Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: ANTM: Redemption Island All Stars 3 - Face Off

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aandres View Post
    @Everyone

I'm aware that my jury showing right now is obviously not looking good but it's gotten to the point where I'm more concerned about defending myself instead of letting an entire cast trying to **** on me for playing a game. I expected like Rob and Amber to be upset with me and I get why they would be, but some of you I am honestly shocked and surprised at because y'all were people I considered a friend and the fact that you are refusing to believe me at a FTC, trying to stir the pot, and continue kicking me down FOR NO ****ING REASON when I'm obviously upset about this just tells me a lot.
    Um ok but when so many people are expressing the exact same issue with your behaviour, MAYBE the problem IS your behaviour and not... them?

People can be friends, or at least on friendly terms with you and still not appreciate the quality of their exchanges with you over a certain period of time. Maybe it's time to take a step back and listen rather than try to save face, idunno gurl. You can't be like "I thought we were friends" and not understand why people who also thought they were friends with you are annoyed with you either betraying them or being ridiculously wishy-washy, if not straight up obnoxious towards them.

And before you argue that I'm not even on the jury, I will say that I spent hours on calls with you in the past week and heard you talk about this game to the point where I lowkey need closure, just for my sanity on future Skype calls I understand that this situation is upsetting for you, and all I'm asking is that you consider for a second how upsetting it is for everybody else, for the sake of your relationships.

Achievements

I recognize that my communication was bad and I have apologized and tried to explain myself three times in this thread. Iím not denying it, I get it. In retrospect I wish I was better at responding to messages because I had no idea that people were having this much of an issue with it. For the people who I had bad communication with, I think Iíve already apologized to them and I genuinely mean it even if they donít vote for me. Like I said before, a lot of the time that I had already spent on this game was time that I shouldíve probably used for something else and I prioritized certain conversations just for the sake of time. I have already told a few people that this would be my last game on RTVG some rounds ago because these games take up so much time when youíre the one spearheading and leading these votes.

My issue in all of this is that itís going beyond this issue with me about bad communication. I really donít know what more I can say about that topic anymore, I donít know what more people want from me regarding it. Bringing it up after Iíve already explained myself three times is kind of beating a dead horse. But there is a mob mentality going on with the game and the site at times that Iím not gonna allow myself to fall victim to. If you donít like how I communicated, fair, but donít tell me that Iím lying to you at FTC to get your vote, donít try to call me out for asking you to reach out to someone for a vote like itís something I should be sorry for, donít tell me that I suck in the thread when just a few days ago you were telling me that I sucked the least out of my alliance and now youíve changed your mind because everyone else is saying it.

One last time: I own up to the fact my communication was bad. Iím sorry @ literally everyone who may have been affected. I respect everyone on this jury as players and did not mean to make anyone feel like a joke. This is the first time Iíve ever had this issue in a game and I am 100% positive that had my life had not been in the point that it is now things wouldíve been differently. If anybody wants anything more from me regarding this topic, please clarify because I donít know what more I could possibly say about it. As far as any other issues with my game, please be more specific as to what you want addressed from me. Stop talking behind my back about what I did and just post it here so we can talk about it and get the facts. I will own up and have owned up to all my moves and like Iíve said before, despite my bad communication with some jury members, I am proud of my time in this game because I had a vision of getting all the way to the end with LaQuawnda and I was able to accomplish that despite how difficult the game was.

Achievements

Just because people don't like how your playing this game or FTC doesn't mean anything beyond this game. No one is trying to bandwagon jump on you but as jurors when we see a finalist acting the way you are it turns us all off. You are sitting there saying oh **** the bitter bitches when that wasn't even an alliance in this game, so you are just kind of being rude for no reason. As a finalist you should take the negative things people say and try to explain your point of view with empathy to the people you upset along the way. Getting defensive and fighting the jury is not the way to handle it. You would be better off saying nothing. I'm pretty sure that your lack of communication in the game isn't what will cause you to lose this but how you are choosing to handle the jury. If there are bitter jurors you should show them respect and kindness and try to win them over, don't let pride get in your way and make this even worse for yourself sis.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aandres View Post
    Gary, how did you help me to get Josh to vote out Caio? I mentioned it to you in a call that we were in with people who weren’t even in the game as a joke, but you can go ahead and bandwagon along with Remco since that’s what both of you are best at doing on this site
    i don't bandwagon bitch i'm my own band muah

Achievements

The time has come to choose the winner of ANTM: Redemption Island All Stars 3 - Face Off
    The jury will now vote for who they think deserves to win the competition.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

And the winner...
      Spoiler:  
    of
      Spoiler:  
    ANTM: Redemption Island All Stars 3
      Spoiler:  
    is...
      Spoiler:  

Jocelyn|LaQuawnda, Congratulations! You are the winner if this season of ANTM: RI!

You played a really strong under the radar game, which worked out really well in a season with such big personalities. I was excited to see how you approached this jury and I think in the end that's what sealed the deal on this victory for you! For someone so fresh to get to the end competing against such seasoned vets, you proved that you had what it took to be this seasons champ.

Marissa|jjohns6095, as the only actual All Star in the finale part of me was rooting for you. Unfortunately it seemed as though you burned just 1 too many bridges to get to the end. Still, I think you played an amazing game and I'm certainly not surprised to see you in the finale.

Sharon|Aandres, going into the finale I honestly thought this was yours. I guess this is really a lesson in jury management because if you want to win survivor you can't do it without the support of other people. Still, for someone whose never competed in this franchise you held your own pretty well against some pretty seasoned vets.

Thank you all for making this season so great and really renewing my faith in this franchize. I promise it will continue with another season sometime later this year!

Achievements

Congrats BEW!

Spoiler:  

Sharon was robbed!!!

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

YAS MAMA <3333

Its so surreal to be a winnah from this franchise!! thank you so much ho for hosting and letting me play, you are the best <3 I havent won a game in a while so this win feels so gooodd!! also congrats to the other finalists, yall put up a great fight!!

and of course a big thank you to the 5 gahls who voted for me, it really means a lot. ily all <33

muah my bew'y

Achievements

yas congrats love and to the runner ups!

Achievements

im actually surprised that i actually got any votes so thanks boroz gary and cullen

congrats to the winner you definitely deserve it !!! thanks ho for hosting such a badass season

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122