Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Candyland 2

Achievements

That twist

Achievements

I have literally nothing to go on here, but if anyone has any info on who the 3 who cast votes against me last round were please let me know

Achievements

Sorry for the waoit but based on what the people who came to me have told me [spoiler2]I have decided to leave the nominees the same.[/spoiler]

Achievements

@ xyman

King Kandy | Sorry for the delay! I got caught up in important royal business (aka my laptop is ****** up ) but I'm back and ready to find a winner! But first one more of you have to go. You've all waited long enough, so lets get straight to it.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

6 votes Twinky, 3 votes Gummi

Sorry babe, it appears that people weren't interested in your cream filling I do have good news though! You are the first member of the jury that will help determine this season's winner So we haven't seen the last of you

OOC: Andrei I think you really boost any game you're in because anything is possible; you're a wildcard and I wish we got to see more of that here. I thank you for signing up and for always being bae <3

HOWEVER, Twinky isn't the only one leaving us tonight . . .

Disqualified

I'm sorry Gummi You may have survived the vote, but you will not survive my wrath~ Your recent absence and your string of no submissions leave me no choice but to cut your time here short. You do have a spot on the jury, granted you actually show up LOL. Hope all is well with you

OOC: Spencer I hate doing this, but I'm sure you understand. You could've been a force in this game had the time permitted, but it just wasn't good timing for you. I hope you're enjoying school and life in general. Hopefully we'll see you again soon because your presence is much needed on RTVG.

Kandi, you have a present waiting for you! Gummi had given his cupcake to Twinky and Twinky left his cupcake to you, so you get a 2-for-1 special That's a great way to start off this next phase of the game!

And speaking of 2-for-1 specials, congratulations Bibi! When we said goodbye to Kit no one knew who he was giving his cupcakes to. I can now confirm that he left both of his cupcakes to you! You can add those to your pretty sizable inventory~

King Kandy | Welcome in final 9! Congratulations on officially making the halfway mark!! Believe it or not the end is actually in sight. You now know that the jury has begun - 6 of you will join it while the other three become finalists. In other news, teams are no more! Now it really becomes survival of the fittest. From now on you're playing for more than just immunity, you're playing for power. The winner of the Sugar Rush Competition gets to decide how nominations work -- either by strength, social status, or luck. Used correctly that power wields a whole lot of clout. So who will win the first individual Sugar Rush Competition? Lets find out!

But before we get to that, I've decided to give you guys an update on celestial cupcakes. The further we get in the game, the more important these cupcakes become. Remember whoever is holding the most cupcakes at the final 4 automatically gets an opportunity to plead his or her case to the jury. Now is the time to really start playing for one of those final three spots. The current cupcake line-up is as follows:
    5: Bibi, Kandy
    2: Hershie, Mars
    1: Babushka, Belou, Charleston, Cherry, Kiwi

With that said, the next Sugar Rush Competition is called "Sweet Tooth" and here is how it works. This is basically the Candyland version of majority rules. In each round I will give you two candies/pastries/desserts/etc to choose from. However, you're trying to pick what you think the majority prefers. If you're in the majority, you stay in the game; if not, you are eliminated. I will take everyone's answers into account for every round (even if people have been eliminated), so there will never be a tie in a given round. The last person standing at the end of the competition will come out victorious!

This challenge is NOT timed
    24 hrs

Achievements

how am i still in tbh lolmao
    so you can make them yours.

King Kandy | Lets get this roast a cookin! You all competed in "Sweet Tooth", a majority rules competition that had everyone deciding between some yummy options! I will reveal results round-by-round, announcing who got the chop in each round. Lets get things started!

Spoiler:  
    ROUND 1: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?

The majority said Gummy Bears are better, so Belou, Charleston, and Cherry are the first three out of this competition.

Spoiler:  
    ROUND 2: Pumpkin Spiced Latte or Peppermint Hot Chocolate?

Pumpkin Spiced Latte got more love, so say goodbye to Kiwi and Mars. Only 4 remain.

Spoiler:  
    ROUND 3: Kit Kat or Reeses?

And we have a winner! Funnily enough only three people chose Reeses and they're all still in the challenge. The winner of this Sugar Rush Competition is . . .

Spoiler:  

KANDY WINS!!!

Another day, another slay miss Kandy. You are now safe from the upcoming elimination. Furthermore, you are now responsible for choosing how the nomination ceremony will proceed (which you will spectate while nibbling on some fried Oreos ). Like always, there are three options to choose from -- a challenge, public nominations, or random.org. Take 24 hours to decide. Congratulations again and good luck to the other eight of you.

Achievements

Sorry guys, still on my sick bed but I chose challenge for the nominations this week.

Achievements

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910