Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [GLITTER POWDER!] Britain's Next Top Model 19 / Petite Edition & TOP 8

No one of Washington, Anna Maria, Kymi or Carolina should be at the bottom. I just don't get the korean forum.

Pray should go, she's just so vacant...

retiree.
    Can we stop pretending like Kymi can do no wrong just bc sheís the best face of the cycle

girlís picture this week is garbage. Her last three pictures have been bad. If you wanna save her, do it, but donít start ranting and raving about the Korean forum putting her low when she deserves to be low.

Honestly, its getting so toxic that ppl wonít accept the other forums opinion bc it doesnít line up with their idea that Kymi = best face = winner. You canít have more power just bc you donít agree.
    sick&tired.

So Keidra's picture last week was worthy of Korean Forum putting her in the first place? Have you seen her face in that picture? If you are going to talk about how we overrate Kymi, you have to talk about how unfair the votes on Korean Forum are too. Is getting toxic because is getting nonsense. Maybe Kymi does not deserve to win or to be placed the best one, but she has been on the danger list like forever wich means that it doesn't matter how she does it cuz they are not going to take her seriously like they do with other girls who have done pathetic pictures like Keidra. If it's a matter of taste I would respect that, but its not. They always act like they have decided their winner in week 1 and go on with it wich is UNFAIR. They don't play fair.

I mean I'm not going to like argue Kymi's case with Korea, just because I applied her and I don't feel like that's a cute look. However, I think it's a two-way street with this voting thing. Korea has an obvious HUGE bias for and against certain girls from the jump, and then RTVG creates this bias to combat that. Prime examples are Missy and Atong. I do feel as if it makes the comp so much more exciting though, it's very unpredictable. Either way, I can't wait for the next shoot!
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112