Audition City: St. John's, NL
    Place of Birth: Carbonear, NL
    Nickname: "Craigee"
    Sounds Like: Nick Lachey
    Identifies With: Rex Goudie
    Canadian Idol: Jason Greeley
    Favourite Song: Open Arms
    Motto: "Suck it up."

"Canadian Idol expresses talent and gives dreams to people who deserve it. It taught me to be myself and I realized what I love to do the most."

Craig Sharpe becomes the second Canadian Idol semi-finalist from Upper Island Cove, NL, following in the footsteps of 2004 Top 10 competitor Jason Greeley. The young Newfoundlander finds his inspiration for music from his parents. "They are so happy and they have been there every step of the way," he says.

If he could meet one person, Craig says it would be Selena Quintanilla Perez. "She put a lot of work into what she loved and she didn't get to express her talent." When asked what song Craig is touched by the most he replies "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, because it reminds me of my music teacher Heather Macdonald who died at the young age of 28."

Currently a Grade 11 student at Ascension Collegiate where he excels in music and geography, Craig manages to find time to enjoy playing basketball, volleyball and badminton. Craig also likes to hang out with his cat, Brandy, and his dog Shadow. His favourite foods are pizza, chicken and chips and his two favourite TV shows are House and The Simpsons.

What does Craig think it will take to be the next Canadian Idol? "It will take hard work and dedication. I am competing against a lot of great singers from across Canada. I can't be anyone else but myself."

The song title that best describes Craig? Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, he says.

source: www.ctv.ca

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

O-M-G!

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsuc...4121&stop=4140

It's the 3rd post on the page. That is the most freakay s*** I have seen in my life.

He sounded just like a woman.