Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Simone Hartseil

bla bla bla

the bitch is pedestrian

/the end

Quote Originally Posted by Aretha Franklin View Post
    Beautiful girl but not a top model... maybe in the early 80. Alex agro sister teas
    Omg I see it. No wonder there's something about her face that I dislike.
    NEXT TOP MODEL 2019
    Chamia | Vanessa | Rosa | Silke | Natasha | Kinga W | Emmanuela | Nayla Joy

Spoiler:  
    All Time Favorites
    Aleyna . Amanda . An Qi . Brinette . Danielle E . Fatima .
    Hyun Ji
    India . Jenah . Juste . Kim Dung . Klara . Kyla . Lara Antonia . Meaghan
    Natasha G .
    Maureen . Renata K . Saara . Sora . Sophie S . Tawan

Gone forever
    @cutlers: She's 21 now. She will be stuck with OE for two years. If she doesn't have a breakthrough before 21, she won't have any after either. She's probably more passionate about influencing than modeling anyway.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    @cutlers: She's 21 now. She will be stuck with OE for two years. If she doesn't have a breakthrough before 21, she won't have any after either. She's probably more passionate about influencing than modeling anyway.
    Have you even read my comment? There have been many Models lately having a breakthrough in their middle or late twenties. If she focus on real modeling, we never know what happens. Her plus is having a big following. The right moves is the most important thing.

She is the rightful winner of this cycle - I mean - who else should have won? I guess Vanessa would've been her closest competition but she was just so meh in everything she did outside of shootings and I am sure more people would've complained about her not being the rightful winner because it didn't happen the first time for her.

no doubt shes the best winner these season coulkd of had, but tha bitch is still not up to scratch. fax are fax america.

RTVG Apprentice
    she had the flu (or has, I dunno) and a bacterial infection of her facial skin atm.
    https://www.tonight.de/news/promis/s...esicht.1003760

MBFW Berlin July 2019

Maisonnoee

Atelier Michalsky (05:38)

RTVG Apprentice
    Simone, along with Cńcilia and Sayana, was booked for a Sportalm runway job. When Simone just didn't show up the Job was canceled for the others, too. Simone said she was ill although she walked a show the evening before and was also seen at the aftershow party.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

DRAMA-QUEEN <3

Gone forever
    Even the blindest among us should notice this girl ain't model material by now. She booked two shows, one of them was for Michalsky, which she had won the campaign for, so she was preselect.
    Last edited by SanderAngel; 07-07-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Achievements

I also think that she understood halfway through that she was winning, therefore she really started playing up for the cameras with this whole drama.

I honestly LOVED it. She was pissing all other girls off and being dramatic af at every occasion and I LIVED FOR it cause it was a nice change from the usual GNTM drama that we have which is just so tame and boring.

@cutlers, yes sure there were small and older models who had a breakthrough in her twens, but you should not forget that she already tried before GNTM to take step in this business for many years, but unsuccessful, so she went to GNTM. And it really seems she cannot stand that business, see her behaviour at BFW, missing a show, beeing not confident for the designer, being not cooperative to the other two GNTM Models who got cancelled than because they were booked together. I don┤t think she will model on the classic way. I also think SanderAngel that she will do influencing. She is a drama queen, and not a teamplayer. I think influencing is the best what she can do....

I wish I knew who the photographers of these two images were because they are gorgeous and I wanna see more photos from those shootings. Also, her current profile picture is gorgeous buuut I can't download the image in its full size. Just so you get an idea:

Achievements

Simi Shine <3

I feel like GNTM never had such dramatic winner who the girls hated SO MUCH.

It made such GREAT TV though. Although it is so boring with GNTM when the same girls keep getting those jobs.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910