Thread: Benelux' Next Top Model Cycle 3

RTVG Idol

Benelux' Next Top Model Cycle 3

Auditions and signing up have started:

http://www.rtl.nl/reality/beneluxnexttopmodel/index.xml

I guess it'll start somewhere around june 2011.

What do you hope to see this cycle?

I hope a drastic budget change. Better judging room, better judges and more High Fashion Shoots. In cycle 2 almost every shoot was an advertisment shoot.

I also want them to focus more on the actual modeling such as runway and shoots instead of drama and dancing classes.

Also Daphne, Bastiaan, Jani and Geert have to be replaced as judges because they suck. Daphne and Bastiaan don't give constructive criticism, they only hate on the girls. Geert is a bad photographer and has no idea what he's saying, same goes for Jani, even though he's not a photographer but something else (have no idea what).

And last but not least: don't favor Flemish over Dutch girls and vice versa just because it pleases the audience.

so quickly ...
    P L A Y

WE ARE ONE #EXO #사월이지나면우리사귀어요
    . 엑소 사랑하자 .

do you really think it will start in june? that would be quite odd given it never aired during summer.
    spring would make much more sense. I am not surprised that this one could start only half a year after this as HNTM had the same shedule as ANTM had (two cycles a year: one starting in spring and one in fall)

They need to get more HF girls and stop doing cheap shoots

STOP WITH THE CHEAPNESS!!!

Get your **** together and you gotz to go!

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    do you really think it will start in june? that would be quite odd given it never aired during summer.
    spring would make much more sense. I am not surprised that this one could start only half a year after this as HNTM had the same shedule as ANTM had (two cycles a year: one starting in spring and one in fall)
    Well I do think they're going back to 2 cycles a year, just like HNTM. Cycle 2 signing up and auditions started around May (not sure though) and it aired in September. This time the signing up started in November, so I think that around april/may/june it'll start airing. But then again I'm not sure. I also kinda made this thread to see what you guys think that has to change for next cycle, not just for the announcement.

Ugh, I hate Daphne Deckers and her dumb ass outside of panel eliminations. So unnecessary...
    I can't tell you how many of the girls that got cut first would have shone if they were only given another chance. I'm looking at you Anna and Franca~

RTVG Idol
    There's some interesting news here. Daphne said yesterday on a Dutch tvshow called Ik Hou van Holland (I Love Holland) that they're still unsure if they're calling the new cycle Benelux' Next Top Model or Holland's Next Top Model!

That'd be great! So there's definetily a chance now that Holland's Next Top Model cycle 5 will be there in 2011! Also the RTL site says that you can't sign up anymore, last year filming started around march, so I guess we'll know then if HNTM will return!

I'm hoping for another season of Holland's Next Top Model and not Benelux' Next Top Model. I'm also hoping that they replace Daphne, even though they're never going to do that. But just think about the women that could be so much better than her. I think Doutzen Kroes would make a fabulous host. (and yeah, I know she's probably way too busy, but just the thought of it... )
    And there are so many Dutch girls with modeling potential, so I hope they find some more girls like Patricia and Cecile.

RTVG Idol
    Holland's Next Top Model is coming back: http://www.rtl.nl/reality/hollandsnexttopmodel/home/

So no BeNTM 3 for probably a long while

I want this to happen! Even though HNTM is still going strong, I want to see more Belgian girls as well!