Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Candyland 2

Welcome to the nomination ceremony, Team Mint. You all felt short on today's challenge and as a result will have to lose a member. The rules state that whenever Team Mint loses a challenge the entire team will participate in a luck-based task. Each of you must sign up on the list below based solely on gut instinct. This is first come, first served, so you may only sign up for a number that is not already taken. Once everyone has signed up I will randomize a list and the first two numbers to appear on said list will be nominated for elimination.

24 hrs.

Achievements

Hershie is pleased.

Achievements

mars is not pleased
    hi does anybody need another number because please hit me up if so, for being on the luck team my luck has been shot in that department thank you in advance

1. Mars
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Achievements

Thanks so much for putting me on the luck team and then throwing. I appreciate it!

1. Mars
    4. Babushka

Achievements

Sorry, thought I already signed up

1. Mars
    2. Charleston
    3. Kit
    4. Babushka

King Kandy | Lets get to it. Fate has determined the two nominees for the round. The people that are now in danger are . . .

Spoiler:  
    🍪🍪🍪
      Spoiler:  
    🍪🍪
      Spoiler:  
    🍪
      Spoiler:  

King Kandy | We find ourselves at another elimination ceremony. Tonight one more person goes, taking us one step closer to crowning a winner. Nominees, your time is not over yet; Fight and show everyone that you deserve to stay. 10 people are voting tonight, meaning 6 votes are needed to make majority.

Let me leave you with some food for thought~

Charleston, this is your third time up for elimination. How much fight do you have left?

Kit, do you think your absence at the challenge is a valid reason to vote you out?

Hershie, does the fact that Kit has two celestial cupcakes factor into today's vote, or is it too early to think about cupcakes?

Bibi, does Charleston's ability to survive elimination votes intimidate you?

Twinky, is there an obvious front runner to win the game?

Gummi, in this moment in time how would you define a threat?

24 hrs

Achievements

Babushka:

Bibi, does Charleston's ability to survive elimination votes intimidate you?
    It will take a lot to intimidate me. I guess he's just very unlucky.

King Kandy | Lets get to it. I have the results in my hand. Whoever received the most votes will immediately be asked to leave Candyland.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

7 votes Kit, 3 votes Charleston

Kit, my dear, it is your time to go

OOC: Filler The circumstances around this elimination pains me. I really wish you could've stuck around, but obviously you have more important things to think about right now than a game. I know you'll be reading this soon enough, so I just want to let you know that RTVG is thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Get well soon bb.

*Due to Kit's absence it is still unknown where his celestial cupcakes are going*

One last thing: the Team Licorice twist is back in effect, meaning the teams look like this -

Achievements

i hope you're okay warren

King Kandy | Welcome in final 11! We are really down to the best-of-the-best and I'm excited to announce that the competition will soon heat up because this is the FINAL round of team competition. Make it past this round and the only person you have to worry about is yourself. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. We still have a Sugar Rush Competition to get to. And this one is do, or die for Team Mint because if they lose today there will be no nomination ceremony and we'll head straight to the elimination vote. All teams should be on their toes though because the only team completely immune today is the team that comes in first. More details to come~

This Sugar Rush Competition is called "Recipe for Disaster" and here is how it works. Today you will all be making chocolate cakes! But first you need to find the ingredients. Inside the challenge pm is a word search with cake ingredients. Open the word search in an image editing program, find and mark the words, upload it and send it back to me. The team with the most words found in the shortest amount of time win.

This challenge is timed; your time starts when you open the pm and stops when you submit
    Challenges will be graded by score and then time

24 hrs.

King Kandy | Who's ready for some chocolate cake!? The ingredients are ready and it's time to bake. But first lets see who is going to enjoy the fruit of their labor and who has a date with me at the nomination ceremony. 13 words were in the word search, so 13 means a perfect score.
    (I do apologize for not proofreading the challenge and allowing two words to get cut off; luckily it did not affect results)

Spoiler:  

No Submission // 13 // 13 // 13

Spoiler:  

13 // 12 // 13 // 13

Spoiler:  

13 // 13

Which means that. . .
      Spoiler:  
    Our winners are
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Team Mint Wins!!!

Your bad luck streak is over! Go enjoy some chocolate cake You're safe for the week.

Team Frostine, you've come in second place. You're not out of the woods yet, but go and relax in the dessert lounge.

Team Nut Faces Nominations

And this team is back where it started. It's simply another case of one bad egg ruining it for the entire team. Hopefully you guys can all benefit from the game becoming individual next round. Unfortunately, you might not all be making it there. See you guys soon.

Achievements

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the nomination ceremony, Team Nut. You lost today's challenge and now have to suffer the consequences. As per the rules whenever Team Nut loses the Sugar Rush Competition everyone will have to compete in a second challenge and the two weakest performers will be nominated for elimination. Lets see what your challenge is.

Arcade Game
    Game details will be revealed inside the pm. Open the pm, click on the link provided, and play the game. When you are satisfied with your score screenshot the entire screen, upload your score and send it back to me. Keep in mind that the challenge is still timed, so on the [off] chance that there is a tie time will be the tie breaker. The two players with the lowest scores will be nominated.

The challenge is timed; It starts when you open the pm and finishes when you submit.

The challenge will be graded by score, and then time.
    24 hr

Achievements

best of luck to the rest of you, though. </3
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Achievements

God is real.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789