View Poll Results: Who looks the best on the runway?

Voters
343. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ann

    105 30.61%
  • Chelsey

    38 11.08%
  • Chris

    19 5.54%
  • Esther

    25 7.29%
  • Jane

    44 12.83%
  • Kayla

    97 28.28%
  • Liz

    13 3.79%
  • Noone

    2 0.58%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 223

Thread: Week 7 Photos: Zac Posen Runway (Episode 08)

  1. #73
    RTVG Idol plainjanesbrother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    I see what you're getting at, but you're wrong.
    Nothing is set in stone, as there are exceptions to every rule.
    (i.e. Kate Moss, etc.)
    If a designer or agency likes a girl, they can do whatever they want.
    I know that there are exceptions but I really have huge doubts that Ann can change that.Theres a reason why she was never accepted by agencies other than height I believe.Also out of 500+ (I assume) contestants on any next model franchise 5 or so girls have made it;Ksenia (Rntm),Patricia (Hntm),Alice(Ausntm),Mollie(antm)&Vanessa(Rntm) (correct me if there are more) "big" and they were all avarage measurements(well besides Alice).Thats a very low chance of making it.


      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna






  2. #74
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    33
    1. Ann
    2. Kayla
    3. Chris
    4. Chelsey
    5. Jane
    6. Liz
    7. Esther

  3. #75
    RTVG Survivor amoaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by plainjanesbrother View Post
    Modeling world runs on facts and math.
    There are measurements that models have to have to get casted.I never stated you can't have your own opinions but if a model doesn't have average measurements then it becomes a fact that they can't work.Unless Ann's true measurements come out I'ma stick with what I can see.
    (I hope that makes sense)
    so? we are discussing which girl looks the best on the runway, not looking forward to see your whole hf sense and modeling world theory, at the end of the day, you are not the client, how can they work on their measurement you never know, and its none of your business either. Dont showing like you know about modeling world , as Matthew Rolston said, 'rules are broken in modeling world, u can break the rule if you are extraordinarily good.' Next time you better say "i hate Ann, i hate her proportion" that is more effusive and likable

  4. #76
    RTVG Idol plainjanesbrother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by plainjanesbrother View Post
    I know that there are exceptions but I really have huge doubts that Ann can change that.Theres a reason why she was never accepted by agencies other than height I believe.Also out of 500+ (I assume) contestants on any next model franchise 5 or so girls have made it;Ksenia (Rntm),Patricia (Hntm),Alice(Ausntm),Mollie(antm)&Vanessa(Rntm) (correct me if there are more) "big" and they were all avarage measurements(well besides Alice).Thats a very low chance of making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoaka View Post
    so? we are discussing which girl looks the best on the runway, not looking forward to see your whole hf sense and modeling world theory, at the end of the day, you are not the client, how can they work on their measurement you never know, and its none of your business either. Dont showing like you know about modeling world , as Matthew Rolston said, 'rules are broken in modeling world, u can break the rule if you are extraordinarily good.' Next time you better say "i hate Ann, i hate her proportion" that is more effusive and likable
    You didn't bother scrolling down.....

    I don't hate Ann.I don't know her so I can't but she entered a modeling competition.I'm pretty sure that entitles me able to judge how she looks since modeling is based on looks.


      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna






  5. #77
    hoaxcoder
    Guest
    whoa, Ann actually looks good

  6. #78
    RTVG Survivor amoaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by plainjanesbrother View Post
    You didn't bother scrolling down.....

    I don't hate Ann.I don't know her so I can't but she entered a modeling competition.I'm pretty sure that entitles me able to judge how she looks since modeling is based on looks.
    well, whether she can succeed in the modeling industry is still unknown, we can't judge from the show, the real challenge is when these girl starting their career. Of course we can judge how they looks, but again you are not the client you never know they like her or dislike. the problem is u are making your speculation become fact, saying Ann is not gonna succeed. who knows?
    btw, Ann was rejected by so many agencies. but do you even know Patricia had the same situation? she was rejected by so many agencies before going to the show, she said she know going to a reality show is wrong, but it is the last chance. and see how big she is right now. because of the show, many agencies want to sign her, in other words, the show provide the opportunity.
    one of my friend(he is studying fashion design), he said, the fashion industry sometime dont like the girls come from a reality show because they are not fresh, but we can't deny the show give some of girls opptunity to step into the modeling world.

  7. #79
    RTVG Idol plainjanesbrother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by amoaka View Post
    well, whether she can succeed in the modeling industry is still unknown, we can't judge from the show, the real challenge is when these girl starting their career. Of course we can judge how they looks, but again you are not the client you never know they like her or dislike. the problem is u are making your speculation become fact, saying Ann is not gonna succeed. who knows?
    btw, Ann was rejected by so many agencies. but do you even know Patricia had the same situation? she was rejected by so many agencies before going to the show, she said she know going to a reality show is wrong, but it is the last chance. and see how big she is right now. because of the show, many agencies want to sign her, in other words, the show provide the opportunity.
    one of my friend(he is studying fashion design), he said, the fashion industry sometime dont like the girls come from a reality show because they are not fresh, but we can't deny the show give some of girls opptunity to step into the modeling world.
    I'm not really sure what you're saying but I never said what I thought were facts.I stated true facts (measurements,etc).Also I never said she wouldn't work I said I doubt she will.Please,before you spew **** at me and twist my words read word for word.


      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna






  8. #80
    Chelsey omg she looks like a real model there. Ann looks good too.

    RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE


  9. #81
    Why are there two photos in other girls? BTW I guess they are walking for Z Spoke.

    RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE


  10. #82
    RTVG Idol plainjanesbrother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudoneuro View Post
    Why are there two photos in other girls? BTW I guess they are walking for Z Spoke.
    There were only 1 photo of some girls and 2 for others.I'm not sure if some girls got to walk twice or they didn't post all photos(unless they are up now).


      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna






  11. #83
    IDG the kayla love on this , shes just deifnately not a runway model. her proportions are on the shorter side and her features arent just as interesting to compensate that. she loooks.. really bland and short. Kayla is just editorial, runway is def not her forte


    I dont see how esther looks chubby either, she does need to tone up a bit but her cheekbones look sharp,her legs and neck look lean too,her ribcage is very prminent.
    shes just very curvy. she has an hourglass figure




    credit to Ejy


  12. #84
    RTVG Apprentice melke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    476
    I voted for Ann, and I'm not even a fan of hers really, I love the large eyed look, it looks nervous, but it reminds me of Masha Tyelna <3

  13. #85
    Omg hands down chelsey looks the best like a real working model
    Everyone else just doesn't compare to chelsey
    And she's not even my fave from a fashion look and modelwise chelsey looks best
    Let's just hope her walk is good too
    PHOTO OF THE WEEK

  14. #86
    RTVG Apprentice mimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    I've also notice this spoiler picture at kiNajb's channel while I was watching ANTM on her channel.
    All the pictures from the homorazzi is there.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXCM8kPflE

    Btw Ann and Kayla killed it!! ompom

  15. #87
    RTVG Survivor Venycal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    619
    Ann looks amazing. In fact all of them look really good.
    Out of all the runway pictures, I love Ann's the most. But that's in picture. She might still be really awkward when she walks down the runway

  16. #88
    RTVG Idol elel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,648
    Esther needs to pack her bags, her body proportion is disgusting.... Not a runway model at all!

    Liz also looks like a drag queen




  17. #89
    hoaxcoder
    Guest
    ^Liz does not look like a drag queen, she just look masculine.

  18. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by elel View Post
    Esther needs to pack her bags, her body proportion is disgusting.... Not a runway model at all!

    Liz also looks like a drag queen









    umm...no




    credit to Ejy


Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •