Achievements

creampie and bibi?

Achievements

creampie and bibi

Achievements

Creampie + Bibi

Cherrrie
    Hersheyyyy

King Kandy | It's the moment of truth! The triple elimination is quickly approaching and I know no one wants to be on the hot seat. Someone from each team will be going home tonight. And unfortunately, no one will be joining Team Licorice at the end of this round. Are you ready to find out who the six (!) nominees are?

** Also just so everyone knows I made an addendum to the last elimination post to include that Brownie gave his celestial cupcake to Gummi

Spoiler:  
    ������
      Spoiler:  
    ����
      Spoiler:  
    ��
      Spoiler:  

1. Kandy (3 minutes | better tb)
    2. Kiwi (3 minutes)
    3. Gummi (4 minutes)

4. Twinky (5 minutes | better tb)
    5. Eclair (5 minutes)

Spoiler:  
    ������
      Spoiler:  
    ����
      Spoiler:  
    ��
      Spoiler:  

0 votes Belou
    2 votes Cherry
    2 votes Hershie

3 votes Bibi
    3 votes Creampie

Spoiler:  
    ������
      Spoiler:  
    ����
      Spoiler:  
    ��
      Spoiler:  

1. Kit
    2. Ken
    3. Mars
    4. Charleston
    5. Babushka

King Kandy | It's a sad day in Candyland. Very soon we'll have to say goodbye to 1/5 of the cast. This is crunch time, the last moment for you to save yourselves. Convince people why you have to stay in the game. Your fellow cast mates will be asked to cast three anonymous ballots -- one for each pair of nominees. Everyone has a say tonight, meaning the nominees will vote in the other elimination ceremonies. Therefore, 13 votes will be cast at each elimination, making 7 the magic number. Leverage those votes if you have to! The person who receives the majority at each ceremony will be asked to pass along their cupcake and leave the game.

Lets talk to tonight's nominees:

Eclair, this is the first time you've ever been in danger. Do you think you're equipped to survive tonight's vote?

Twinky, what can you offer your team for them to want to keep you?

Creampie, once again you find yourself on Team Frostine and once again you're nominated. What will you do differently if you survive tonight?

Bibi, were you surprised to end up on this new team and were you surprised you were ganged up on at the nomination ceremony?

Charleston, you had some power this round with the Licorice Perk; do you regret the decision you made?

Ken, why should people keep you around this round?

Votes are due in 24 hrs

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Twinky: I can offer blowjobs. My last name is Twix for a reason!

Bibi
    , were you surprised to end up on this new team and were you surprised you were ganged up on at the nomination ceremony?

yes.

King Kandy | I'm sure everyone is anxious to see the results, so I'll cut right to the chase. As a reminder whoever gets a majority of the votes will immediately be asked to relinquish their celestial cupcake and leave Candyland.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

9 votes Eclair, 4 votes Twinky

I'm sorry Eclair, it is your time to go. I guess that math square really did do you in. We'll all miss your baby face

OOC: Aw Rehthea! Thanks so much for accepting my invitation to play; I know you don't play many strategy games, so it meant a lot I really thought you had a great shot of going deep into the game undetected, but alas this shake up screwed you over. I hope you enjoyed your time playing!

Bibi, you may have your own elimination to worry about, but you will be entering the upcoming vote with a second celestial cupcake. That's right, Eclair decided to leave you her cupcake.

King Kandy | One down, two to go. As a reminder, the latest eliminee still cast a vote for this elimination vote, so there are still a total of 13 votes.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

11 votes Creampie, 2 votes Bibi

Sorry Creampie, you could not survive your second elimination vote. You might not be winning this game, but that booty has won in the game of life. See you, my dear

OOC: No Abstract! All of the kooky characters are leaving us. Thanks for being an ass I'm not sure why you were on the outs as much as you were. I really wish you could have had a redemption storyline. Still, I think you've left your mark on the game. Thanks for playing!

What a case of deja vu! Creampie has also left you her cupcake, Bibi! In the span of one round you've gone from one cupcake to three! Get it, girl!

King Kandy | It's time to bring this crazy round to a close. One more person will be leaving us tonight, leaving the other 12 contestants four steps closer to the crown. So who's our final eliminee of the night?

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

9 votes Ken, 4 votes Charleston

Ken, your journey ends here One part of the dynamic duo has now been sent home. You will be missed

OOC: Chaze I would've liked to see you stick around longer as a wildcard contestant. I'm actually kinda surprised to see you go because I didn't think you were on anyone's radar. Guess there really isn't anywhere to hide. Thanks so much for playing, bb!

No surprise here. Kit, your bff has left you with a parting gift. You now have two celestial cupcakes to your name. Congratulations.

King Kandy | Come on in final 12! Congratulations on surviving the onslaught of eliminations last round. You guys are all really starting to prove your worth around here. To be fair I want to give everyone a little break this round. That means, no twists and only one elimination. It's all about Team Nut vs Team Frostine vs Team Mint. The two best performing teams in the upcoming challenge will earn safety while the losing team heads over to nominations. With jury only a few short rounds away I expect everyone to bring their A game.

This Sugar Rush Competition is called "Back to Basics" and here is how it works. Before the days of tablets and other hand held devices kids would entertain themselves with good ol' fashioned board games. So I'm putting all of you millennials to the test. Inside the pm are photos of some of the most iconic board game covers with their titles blurred out. Your job is to tell me the name of each board game. For each correct answer you get one point. The team with the most points at the end of the challenge will be victorious.

This challenge is timed; your time starts when you open the pm and stops when you submit
    Challenges will be graded by score and then time
    24 hrs.

King Kandy | I have the results! You know the drill: the losing team will immediately head to nominations and ultimately the elimination ceremony. This round's challenge, Back to Basics, had you guessing famous board game titles by only looking at its cover. The highest score possible for this challenge was 12. Lets get down to it.

Spoiler:  

11 // 12 // 11 // 11

Spoiler:  

12 // 12 // 11 // 10

Spoiler:  

12 - 12 - NO SUBMISSION - 12

Which means that . . .
      Spoiler:  
    BY A SCORE OF
      Spoiler:  
    45 - 45 - 36
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Team Nut && Team Frostine WIN!!!

Great job guys! You've earned a much needed rest. Go into the dessert lounge and feast on strawberry shortcake

Team Mint Faces Nominations

The undefeated team has finally fallen. You guys had a great showing for the most part, but alas it's still a team game and one bad apple can rot the whole tree. Now prepare yourselves because half of you will be nominated this round and one of you will be leaving us tonight.

Kiwi: kiwi super pleased with these results. Team nut represent.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast