She has been one of the most successful girls in any NTM show, and she gets a lot of love and praise for that. And deserved, because she is flawless.

I think everybody would agree when I say she should have won. Her pictures were every week in my top 3 of best pictures, and most of the times #1.

I know people were a bit annoyed by her attitude, but like most of you know, her complaining was because she was sick and she had a lot of pain. Which was sadly also one of the reasons why she couldn't get enough votes and didn't win. Like how insanely strong would a streak of Sanne-Kim-Cecile-Patricia-Tamara be?!

So she became 4th, but luckily she has proven herself. After the show she toned up, improved her walk and she was ready to explode. Girl was literally everywhere. She has walked the top shows, booked every leading magazine and she has done some amazing campaigns. Her look is so exquisite. Like a feminine and glamourous 90's supermodel with an edge.

Queen P is iconic and I don't think any HNTM contestant would ever be a treatment for her #1 spot in terms of career. It's just that I prefer the 2 remaining girls more look-wise.

~~~

And there goes season 4.

A stunning cast with a lot of gems. A shame this season didn't seem to know what to do with all the potential. Summary:
      Spoiler:  

(I switched Franca from 9th to 13th place at the end)

Last edited by hntmlover; 06-21-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Achievements

And thats why I hate public voting!!! They always eliminate the best girl then!

retiree.
    In fairness wasn’t Patricia’s placement partially blamed on the fact that she got badly ill before the finale and people weren’t even sure that she would be in the finale?
    sick&tired.

Quote Originally Posted by xsai View Post
    In fairness wasn’t Patricia’s placement partially blamed on the fact that she got badly ill before the finale and people weren’t even sure that she would be in the finale?
    Yes you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by LAVIVELOVER View Post
    And thats why I hate public voting!!! They always eliminate the best girl then!
    Yes.. The only time the public got it right:

@Carmen getting 3%

Spoiler:  

Liz - Season 7 (5th)

So yeah, during her season Liz wasn't a very striking contestant and I never really saw her as winner material. But this ranking is just about faces, and that's the reason why she is so high because let's be real: she is one of the most stunning girls ever.

For some reason she never really catched my attention pre-show. Though when I saw her on the show, I started to realize there was something special about her. There is a quirky, androgynous quality about her face that I dig. Her eyebrows and bonestructure are absolutely gorgeous.

Though Liz failed to impress. The show decided to give her a very awkward make-over that destroyed her potential, she was invisible and most importantly she never delivered which is why I think majority of the Dutch public wouldn't remember her at all while she made it all the way to the top 5.

Luckily she got signed and she finally delivered! I love how beautiful and interesting she looked with icy blonde hair and it made her book some great jobs in Turkey.

After that she got signed with a bigger agency that decided to chop her hair off, and her androgynous features came out a lot better. It really gave her carreer an extra boost.

I think she could have competed Tamara and Patricia if she was a bit taller and younger, but she has proven herself for a 100% post-show and she can be super proud of herself! I hope to see her modeling for many years.

~~~

And there goes my favorite cast.

Except for Holly the whole cast was so modelesque. It sucks that they were all wasted on crappy make-overs and shoots. Summary:

Spoiler:  

Last edited by hntmlover; 06-22-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast