Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top E-Model | Cycle 4 | W1: Alien Crash Site

Achievements

mimi x2
    danait, moon ​x1
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Thanks for all of the votes so far, guys! Voting will close Sunday morning, GMT. Keep any last minute votes coming in.

Achievements

Lucia, Moon x2

DANAIT!
    Amanika, Mimi

Achievements

Everyone is stunning, its basically impossible to decide! Im already shaking in my boots

Danait, Mimi x2

Achievements

Excited to see everyone's first round pics

VOTING IS CLOSED

Results later today.

Pre-Show Popularity

Results

Tamire: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. You've all been voting for your favourites at first glance. It's time to see the results. Oh, and I suppose we should reveal what it was all for, shouldn't we?

The girl that wins this round will receive a bonus to her weekly score. This could be integral, as she may find herself in the bottom during an elimination week. A bonus score can keep you safe, providing you remain on top. Now let's take a look at the results. With the least votes, receiving only 2, we have...

Spoiler:  
    Idit.

Tamire: Following her with a score of 7 and 5th place is...

Spoiler:  
    Amanika.

Tamire: Taking the fourth place spot with a score of 10 is...

Spoiler:  
    Danait.

Tamire: Third place, with a score of 13, who will be receiving a bonus of +1 to her score in the next photo shoot is...

Spoiler:  
    Lucia!

Tamire: And the winner of this shoot, with a whopping score of 22, and receiving a bonus of +3 next shoot is...

Spoiler:  

Tamire: Congratulations, Mimi!

This leaves Moon in second place with a score of 14, getting a nice bonus of +2 to next weeks score! Well done!

Thank you for all of your votes! You can expect the next shoot to be posted this coming Saturday at the latest!

Omg I forgot to comment..
    Thank you dahlings!! I really wasn't sure about this doll honestly, but I wanted to play, so I just sent her in expecting a good amount of ews Overwhelmed by the votes <3 What an elusive chanteuse

Very excited for the first shoooot!!! It's going to be a tough competition for sure
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Im looking forward to following this, as I stumbled across the last season yesterday. Cycle 4 is one of my favourites!

Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

The first shoot will be posted this afternoon

Week 1: Alien Crash Site

Voting Period

Tamire: Welcome to the first official Voting Period, ladies and gentlemen. This is the first main shoot of Cycle 4 and I couldn't be more excited for you to finally see it. Usually, in the first shoots, the girls are unsure of themselves and their talents. They seem out of place and awkward. Almost like...aliens...

So this week, the models were tasked with showing their goods from another planet in a dangerous crash site. Their UFO landed. How long before they ensnare you? Let's first take a look at the brief they were asked to follow.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniota
    America's Next Top e-Model | Cycle 4
    Brief | Week 1: Alien Crashsite

Here's the first official shoot of the season! For this first shoot, a lot of things are going to be alien to you (get it?). And so, each of you will be representing an alien that has crashed down on Earth.

THEME
    The theme this week is Mystery.

EMOTION
    This week's emotion can be different for all of you. Remember, you've just crash landed. Are you scared, hurt, angry, confused? Even curious, excited would work. It's up to you and how you want to portray the story in your shot.

POSE
    There's no set poses here, but since this is more of a story-based shoot, there's no point just standing there posing fiercely. Maybe you're exploring the area, or maybe you're experiencing the atmosphere for the first time. As with the emotion, make the pose work with the narrative.

HAIR/MAKEUP
    Hair can be whatever you want. And I mean whatever. You're an alien, do whatever you want. As for makeup, it's really a mixed bag depending on what you think your alien is going to look like. You don't need to change your skin colour, but if you want a "shape" on your face, or a strip across your eyes, or markings somewhere, so be it.

STYLING
    Think 60's futuristic-type looks. The old cheesy "space" costumes.

SIZE/CROP
    The shoot should be 700x500. As for the crop and zoom, it's up to you and how you view the story for your shot.

BACKGROUND
    The background image for this shoot is here.

Tamire: With that kept firmly in mind, let's take a look at what the girls produced!

AMANIKA
    ~ No Shot Produced ~

DANAIT

IDIT

LUCIA

MIMI

MOON

VOTE FOR THE THREE BEST SHOTS
    - You may vote for your own model.
    - You may vote twice.
    - You may split your votes.
    - Judges may not vote.

Not Amanika having a no show in the first round It's not what she deserved
    I like how each girl took a completely different approach though, it makes for a very interesting overall week.

Danait: I really like the crop here, it's almost like a shot out of a music video or something. I don't think it's particularly the most high fashion or fashionable image, but that's not what was asked for. I love the lighting and shading here as well. I wish the hand was drawn in more detail though, since it's a focal point in the shot.
    Idit: I must say I LOVE this! It's so high fashion but campy and very, very 60's but still alienesque. It's a very weird mix of elements and it comes together here. I love how the editor played with perspective here as well! I don't think it's the cleanest shot editing wise, but I don't think it had to be with this concept tbh. I also love the angle and makeup for Idit here, great job!
    Lucia: This one is kind of campy as well, but it still works as a fashion image for me. I hadn't even thought of sad as an emotion to portray in this shoot, so it's kind of out of the box and creative. I think there could've been worked with filters/lighting a little bit more, but it's okay as is. I suppose the outfit also could've had just a tiny bit more detail, but it still screams 60's alien to me.
    Moon: I have a lot of conflicting feelins about this shot tbh. On one hand this is IT to me! I love how totally extra and modern pop star this is - this could totally be some Ariana Grande music video fr, it's very interesting. I also love the face/angle, hair and styling here - there's a lot of detail to it. However, I don't think this pose works. The shading is great, but the proportions just seem off to me here, and I don't really get what she's doing here.

Mimi: I wanted to go for a more robot-alien type of look, and capture the moment where she first breathes in oxygen. I think I portrayed that pretty well, and I like how the effects (are supposed to) add a heatwave/dizzy effect. However I will say that her back leg looks like a chicken wing - credit to Amber for this creepily accurate description. I think I could've used more shadow to make that angle/perspective work better.

I'll be voting for Mimi, Lucia, and my personal favorite shot; Idit.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

t r a d e m a r k e d CupidStunt's Avatar

Achievements

Idit, Lucia, Mimi x2

Mimi, Lucia, Idit x2
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY MMAS 4 ASIAN INVASION (SIMS EDITION) AND VOTE:
    https://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=211498

Okay bitches...GAG!! Ugh @ Amanika tho

Danait!! Idit!! Mimi! X2

NTM 2018: