Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greece Next Top Model 4

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I don't think it is true.

They are already casting girls only.

But we will see, last season's shoots were nothing special, so even men could have done those.
    GOD IS REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by mmichal View Post
    Men can jump too so why not?

Not mad at all the idea, I wanna see some Greek hotties

їґор
    Any news for GrrNTM? cos Ukraine already announce their social media casting candidat or whatever. Why GrNTM took soo long

RTVG Apprentice
    GrNTM will be back on October 2019 with season 4.

Achievements

All-girls?
    GOD IS REAL!

їґор
    Quote Originally Posted by marianacelezce View Post
    GrNTM will be back on October 2019 with season 4.
    Yeayyy!!!!

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    All-girls?
    Well, Iliana Papageorgiou said on camera a few days ago that they still have no idea about the GrNTM4 format (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGgtII7N14U) and they are open to ideas.
    Who knows? Personally, I doubt they´ll have male contestants. The show has been so successful as it is, plus Greece is a very patriarchal society. I don´t think the male audience would like to see men modeling because male models are seen as gay and patriarchal societies are very homophobic (as we all know, gay males are considered to have feminine traits and, as women are in the bottom of the social pyramid, then gay males are inferior to straight males).
    On the other hand, reality contestant shows(like Masterchef or celebrity Survivor) have become very successful the last two years in Greece and they all consist of both male and female contestants. The male contestants always win though...
    Let´s see what production* decides.

* By the way, all the people in the production, people making the decisions, are male: the executive producer, the producer, the director, the project manager, the director of photography, the unit production manager, etc etc etc.

їґор
    Well, Iliana Papageorgiou said on camera a few days ago that they still have no idea about the GrNTM4 format (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGgtII7N14U) and they are open to ideas.
    Who knows? Personally, I doubt they´ll have male contestants. The show has been so successful as it is, plus Greece is a very patriarchal society. I don´t think the male audience would like to see men modeling because male models are seen as gay and patriarchal societies are very homophobic (as we all know, gay males are considered to have feminine traits and, as women are in the bottom of the social pyramid, then gay males are inferior to straight males).
    On the other hand, reality contestant shows(like Masterchef or celebrity Survivor) have become very successful the last two years in Greece and they all consist of both male and female contestants. The male contestants always win though...

* By the way, all the people in the production, people making the decisions, are male: the executive producer, the producer, the director, the project manager, the director of photography, the unit production manager, etc etc etc.

Now I know whos behind those "jumping" thing

They are currently planning the next season, Angelos (one of the judges) said in an interview that we will see more fashion in this season and more outdoors filming. He said they are looking forward to see the girls so I guess it will be all girls again.

Achievements

PLEASE, LET IT BE TRUE!

Even with all the jumping Greece gave us a solid season with the best winner of the year and an outstanding top-3.
    GOD IS REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by janetntm View Post
    They are currently planning the next season, Angelos (one of the judges) said in an interview that we will see more fashion in this season and more outdoors filming. He said they are looking forward to see the girls so I guess it will be all girls again.
    They should have done that from the start tbh -_- but glad they've acknowledged how they dropped the ball on Season 3 fashion-wise. I hold out hope for Season 4 but I'm not gonna jump (hee hee) the gun.
    Snapping ghosts and ****boys out of my existence like...

This article says that they wanted to do Guys and Girls for C4 but it didn't work out and they will be returning with an all female cast instead

https://www.gossip-tv.gr/media-tv/st...i-oi-apofaseis

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    This article says that they wanted to do Guys and Girls for C4 but it didn't work out and they will be returning with an all female cast instead

https://www.gossip-tv.gr/media-tv/st...i-oi-apofaseis
    thank god it didn't work out

RTVG Apprentice

Gurl, Greek society is patriarchal?
    Bwahahaha
    In what rain and bow?
    Greek society is one of the most matriarchal societies in Europe.
    And that is one of the major reasons why it sucks.
    Masterchef has been aired four times, the fifth season is currently airing, and, yes, all four winners were male, and not once has a woman managed to get to top4. Why?
    Because female chefs in Greece suck.
    Greek Survivor is different from the American in that people get to vote off contestants and choose the winner, not the contestants themselves. Previous Survivor editions had female winners, but not the last two, because the newer editions are performance-based and women are physically weaker than men, so the audience, who mostly vote according to performance stats, vote off women who do worse. Even so, in the last season a woman made it to top2. Why? Because she is an athlete and had great performance stats.

Shove your feminazi views somewhere else.
    Capisce?

^Oh no, dis bitch is back again.

GNTM 14: Alicija Cäcilia Caroline Catharina Lena Maria Melissa Sayana Simone Tatjana
    RPDR 11: A'keria Brooke Nina Plastique Scarlet Vanjie Yvie

Achievements

Oh my god.
    GOD IS REAL!

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Oh my god.
    Opulence, you own everything!
    Even this is MAN-made.
    Where is your creativity, gurls?
    Oh, wait.
    There is none because of the Patriarchy.
    Brrrrr...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast