Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5: 01/12/2019 - "Roast in Peace"

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Episode 5: 01/12/2019 - "Roast in Peace"

RuPaul delivers the news that the All Stars will perform a eulogy-style roast of his longtime friend Lady Bunny.

Any link?
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

what the ****

I get that they wanted maximum drama and all, but Monique being in the bottom when she did so much better than the other 3 was kind of frustrating. The bottom 2 were clearly Naomi and Trinity. I also feel like they should have just eliminated someone this episode. Looking at the 4 eliminated queens in the workroom it's so obvious Latrice is the one coming back. At least if Trinity or Naomi would have been in that lineup, it would have shaken things up.

This would've been a perfect time to get rid of Naomi, with Trinity deserving in the bottom 2 with her.

KNTM ROYALTY

Okay Val did not bomb so phew. Trinity and Naomi were the correct bottom two configuration and I wish they did it normally and eliminated one of them to battle Latrice 'coz lets face it, Jasmine/Farrah/Gia aren't gonna give a good fight to her.

REHTHEA RANKS ANTM's TOP 3 [#22 POSTED]

RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Trinity | Monique | Gia

the episode is so fun I laughed alot except on the bad roasts. ladybunny was sooo hilarious lol . For me its a b3 bet. Val,Trinity and Naomi .

I was enjoying every second of it. This episode was so good.

The ending had me shooookkkeeethh

Spoiler:  

good episode but I always feel weird when I watch an 1 hour episode and noone goes home

Why the f*** would they put Monique in the bottom. She's leap above the rest of the three. Ignoring her success seem like a running theme on both of her season. It should've been Trinity vs Naomi in the bottom with Naomi rightfully went home.
    I feel like it should've been Monet solo win in the lip sync. Sue me.

Also, they're trying hard to save Valentina this ep. It could have been 5 vs 5 like the past season but no, they just have to save Valentina so she could stay another week. And now Latrice have literally no competition in the come back. wtf.

ROBBED G.ODDESS

I'm still not convinced by that twist. That whole episode seemed staged af by putting all of them in the bottom and then sending no one home. And Ru didn't even state a reason for it either.
    I wish they had sent Valentina home that episode. I don't think there's a lot more to expect from her at this point. I found her cockiness cute at first but this episode I was rather annoyed because it really bordered delusion especially her saying Monique was the worst.
    Really enjoyed Monet this episode and I love that we got to see a polished version of her Glitteriffic look. The best I've seen her so far.
    Still excited for next week's ep. Gotta love those ruvenge episodes <3
    RPDR AS 4: Monique Heart | Naomi Smalls | Trinity The Tuck

I hope Gia will be coming back. I need a vile bitch to comeback!

you don't need anyone's appproval to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D-ism View Post
    Also, they're trying hard to save Valentina this ep. It could have been 5 vs 5 like the past season but no, they just have to save Valentina so she could stay another week. And now Latrice have literally no competition in the come back. wtf.
    Valentina saved herself though. She didn't do great but she was a lot better than whatever trainwreck Trinity and Naomi were. Eliminating her this episode would have made absolutely no sense.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    Valentina saved herself though. She didn't do great but she was a lot better than whatever trainwreck Trinity and Naomi were. Eliminating her this episode would have made absolutely no sense.
    We will see next week when both Manila and Monet pull out her lipstick which would prove that they both wanted to get rid of strong competition.

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    x2

If basing on performance this week, it should be Trinity. If we're basing on track-record, it should be Naomi.

REHTHEA RANKS ANTM's TOP 3 [#22 POSTED]

RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Trinity | Monique | Gia

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by rehthea View Post
    x2

If basing on performance this week, it should be Trinity. If we're basing on track-record, it should be Naomi.
    x2. I thought Naomi or Val would have been the two targets. But idk what's about to happen. I was gobsmacked.

I’m happy no one went home. This has been the strongest all star season by far. Even in season 2, we had Roxxxy in the bottom every week since the 2nd episode and yet she still made top 4. Nobody is bulldozing everyone else ala Alaska except maybe Manila but even she can be hit or miss depending on the week.
    NTM 2018: AishwaryaBeautyCeciliaChamia JuliaLizNouneOliwia
    RPDRAS4: Gia • Latrice • Manila • Naomi • TrinityValentina
    DRT: Bandit • Kandy Zyanide • Vanda Miss Joaquim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast