Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vanessa Stanat

@vanessa.stanat

She's back to blonde but now rocking the bob cut

NTM 2019 Chamia | Vanessa

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

She was CLEARLY the star of this season!

I do wonder why did she really decide to quit right before Finale therefore create all those problems for herself.
    UKRAINE NEXT TOP MODEL IS BACK!

She finally revealed the reason why she decided to quit before the finale:

She was unhappy with how she was portrayed on TV with the final straw being her mother calling her while the show was airing and telling her in tears that she doesn't recognize that girl on TV as her daughter. That's what made her realize she doesn't want to win anymore.
    Last edited by lights.; 08-12-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    She finally revealed the reason why she quit:

She was unlucky with how she was portrayed on TV with the final straw being her mother calling her while the show was airing and telling her in tears that she doesn't recognize that girl on TV as her daughter. That's what made her realize she doesn't want to win anymore.
    I guess you mean that she was unhappy?

Damn. I hope she learnt something from that.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    She finally revealed the reason why she decided to quit before the finale:

She was unhappy with how she was portrayed on TV with the final straw being her mother calling her while the show was airing and telling her in tears that she doesn't recognize that girl on TV as her daughter. That's what made her realize she doesn't want to win anymore.
    That is it.

I don't get it at all, she was so focused on the competition and for god sake I don't get what did she even do that bad or how was she portrayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    That is it.

I don't get it at all, she was so focused on the competition and for god sake I don't get what did she even do that bad or how was she portrayed?
    She seemed like a super mean girl and a very stuck up one at that. I found her to be very unlikeable, she was the least likeable out of all the girls for me. I guess the show brought out the worst in her.

That is it.

Well, she was always very self-confident, a little too self-confident or too sure of herself. I don't remember everything, but there was this casting with Cäcilia where the client asked them if they had brought everything. And Vanessa went "Yes, I did. My shoes..." and then it was revealed that Cäcilia had forgotten her shoes - the show implied that Vanessa had mentioned the shoes on purpose to make Cäcilia look bad. Vanessa also made some comments during that casting like "That's your first job, congrats!!" which sounded like she wanted to tell the clients that they had booked a complete newbie.
    There was also a casting in .. Miami or something. The girls had to organize themselves and Vanessa took the lead. They ended up arriving late to a casting which the client was too happy about. Vanessa spoke up for themselves and said that she figured they had a certain timeframe during which they could arrive to the casting. The client said that this wasn't the case, that he'd been waiting 1.5 hours and that Vanessa could leave now. Which also made Vanessa look like ... idk but not the nicest girl.
    She always appeared super confident and like she knew everything better.

Achievements

My problem with show these days is that if you are a confident bitch and make brilliant TV, you get so much hate and those cry-babies or shy girls get all the love instead.

My problem with show these days is that if you are a confident bitch and make brilliant TV, you get so much hate and those cry-babies or shy girls get all the love instead.
    You always got hate for being a bitch. Vanessa was not entertaining like Jasmin.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456