Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 3,367 to 3,375 of 3375

Thread: The Best NTM Contestant of 2011 - Grande Finale

Wow. That rant was embarrassing. Yeah Montana is clearly the pick for 2011, but guys, when Nastasja was on the show everyone was gagged by how talented she was and flipped the f out when she lost. So I personally think she’s a solid winner although she hasn’t done much post show. And to think someone can get that upset over an online voting game based on individual opinions is kind of wild to me. Good luck when you don’t get what you want in real life. ✌️

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIMODEL789 View Post
    X2

And you being THAT pressed over 4 girls extra including going to your sig and going "THE REAL CAST OF AUSNTM" for literally weeks is honestly kind of scary, and you need psychological help with that level of pettiness.
    I think you are the most selfseeded bitch on this site, you are too stupid to host and nobody seriously likes you! Woah
      Spoiler:  
    GNTM 14: Alicija, Cäcilia, Catharina, Celine, Joelle, Julia, Kim, Sarah, Sayana & Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by LAVIVELOVER View Post
    So now its my turn!

I was so excited when I found that this game would coutinue with 2011. But when I saw who the host will be, I knew there is gonna be a lot of drama. And I was right. But this comes later! Now seeing who won I really regret kicking some girls out. I mean Natasja is not bad at all, she is a really good model with a great portfolio but we can all agree that she is defintly NOT the best. For me, she is just forgettable and she looks in motion (and in this picture above) super aged. After seeing Laura being kicked out, everything went down. Then it began that everybody wanted to see their one favs winning and we ended up with Natasja. I dont need to say how angry I am at the two persons who kicked vote after vote from QUEEN MONTY. I mean really, we all can agree that when we think of NTM 2011 the 1st thing that comes to our mind is MONTANA. So hate her if you want but kicking her out is so STUPID. After seeing which girls made it to Top 4, I was like....Ok! I could have bet that Emma wins and Katharina will be runner-up. Quite sad, because I would have loved to a jank girl win and RTVGames would have flipped. For me, I'm more suprised than happy that QUEEN BRIGETTE got to Top 2 and I would have loved to see her winning. But this game was supposed to fail, so it doesnt surprise me. QUEEN BRIGETTE was ROBBED. She was the UNDERDOG and we all can agree on that. Now to the 3 REASONS why this game failed:

1st - The host
    As I said it before when I saw who would host this game I was angry. And to be honest I would have never thought I would say this one day, but MADDIE was a 1mio times better host than you ULTI. You say things that are competly bullshit. And what you did in the round of AUSTRALIA is just NOT acceptabel! You are a bad host for me.
    2nd - The person who kicked Montana
    Seriously? First LEILA and now MONTANA. You have no respect for NTM and you dont get any respect from me anymore.
    3rd - The person who kicked Brigette
    Really? I dont know who you are or what taste do you have but you ruin it. Shame about you.

But why I'm not hating them, because they made me realize that THIS game absolute BULLSHIT is. I mean really, kicking a girl out because you dont like her but is one of bests. Its like, so confusing? All the fights, dissapointments and frustrations can we all thank to one person: ULTIwhatever. If you would have never started this game than there would have never happend this. SO THANK YOU, next!

And this quote fits perfectly for this game

As you can see you in my sig, everybody sees who I would have to see winning but its ok!
    This is so over for me and I cant wait to see Terra or Krista get the title!!!
    LOL, dude you also vote againts other popular contestants, the thing is your mad YOUR FAVOURITES dont win, but hey, is just an online game, dont let this affect your life

Hahahaha funny
    LAVIVELOVER do you even have life other than ranting 24/7 on rtvg

lol lavivelover lol, lived for the drama
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

Achievements

I dont care. Its my opinion and you have to respect it!
      Spoiler:  
    GNTM 14: Alicija, Cäcilia, Catharina, Celine, Joelle, Julia, Kim, Sarah, Sayana & Vanessa

^ Get over yourself. You are just being a **** for the heck of it. If you can't handle the outcome of a game maybe you should'nt play.

GNTM 14: Alicija Cäcilia Caroline Catharina Lena Maria Melissa Sayana Simone Tatjana
    RPDR 11: A'keria Brooke Nina Plastique Scarlet Vanjie Yvie

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by -Halcyon View Post
    ^ Get over yourself. You are just being a **** for the heck of it. If you can't handle the outcome of a game maybe you should'nt play.
    Still dont care. I never said you have to like. So just get over it.
      Spoiler:  

What just happened lol.

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188